[NEW FEATURE] The Costumes Wardrobe

lawrq

Costumes Wardrobe (special inventory)  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like if costumes were handled in a "Costume Wardrobe"?

• Yes. It would be amazing.
    • Hum, I'm not sure.
    • No. I don't think so.

We got to admit that the inventory by the way it is at the moment, is a bit messed up. You can't sort stuffs by type, you can't move or organize it in any way. And a big problem i've noticed about buying a few costumes is that they occupy precious slots of inventory.

So, my suggestion is basically to introduce a new window clickable through the current "Character > Equipment > Costume Slot" window.  A new window will open, and it should look like this:

NmTC1Ug.jpgJtF1Okz.jpg

In there it should be a preview of all costumes you currently own and have dressed at least once, so it wouldn't interfere on the costumes you want to sell without using.

Once the costumes no longer take place in the inventory, everyone will be willing to get countless costumes and even collect them all.

Click "Like This" if you like the idea

That's it. Leave comments with your thoughts.

Best regards,

Laur

Edited by lawrq

i agree with the suggestion!

questions.....

the wardrobe is like an item that stores all the costumes you have bought and worn inside it? reducing the amount of worn costumes in your bag. very cool.

would this be like an mshop item? i dont think theyd just add this feature for free ^_^

Devs won't add it. Costumes take place in the inventory. If you don't have enough slots, you will have to buy new slots.

I'll speak for myself. There are a lot of costumes that i would love having and the only reason why i don't buy them is because they will be stuck on my inventory forever, taking away precious bag slots that could be used for something else more useful. And i believe i'm not the only one who thinks like that. People won't stop buying extra pockets because of that. Although i believe it should be available for free, It could be added to the game as a Miracle Coin item called "Wardrobe". We already pay for pretty much everything in the game anyway. Besides, it would improve the UI with a more organized inventory. Just my thoughts.

Edited by lawrq

I am with the idea and I hope they implement it anytime soon.

I'll speak for myself. There are a lot of costumes that i would love having and the only reason why i don't buy them is because they will be stuck on my inventory forever, taking away precious bag slots that could be used for something else more useful. And i believe i'm not the only one who thinks like that. People won't stop buying extra pockets because of that. Although i believe it should be available for free, It could be added to the game as a Miracle Coin item called "Wardrobe". We already pay for pretty much everything in the game anyway. Besides, it would improve the UI with a more organized inventory. Just my thoughts.

Each wardrobe you buy increases the wardrobe slots by 4, the max wardrobe slots are 100. Edited by Bugs Bunny

• 1 year later...

If we're going to talk about benefits for players, they should change the number of arena tickets per slot to at least 50. And also we should be able to link the costume equipped in chat.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see it as a Necessity, that's why I voted the 2nd option. I think I should try before saying "amazing" or "awful" :blush:

That moment when you realize you have max inventory slots and you log onto a secondary char and feel like your suffocating.

Idea: a good one

for an old player, i don't exactly want the 30 costumes i have taking up valuable inventory space...

implement this one devs :)