Question about in game currency transfer

Hourai

Greetings, and hello

I have an amount of 2.000 crimson corrundums on one character which I want to transfer to another character. Both characters belong to me as I originally created them and levelled them. I got both on them the crimson corrundum reward from #1 tournament reward,  but I need 2.000 more on one character to buy a helm which I cannot wait for 2 more weeks to get. Is it possible, to transfer 2.000CC between my own characters? I have sent an email which I did not receive an answer for 4-5 working days.

Sorry for polluting the section by creating a post on how impatient I am

~Despair

Is the helm personal when you buy it? Event costumes werent

Yes, it is. Event costumes weren't personal when bought but that's event only. Tournament costumes on CC dealer are personal on purchase, same for helms/bodies.

That's not going to happen, personal request to modify your ingame currency, lol

But if they do, I would like my gold currency transferred from "myth" too "sulla", don't have any friends to help and broke my phone.

All the gold transferred on myth too the char sulla, same account, thanks.

I don't know man, it seems legit. Remove 2000 from one character and input them on another one, since both characters belong to the same person who requests such change, it should be legit.

But then again, i dont know.

I don't know man, it seems legit. Remove 2000 from one character and input them on another one, since both characters belong to the same person who requests such change, it should be legit.

But then again, i dont know.

Then people would quest on two chars for CC daily quests, or use two chars in tournament for double rewards, asking mods each time to transfer too one char and make it 2x shorter, one week would turn into 2k CC instead of 1k, same thing in theory.

Life is cruel, but it's only 2 weeks, 

Then people would quest on two chars for CC daily quests, or use two chars in tournament for double rewards, asking mods each time to transfer too one char and make it 2x shorter, one week would turn into 2k CC instead of 1k, same thing in theory.

Life is cruel, but it's only 2 weeks, 

I dont know, didn't think of this at all

But then again,

creating a post on how impatient I am

I guess i should've put more thought on this..

I would like my gold currency transferred from "myth" too "sulla", don't have any friends to help and broke my phone.

just pm to a trusted player.

Despair, could you, please, send me a PM describing everything in details, I can do something for sure.

Now this is awesome!

Despair, could you, please, send me a PM describing everything in details, I can do something for sure.

If that is the case I would like the CC from all of my chars transferred to my main as well. 

*Also, why was my post on this thread deleted? I made a relevant response....   nazis!  :facepalm:

Edited by absalom

Now this is awesome!

Awesome?? You like to play a game where some people recieve special treatment? wowwwww. 

This is sickening to me. Really Roland? I expect the same done for me as well and whoever else asks.