[2023.05.30] Update Warspear Online 11.4. Announcement. Part 1

LeeLoo

On 5/27/2023 at 1:08 PM, LeeLoo said:

Consonance

Base physical strength is increased by 14% of basic magical strength. Base magical power is increased by 10% of basic physical power.

Looking forward to determining whether this would be calculated after you are geared, but without any buffs (including guild buffs).

On 27/05/2023 at 14:08, LeeLoo disse:

absol reflexes.png Reflexos Absolutos +

This is a dodge skill. Stop to make it only to up attack speed. Rogue don't need it. Make the skill to do a new dodge mechanics. You make Dagger can give to rogue 60+ attack speed, now we don't need it anymore. Make we dodge attack, no attack speed!!

On 5/27/2023 at 6:08 PM, LeeLoo said:

двойная угроза.png Double threat

Noncritical auto-attacks have a 25% chance to deal double damage. The effect does not occur more than once every 2 sec.

Does “double damage“ means it crits or just double our auto dmg? Meaning will it do double dmg even against resilience stat or only in pve situations? @Holmes @Dr Strange

More and more talents will ruin the game, there will be fewer and fewer new players, and old players will gradually leave. No one likes to spend a lot of time collecting a lot of knowledge points. Why don't you develop some simple gameplay, why don't you make changes in the gameplay? What's the point of always increasing the value of character attributes?

1 hour ago, ashour said:

Does “double damage“ means it crits or just double our auto dmg? Meaning will it do double dmg even against resilience stat or only in pve situations? @Holmes @Dr Strange

its literally double amount of your normal auto attack , for example if you do 1k dmg it will deal 2k , and yes it should work in pvp since it wont count as crit , 
but for pve its just weaker version of crit 

20 minutes ago, hibana said:

now no one can kill dk even let dk 1v2😆,let every arena with dk make full 7mins

Lol. 

A good seeker with maxed out stealth ability with a warden should be able to kill a dk easily while the dk and Warden are busy hitting each other

19 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Lol. 

A good seeker with maxed out stealth ability with a warden should be able to kill a dk easily while the dk and Warden are busy hitting each other

I think reflect still counters the two of them very well.

5 minutes ago, TheProfessional said:

I think reflect still counters the two of them very well.

Reflect? 

Damage reflect?

2 minutes ago, TheProfessional said:

Yes sir.

I never see any Deathknights use damage reflect gear or anything. 

Probably because many simply use Lifesteal or Rage gear in US Sapphire. 

1 hour ago, hibana said:

Oh hush. Dk is the top nerfed class in the game. Let them shine in too. 

Edited by Shadowmon

On 5/27/2023 at 8:08 PM, LeeLoo said:

темная алхимия.png Dark alchemy

Increases the bonus from enchanting a cloak, helmet, and armor with a “Crystal of Wisdom” by 6 levels.

so lets say you spend gold or real money to get great entchantment on your cloak, top armor and hoody you can get 18 more mana ..but if you great enchant your armors without this talent you will also have 12 mana so you will have 6 more mana than normal 4 lvl great entchantment.. 6 mana as last talent just seems like there is a clerical error. and with normal build warlock can reach 450 mana already and with the help of a pot or a scroll you can already reach it to max both in pve and pvp so maybe if they increase the mana cap on both pvp and pve we can count this talent as a more %1 dmg for dark arrow, shadow sphere and pool .. other wise its hard to count this as anything bc you will use pots on go on top of mana cap already and that 6 mana will be useless than me begging here.. pls take a look at this devs . I think warlock needs some mage like shield so maybe you guys can consider that.

forum moderators please forward this issue to developer team. this update is realy fantastic and exciting but this talent is useless .. gives nothing basicaly.

@Nolan @Higgings @Holmes

22 minutes ago, Shadowmon said:

I agree. 

Let us shine like how BD and Beastmaster has been shining 

8 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

Ok now. You need to stay quiet for DKs.

You too @Drakoknight

Before they change their minds.

Good point

2 hours ago, prodable said:

forum moderators please forward this issue to developer team. this update is realy fantastic and exciting but this talent is useless .. gives nothing basicaly.

You are speaking empirically. We can't really jump to conclusions without at least testing said changes, can we? 

5 hours ago, hibana said:

let em get love atleast once.

3 hours ago, prodable said:

so lets say you spend gold or real money to get great entchantment on your cloak, top armor and hoody you can get 18 more mana ..but if you great enchant your armors without this talent you will also have 12 mana so you will have 6 more mana than normal 4 lvl great entchantment.. 6 mana as last talent just seems like there is a clerical error. and with normal build warlock can reach 450 mana already and with the help of a pot or a scroll you can already reach it to max both in pve and pvp so maybe if they increase the mana cap on both pvp and pve we can count this talent as a more %1 dmg for dark arrow, shadow sphere and pool .. other wise its hard to count this as anything bc you will use pots on go on top of mana cap already and that 6 mana will be useless than me begging here.. pls take a look at this devs . I think warlock needs some mage like shield so maybe you guys can consider that.

@Nolan @Higgings @Holmes

+ 6 levels then +4 of your great charm, it is kinda lackluster but it allows to use one other gear piece without mana instead, so there is that

4 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

top nerfed?dk been best tank for half year already bro!no one will notice weak warden with only 12%block master😆

5 hours ago, prodable said:

@Nolan @Higgings @Holmes

how about more mana?
but yeah as it works for not it can easly be missed out, it could be better to be something that does not require an item to work

2 minutes ago, lore said:

how about more mana?
but yeah as it works for not it can easly be missed out, it could be better to be something that does not require an item to work

I do not used wisdom enchants in ages, but whatever GM did, it will work in same fashion like spring horror snow talents for enchant level, to whatever u got, be it great or basic chant, +6 lvl worth

14 hours ago, Shax said:

Can any admin please share who is/are in charge of managing the rogue class? It's impossible for them to be this uneducated and out of touch with what exactly the class needs. It's baffling having to come to the forums and say the simplest fixes this class needs for it to be completely ignored. 

ROGUE DOES NOT NEED MORE DMG! It needs the DEFENSIVE PART to it upgraded and I mean MASSIVELY. On top of more area dmg/control skills/abilities for it to function in the new meta.

-resist

-dmg reduction 

-Shield

-better heals

-parry

Etc

So many of these, pick one and work on it. 

No more of these useless tweaks, the majority of players who used this class either quit or changed class. No one is seriously playing this class in 2023. Compared to every class in every sense of the word, this class is unable to be useful unless these fixes I mentioned are implemented. 

12 hours ago, Imtheheal said:

This is a dodge skill. Stop to make it only to up attack speed. Rogue don't need it. Make the skill to do a new dodge mechanics. You make Dagger can give to rogue 60+ attack speed, now we don't need it anymore. Make we dodge attack, no attack speed!!

+1 :thanks:

2 hours ago, hibana said:

top nerfed?dk been best tank for half year already bro!no one will notice weak warden with only 12%block master😆

You're clearly not playing Warspear Online. 

38 minutes ago, hibana said:

You’re clearly not play pvp😆

And once again you're wrong, unless you mean the 1vs1 cringy fight some players still love to do; in that case I completely agree with you. I'd have no reason to call DK weak in any other scenario than PvP (once at least. Now it has just become decent). It's in any case far from being the best tank for PvP since you got other colleagues in other factions doing what DK does but lightyears better. Fun fact: you even got non-tank classes which do what DKs do far better, and this is at the current state of things. You don't call a DK in arena because of how poor support it can offer in fight, and magic damage just won't perform fine in a more controlled area (such as, indeed, arena); it's not a case they're requested in a more chaotic scenario such as GvGs. DKs have got no way to recover from stuns apart from a skill which grants you life only once every 90 seconds (and does not reset when a new fight starts). 

These above mentioned examples are just a few; I could keep going for hours. I struggle to find the difficulty an "immortal" dummy can offer in a fight, so if you want to enlight me about the kind of PvP you usually do, I'd be delighted to read it. 

5 hours ago, Yavfar said:

+ 6 levels then +4 of your great charm, it is kinda lackluster but it allows to use one other gear piece without mana instead, so there is that

not acctauly .. if you think it throug .. you cant give up on your 32or36 mana for +8 or+4 mana and use another crystal .. plus this is literaly the only talent that requires paying the game or putting gold in it for so little while some classes has every tool in his skill and talent set .. crystals not easy to great enchant .. i mean add %100 chance to great enchant to that talent at least and then maybe that talent becames 0 to 1 point out of 10 .. plus most warlocks except rich ones only will try to great enchant after activating that talent most likely

Edited by Occult

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

You are speaking empirically. We can't really jump to conclusions without at least testing said changes, can we? 

he is speaking mathematically . if the devs realy thought about this talent and wanted to put this into game they just dont wanted to give warlock anything more.. otherwise after some people point out the same thing as me they could consider it .. im a programmer too if they are on a yatch drinking vodka rn :sunning:i can write the codes for them .. jk ik that not possible:Snorlax: I don't know how these processes are carried out in aigrind warspear team. but if im not mistaken most of the devs who worked in this project probably reading the comments to see how people react to their great work. :artist:

4 hours ago, hibana said:

Half a year. Good one:haha:

What is the point of adding new talents when existing ones are already trash or powerfull. Why not just try to balance classess. Why we have to wait 6 months to get something fixed. I am so fed up by this system. You guys at this point dont care majority of player base. No one wants to spend enormous time to gain 0.3 penetration or crit.

On 5/27/2023 at 2:08 PM, LeeLoo said:

хранитель бури.png Storm keeper

When using any skill, apply the “Storm keeper” buff to the character for 8 sec. Getting the effect again increases its strength and duration. This effect increases the “Attack Speed” parameter by 3% to a maximum of 15%.

That is literally so bad for Shaman lol

If there is going to be a skill rebalance, please look into "absolute reflexes"... Without that skill,  kick in the back, and dodge skills, are Completely useless. 

Rogues have good dmg now, but still being squishy. 

I suggest bringing  us the old reflexes... In the current warspear state, that skill can no longer be considered OP, considering the pile of ridiculously strong abilities out there

неотврат гибели.png Inevitability of death

All character skills that impose negative effects ignore 25% of the opponent's "Resistance" parameter.

Now THAT is good

1 hour ago, Jack said:

Hello Developers, can you add experience points in all raid bosses. Each boss give 1k experience points those who stay in area. Thank you.

They won't do that. 

They only want experience to come from quests and dailies

1 minute ago, Khrone said:

Now THAT is good

I agree. 

It helps Warlocks survive and well- KILL KILL KILL 

better

2 hours ago, Jack said:

Hello Developers, can you add experience points in all raid bosses. Each boss give 1k experience points those who stay in area. Thank you.

Perhaps, add experience points to general mobs if below level 30. I'll let the devs determine how to make the system not get abused. :vampiro:

исчадие тьмы закл.png Fiend of darkness

Now the skill "Help of Chaos" summons the monster "Fiend of darkness". The monster has an attack range of 2 yards, has high damage and increased survivability.

I really want to know the appearance of this minion lol