In-game moderation

Ikafati

> provokes himself.

Cough*

Anyhow, selected from the team of aigrind them self seems invalid, they claim to be busy lately.

Selecting forum mods as ingame pmods doesn't get my vote either, purely because alot of people are against forum mods having some godly power ingame (when all they could do is highly mute?)

Let's be honest tho, the ingame community is probably rotten at the core.

ive been reporting account sellers on a weekly basis for months, nothing happened. so even if aigrind cant afford hiring new ingame moderation i for one believe we need some sort of system going here for reporting at least. to my knowledge the only time someone gets muted is when the special snowflake contacts her ex or during the rare occurrences when admins are logged into game to check something.

with the way some people are treated in forum, u can already 100% guarantee forum moderation ingame would be abused

>ganks you

>calls u noob

>they mute u because they were doing important quest and got mad

in all seriousness, knowing account selling reports do nothing, u should assume forum mods abusing their powers ingame wouldnt bat a second eye either.

if reporting gets much stricter and with obvious results to the public (for intimidation purposes) then alot more people would feel comfortable reporting something they feel is wrong. but with nothing being done at the moment, nobody is reporting anything. this needs to change first before any ingame moderation is even a considered

Could agree on this way of thinking aswell.

Wouldn't say fmods abuse a pmods status tho just because they had their arguement over a third matter, but my meaning was some players ingame don't fancy the idea of a fmod becoming a pmod dueing "hatred"

Typing that made it sound exactly the same but yea hope you get the point.

Also aware of Runescape's system regarding pmods, if you ask me it could be a nice way of education aswell.

Reward one for living by the rules and not being immature in a society (how I see it at least)

It's going to need some shape shifting but the outcome would be worth it.

Allowing one player to have "moderating" (mute, ban or whatever) power over other players is not practiced in any commercial game for the same reason you shouldn't let a contestant of a drawing contest  be the judge. No smart person will give credibility to your actions and choices, unless of course you are his/her friend. People are biased by nature. Cmon guys don't make me explain obvious things.

:good:

Is it just me or people are implying that you can ignore people for other, let's say, newer players?

And if you get muted for ganking then let devs know that they chose a mod incorrectly

Seriously i was banned sometime in 2014 for no reason.I wasn't even spamming report moderator as i was speaking the truth although half of it was personal :/  :good: 
We really need in game mods.Mods that cannot be seen and nameless only other mods can see.But i really don't like retarded mods who cares for him/her self :bomb:

Edited by Sеduce

Oh yeah, like there totally isn't a list where you can make sure you don't hear a guy chat anymore, totally nothing like that. Hey you should suggest an ignore list! Wait, there already is one? Well there you go, problem fuсking solved, stop trying to turn Warspear into one of those pussy ass games that don't allow free chat.

if the ignore list has a limit, your arguments are invalid. there are too many spammers here.

Then maybe this suggestion should say make ignore list longer, but i typically erase my ignore list after some time, and just add people again that bug me.

Then maybe this suggestion should say make ignore list longer, but i typically erase my ignore list after some time, and just add people again that bug me.

The people who want this are clearly too lazy to take 1.5 seconds to ignore someone, im pretty sure they wont take the effort to take 15 seconds to make a whole new topic. I just turn off world chat, maybe they forgot how to do that too.

The people who want this are clearly too lazy to take 1.5 seconds to ignore someone, im pretty sure they wont take the effort to take 15 seconds to make a whole new topic. I just turn off world chat, maybe they forgot how to do that too.

So ignoring a account seller will work fine, you think?

You are in no position! Even though you say those filthy words they will add them in the future.We already agreed to this but you just appeared out of nowhere and you're opinion is one of the lowest! 

• 1 month later...

You speak for yourself and as far as I have observed, yes you are a good moderator but the same can't be said about all the other moderators here.

For example I already saw moderator deleting other moderators posts and their arguing about that. Also I already got banned on forum once without breaking any rules. Clearly there are some moderators here who are not mature enough to do their job properly. Buts that's ok, this is bearable because this is only a forum, not the actual game, so we can live with immature moderators. But if I have to be at mercy of biased and immature moderators INSIDE the game, that's completely different story and I see no reason for AIGRIND to risk it's reputation by doing that. If you all worried about spamming in game chat, they should just implement a better filtering and flood protection. No human moderating required for that.

Agreed, we don't need moderator in game.