Youtube Video Contest (THEMERCS US Sapphire)

lallouss

New Youtube Contest:

Record a funny or romance or horror or anykind of theme u see is good of a mini video which should

include the following:

*Your Character regardless if mc or elf

*At least 1 member or more of THEMERCS guild US Sapphire

*A little story

Make a mini video of 1-5min, should have a story behind it u can talk real voice in it or include text

or maybe funny music or action music depending how u want the video to be, try to be creative as much

as u can, the more creativity in the video the better chance of u winning.

Example:

Ur an mc, u ganked a member of THEMERCS in a funny way and u recorded,edit n upload it

Ur an elf, u went on a dungeon with 3 members of THEMERCS and had action scenes, record, edit n upload it.

How to join:

After u have your video ready and edited, upload it to your channel of youtube and comment a link of your

video in my channel Warspear THEMERCS https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZElH91kOlJaXks5v64lvRQ

u can comment in any of the videos in my channel, i will watch each video carefully and judge fairly

Rules:

There is no rules, anything is allowed, anyone can join even if hes already a member of THEMERCS

the only limit is ur creativity.

Prizes:

1 Winner will be picked by zeusxelie aka me, will receive 100k elf side gold

There will also be many secondary prizes for whos videos has great stories.

Time:

I will close to contest on Saturday 28/2/2015 thats at the end of this month u have till u record,

edit and upload your video, dont forget to comment a link of your video to enter the contest.

I will pick the 1 winner and give prizes to most of u guyz in between 5-10th/3/2015 depending how many videos

there will be  :D

After i picked the 1 winner and the others who will receive secondary prizes, i will post them in a video

that will be uploaded at Warspear THEMERCS channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZElH91kOlJaXks5v64lvRQ

Because this is the first video contest THEMERCS doing, i will accept 2 videos/channel  :)

U can have as many channels as u want i dont care no rules  :D no duplicate videos allowed ofc  ;)

I will contact you for the prizes, if you have any questions please ask here

If u gona include real life voice or text, please keep it ENGLISH only

Always remember: THEMERCS KNOWS NO FEAR

do the videos need epic dank meme's :^)

anything u want ^-^ u can include if u want or make it simple, put in your own creativity in it that's the key to success :) gdluck

great idea to give the deadline 30 days, i myself have had some videos planned but put them to a hault due to the winter event

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

New Youtube Contest:

Record a funny or romance or horror or anykind of theme u see is good of a mini video which should
include the following:
*Your Character regardless if mc or elf
*At least 1 member or more of THEMERCS guild US Sapphire
*A little story

Make a mini video of 1-5min, should have a story behind it u can talk real voice in it or include text
or maybe funny music or action music depending how u want the video to be, try to be creative as much
as u can, the more creativity in the video the better chance of u winning.

Example:

Ur an mc, u ganked a member of THEMERCS in a funny way and u recorded,edit n upload it
Ur an elf, u went on a dungeon with 3 members of THEMERCS and had action scenes, record, edit n upload it.

How to join:

After u have your video ready and edited, upload it to your channel of youtube and comment a link of your
video in my channel Warspear THEMERCS https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZElH91kOlJaXks5v64lvRQ
u can comment in any of the videos in my channel, i will watch each video carefully and judge fairly

Rules:

There is no rules, anything is allowed, anyone can join even if hes already a member of THEMERCS
the only limit is ur creativity.

Prizes:

1 Winner will be picked by zeusxelie aka me, will receive 100k elf side gold
There will also be many secondary prizes for whos videos has great stories.

Time:

I will close to contest on Saturday 28/2/2015 thats at the end of this month u have till u record,
edit and upload your video, dont forget to comment a link of your video to enter the contest.
I will pick the 1 winner and give prizes to most of u guyz in between 5-10th/3/2015 depending how many videos
there will be  :D

After i picked the 1 winner and the others who will receive secondary prizes, i will post them in a video
that will be uploaded at Warspear THEMERCS channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZElH91kOlJaXks5v64lvRQ

Because this is the first video contest THEMERCS doing, i will accept 2 videos/channel  :)
U can have as many channels as u want i dont care no rules  :D no duplicate videos allowed ofc  ;)
I will contact you for the prizes, if you have any questions please ask here

If u gona include real life voice or text, please keep it ENGLISH only

Always remember: THEMERCS KNOWS NO FEAR

even you can transport gold to my mc ?  :shok: :crazy:  :crazy:

great idea to give the deadline 30 days, i myself have had some videos planned but put them to a hault due to the winter event

awesome :) lets see

we need people like this in eu :cray: :cray:

:clapping: u can join the contest using a lvl1 at US Sapphire, No Rules stoping u, be creative

even you can transport gold to my mc ?  :shok: :crazy:  :crazy:

what u mean?

if its about the 100k its in elf gold only sorry

Ganking merc members with a lvl 1 char..... challenge accepted! :spiteful:

I will help you. :blush:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

[spoiler=Jigsaw-PZ, don't open]

^ is a big sarcasm

It needs to contain a little story? I thought about making a video about funny things, that can happen to u...

i said story because its boring to watch an unedited video, what i mean is yes u can put a funny video, the story behind it is your adventure in it :)

First video from SMK android :

http://youtu.be/G4JcFpwePcQ

if no other videos are given than SMK android will win :D lel

i know its not an in game recording bu meh

Edited by lallouss

i trolled pvpcave for 2 hours today, pissed off leader of sithlords

would that interest you? or are you friends with death?

was recording my trolling

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i trolled pvpcave for 2 hours today, pissed off leader of sithlords

would that interest you? or are you friends with death?

was recording my trolling

Hope its not a 2hour vid to watch :D anyway no not really close friends with death and no prob if i was :) but try to include a merc member in video

Trying to make it related to Warspear THEMERCS theme so i can judge by that view and be fair

Did the post got deleted? If yes, you may delete, and i am sorry for reposting.

I wanted to say that SME Android blocked Germany from viewing the vid. I cant see his vid :/

Did the post got deleted? If yes, you may delete, and i am sorry for reposting.

I wanted to say that SME Android blocked Germany from viewing the vid. I cant see his vid :/

ah i dont know if it was anyway :) i dont know much about SME lel but the video not much good :3 and i dont know how to tell him unblock it for other countries so nvm it

One Question: Does yourself count as Themercs member?

actually some have pmed me that they didnt know it was needed to include a member of THEMERCS in the video so :D for the sake of fun u can if u want not include a merc in the video  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

im starting to feel better, might make vid tomorrow on deadline, is contest cancelled thou?

tommorow last day :3 ill prelong it 2-3days if u wana join it n wb :)

I have just got an epic idea for second video, but I haven't noticed that its already closed. Eh... Still im gonna make it. :)

I have just got an epic idea for second video, but I haven't noticed that its already closed. Eh... Still im gonna make it. :)

Competition closed :) Congratz TheOne u have won Youtube Video Contest 100k elf gold lel nobody but u entered it, there is 1 other guy but he left warspear and video is not related to warspear lolz anyway good job i liked ur vid :) ill give u prize when i see u online locking this topic tc all and gdluck in next competitions from THEMERCS