add guild clan in game ....free

crossfit

its a good idea add clan system in game?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. its a good idea add clan system in game?

• yes thats cool and refresh game ideas...but free
    • no, its a stupid idea ,better concentrate in mc shop updates

This topic maybe is ya created i dont searched

why dont add guild clan system in game?

Names of members in other colours. Leader-administrator-member

Wars clan vs clan with the system of arena like top of clans

And more good ideas.......free... :facepalm:

WTF 3K??? Maybe you are not normal in your head... it is better free bus must reach lvl 10 before be able to make one and need 5 signs from players this is a good option i think but 3K mscoins not normal but 500 would be okay :/

Yup.. to make a clan u must at least lvl18 n need a certain amount of mc to buy an item for making a clan. Coz its to prevent player to make a clan n then leave it. With a certain amount of mc, they'll think twice before make a clan.

Yup.. to make a clan u must at least lvl18 n need a certain amount of mc to buy an item for making a clan. Coz its to prevent player to make a clan n then leave it. With a certain amount of mc, they'll think twice before make a clan.

[glow=red,2,300]this is my point [/glow] :shout: :shout: :shout:

Lol I know right,these ppl are begging to spend their money,sure they can add a bit rules as long as its for fun and free.Its a game not a shop. ;) I suggested they make clans faction for MC,Wolf,Snake,etc...,to give us more personality.

:blush:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=51891.0

Wtf why not add tanks and nukes for 5k mcoin  :crazy:

Clans should be free.  Who cares if one starts a clan and leaves game. 

Cause then boobs wud make guild over and over adding there toons and being annoying use ur head :facepalm:

Who cares if some idiot makes a guild over and over? How does this affect you?  People can be annoying with or without guilds use your head  :facepalm:

Plans are allready been made for guilds will be added in the coming future allready been told on russian side ....... ;)

LOL,cool  :good: ,I hope we dont have to wait too long.

Must be at Max level and must have atleast 10 members to be an official guild or must be max level and get support from 5 other Max lvl'd players, Jeez is it really that hard? ofcourse don't make it 3k mcoins, NOT even 10 mcoins. It should be free and for experienced players to own and can recruit any leveled player.

Must be at Max level and must have atleast 10 members to be an official guild or must be max level and get support from 5 other Max lvl'd players, Jeez is it really that hard? ofcourse don't make it 3k mcoins, NOT even 10 mcoins. It should be free and for experienced players to own and can recruit any leveled player.

i would say max of 15 ppl in guild...comeon u dont want entire server to be in..:D this will help in making small groups so power is spread well rather than in 1 group...

max member->10-15

min members->5 (should get it by 24hrs of its creation,else deleted)

max of +-4lvl should be allowed..like if u have lvl 20 in ur team then lowest lvl to be in that group should be 16

price to start a guild->0-50mcoin at most(i say 0 so it can be free,but i dont think ity happening so i put a max there..if free..it could be exploited as spam..all names taken...so better have a price ,..not huge but enough to stop spam)

my humble opinion..ppl are requested to have different views on it..

Plans are allready been made for guilds will be added in the coming future allready been told on russian side ....... ;)

please link if u can...or post translated version

Who cares if some idiot makes a guild over and over? How does this affect you?  People can be annoying with or without guilds use your head  :facepalm:

yup...not great deal in a guild...agree thats why im not a fanatic of it

There should be suitable modifications to the arena system for a guild war as well. Besides that, I think alonso's idea of a guild capacity should be kept so that not all players end up in one guild. But the capacity should be upto 30 players per guild because, lets face it, the game is played world-wide, it's nearly impossible for all guild members to be online at the same time...

Game with guilds usually based on Adventure games. Yeah you know it's easy to play as a loner, and controlling city by your own guilds army. Not in warspear :( , warspear was a game based on Factions warfare which do not require guild system. I quitted games with guild system, they aren't cool for me. Okay, if you want guild implemented in warspear, how come? Except if warspear has more than 100 and more players each server. (I know RU Amber). What does the guild manage? Donation to guild? guild war? Controlling city? , etc?

Game with guilds usually based on Adventure games. Yeah you know it's easy to play as a loner, and controlling city by your own guilds army. Not in warspear :( , warspear was a game based on Factions warfare which do not require guild system. I quitted games with guild system, they aren't cool for me. Okay, if you want guild implemented in warspear, how come? Except if warspear has more than 100 and more players each server. (I know RU Amber). What does the guild manage? Donation to guild? guild war? Controlling city? , etc?

You're comparing this guild system to the wrong games.  Typical mmos guilds are just another way to organize people.  I would expect only a new chat guild channel, a guildmate list (like friends list), a visible guild tag (the name of guild under players name).  That would be enough for me.  It's just a simple way to allow players to organize within the game. 

Bonus would be having a guild war option in arena, guild bank for guild members or other similar features that are common to mmos. 

Suggest a guild for free  = will many guild in game

suggest a guild for coin = think different , now ,many rich here ,and im sure ,many guild too in game ....

its like haven't chance  :wacko:

I dont understand why everyone is hell bent on adding mcoins to this?  Is this the first mmo you guys have played?  Guilds don't increase damage, won't let you fly or shoot gold out of your ass.  Ffs you guys make a new "join my clan xxxx" thread everyday.  This is the same things only its a tiny bit more official. 

One word.....FREE.

I dont understand why everyone is hell bent on adding mcoins to this?  Is this the first mmo you guys have played?  Guilds don't increase damage, won't let you fly or shoot gold out of your ass.  Ffs you guys make a new "join my clan xxxx" thread everyday.  This is the same things only its a tiny bit more official. 

One word.....FREE.

totally agree with tht ....

i have play many mmo,pc-online ,

guild just a mean for a team , chat friend ,all ur friend will be in guild ,

but it doesnt mean increase ur damage for make guild with coin  :tease:

I SAW ALL GAME ONLINE ... GUILD SYSTEM IS FREE ....

if next update a guild will for coin ,it shit.. :(

too many guild in game is doesnt matter make lagging in game , :unknw:

many guild is not a trouble ,

Would be awesome if there is a guild/clan feature but complete with the benefit being part of it not just a cool name above your head toon.

Guild should have artifacts or defend for the artifact to get the bonus otherwise is just make the client size bigger.

Anyway, you can create a clan/guild in the tavern section

they should allow special chars in-game names....show clan name initials with name in green on op of screen..have a scroll to change name

I just suggest a guild system ...

and make a point guild ,

to made poin guild,should made a war guild at a special place for guild war......

and who win in guild war,its will  got  a point

I think there's no need to add another currency in-game. The guild points would be useless unless there is some new gear out for purchase. Even then, all the rich players and pro-players will start hunting rival guild members. This will probably fragment the Sentinel and the Legion Factions.

I think its best to make guilds just for fun. So that they can all farm bosses, do quests and so forth. Just formalizing the clans that are made here on the forum.

That's just my opinion. Others are entitled to their's...