Hello evrybdy. Im back.

Welhocity

Hello everybody. Its me old flamysword, now Haoxz. After my flamysword got banned i was: lvl 14 druid. Then i removed cause all stuff broken. I know thats noob but... Then i was lvl 20 barb with full dd ;D  ;D  ;D . But weapon abyss zealot. Then i traded with my best(in real life) friend ever. I got rogue. Then i got bored to that rogue and then i traded again with him. Then i got that Haoxz. Thats was my story... Noob english i know.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Trading... I think I know why you were banned now. Don't you still know that whoever it is, its illegal?

Hello Hey Okay Bye

I just wana say trading with friend in real isn't bad idea sorry if am rude but I guess u feel jealous or u feel it will make lack in your income:D

I have been confused all the time with that rule?

Pleasure do a favour ! May I know some specific reasons why it's illegal? Apologies for my words My Lord

Edited by Robin Brar

Actually EULA states that the access to ones account is only granted to the creator. Anyone else accessing it is forbidden and can lead to a punishment.