Grimorie

nabnecro

Anyone can give me some numbers on this skill?

What is the duration of this skill on each level?

How much % defense decrease on each level?

Which skill should give me a better damage per second if i can spam skills nonstop? Grimoire or Bloody tribute?

Edited by nabnecro

I havent tested all the levels, i dont feel like wasting books... but at level 1 it seems to negate like 7% defense. It is a farm skill bro, not good for pvp. I have it in place of tribute but my char is not a pvp char.

Lv 1 = 25% lv 2= 50% and so on you need to remember its reducing a percent of a percent better way to understand is don't look at your percent of def rather the actual number say you have 1000 def it's taking 25 percent of that which would be 250

Lv 1 = 25% lv 2= 50% and so on you need to remember its reducing a percent of a percent better way to understand is don't look at your percent of def rather the actual number say you have 1000 def it's taking 25 percent of that which would be 250

Pretty sure you are wrong, by your logic it will reduce 100% def on level 4 which would be ridiculously op. I will ask friend to cast on my elf char and post result here.

Edited by nabnecro

• 1 month later...

There is a point in using petrefied skill in 4/4 maybe in arena if your enemy cant atack you they will target another people of your party  and when you be freed of petrification status you can stun and atack the anemy by surprise :ph34r:

Forgive my bad english Newbie here ^_^  

• 2 weeks later...

Off topic: stone body is a good way to help your enemies cool down their skills before they whoop your ass. The only times its saved me is from mobs and sometimes arena.

If your being chased and you use that. Well, gg.

In topic: grimoire is shit, very bad duration and lvl 1 is just pathetic.

I have to disagree about stone body even though it's not even topic subject, in an arena situation stone body has been a very nice way to bait in aggression from other team since they like pounding on locks, while stone body is active rest of my pro team goes on killing while I take most of damage. Definitely a plus I've seen so far. As for grimoire I notice it to be a huge help in guild towers, see the enemies drop 5-6k hp in just the little amount of time it is active. So it just depends on what you want from the skills pvp or for dungeons

• 2 weeks later...

In 4.9 grimoire at lvl5 reduces magic def by 70% and physical def by 60%

Guys I think it might be time to level up your grimoire for nuking bosses :dirol:  :bomb:  :bomb:

In 4.9 grimoire at lvl5 reduces magic def by 70% and physical def by 60%

Guys I think it might be time to level up your grimoire for nuking bosses :dirol: :bomb: :bomb:

Nuking bosses? That would be great for healer's who go high mdef in PvP, duration?

Nuking bosses? That would be great for healer's who go high mdef in PvP, duration?

against priest and necro, yeah

Against druids and shamans? Maybe, but a bit tricky so would be hard with more than 2 people involved 

I don't know what's better. A full cycle dark circule/fear/hex or a burst build with this skill ?

Depends on situation

I still think full stun works better in pvp

• 2 weeks later...

For the duration of grimore, i could lunch 2 arrow with 10% skill cooldown at lvl 2 grimore. currently i am at 22 so will check lvl 3 at 24 lvl and share it. and abt def decrease it depends on def of opponent. high def= high decrement

For the duration of grimore, i could lunch 2 arrow with 10% skill cooldown at lvl 2 grimore. currently i am at 22 so will check lvl 3 at 24 lvl and share it. and abt def decrease it depends on def of opponent. high def= high decrement

That's pretty good actually. Maybe exha>grimoire>arrow>pool>arrow would nuke enemies down pretty well? You could even use tribute with this against healers