[2023.05.25] We are accepting applications for closed testing of update 11.4

Dr Strange

• Administrators

test_server_1200x630.thumb.jpg.6c5195c07d34fcc0aae42b1b19122b20.jpg

Warriors!

We hasten to inform you that the three stages of testing for the upcoming update will be held very soon. These stages will be closed, so only selected candidates will be able to get into them.

To apply, you need to select your main character class in THIS section and create a topic with the name "[level, nickname and server of your character]". In the topic, please report:

1. Gaming experience;

2. Screenshot of the main character;

3. Email of your google account (name@gmail.com), which will be given access to Google Sheets;

4. Username in Discord.

Please pay attention to the main qualities that we would like to see in candidates: perseverance, attentiveness, the ability to analyze the information received, the ability to work with Google Sheets.

Applications will be accepted until 22:59 CEST 28.05, after that time, it will become impossible to create a topic in the section.

The number of places is limited, so hurry up!

If your application is accepted, instructions and a description of the testing details will appear in your topic before 22:59 CEST 29.05 30.05. Also, all participants in closed testing will be awarded Miracle Coins.

Please note that ONLY Android device owners and Windows PC owners will be able to take part in the testing.

Estimated testing start time: 14:00 CEST 31.05, 01.06 и 02.06.

6 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

To apply, you need to select your main character class in THIS section and create a topic with the name "[level, nickname and server of your character]". In the topic, please report:

1. Gaming experience;

2. Screenshot of the main character;

3. Email of your google account (name@gmail.com), which will be given access to Google Sheets;

4. Username in Discord.

@Dr Strange  are the info im going to be sharing in the class section will be public ? or are they only going to be viewed by the admins only

• Administrators
3 минуты назад, Abi сказал:

@Dr Strange  are the info im going to be sharing in the class section will be public ? or are they only going to be viewed by the admins only

Just the administrator and you :vp-looking:

27 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Just the administrator and you :vp-looking:

great just one more question 

7 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

1. Gaming experience;

you're referring to warspear experience right ? or just games in general 

Edited by Abi

6 minutes ago, Abi said:

you're referring to warspear experience right ? or just games in general 

1st

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

1st

Ag 

Well I have been playing since roughly 2013~ but I lost many characters and 2 accounts

3 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Ag 

Well I have been playing since roughly 2013~ but I lost many characters and 2 accounts

As long as you keep track of how much time you've been playing for, that's fine anyway ^^ 

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

As long as you keep track of how much time you've been playing for, that's fine anyway ^^ 

That's the hard part but I would estimate a roughly number of at least 700hrs over the years :pingo1susp: maybe more maybe less but I cannot tell 

12 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

That's the hard part but I would estimate a roughly number of at least 700hrs over the years :pingo1susp: maybe more maybe less but I cannot tell 

Translate that in years :HW22_12:

7 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Translate that in years :HW22_12:

There were times Frick I'm dum. 

I have been playing on and off though. 

I have no idea how to put it but I have been playing since 2013 or 2014

Just now, Salazam said:

@Dr Strange @Nolan after all... what are we going to test?

Everything will be revealed at the right time :wind:

2 hours ago, Gijoe said:

Hi all, 

I am new to forums community. Can new forum users eligible for paritcipation?

If it's just about new forum users but old players, you might have a chance to be selected. 

10 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Dear players! 

Please note, the number of days of closed testing has been changed to 3. Estimated testing start time: 14:00 CEST 31.05, 01.06 и 02.06.

:pirate:

3 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

Dear players! 

Please note, the number of days of closed testing has been changed to 3. Estimated testing start time: 14:00 CEST 31.05, 01.06 и 02.06.

you would think a great wizard would never do mistakes, the illuminati council will hear of this mistake!

Illuminati Illumiwhati GIF - Illuminati Illumiwhati Dr Strange - Discover &  Share GIFs

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

you would think a great wizard would never do mistakes, the illuminati council will hear of this mistake!

Illuminati Illumiwhati GIF - Illuminati Illumiwhati Dr Strange - Discover &  Share GIFs

I TRUSTED YOUUUUUU

On 25/05/2023 at 06:01, Dr Strange said:

test_server_1200x630.thumb.jpg.6c5195c07d34fcc0aae42b1b19122b20.jpg

Guerreiros!

Apressamo-nos a informar que as três etapas de teste para a próxima atualização serão realizadas muito em breve. Essas etapas serão fechadas , portanto, apenas os candidatos selecionados poderão entrar nelas.

Para se inscrever, você precisa selecionar sua classe de personagem principal NESTA seção e criar um tópico com o nome " [nível, apelido e servidor do seu personagem] ". No tópico informe:

1. Experiência de jogo;

2. Captura de tela do personagem principal;

3. E-mail da sua conta do Google ( [email protected] ) , que terá acesso ao Planilhas Google;

4. Nome de usuário no Discord.

Preste atenção às principais qualidades que gostaríamos de ver nos candidatos: perseverança, atenção, capacidade de analisar as informações recebidas, capacidade de trabalhar com o Planilhas Google.

As candidaturas serão aceites até às 22:59 CEST 28.05 , após essa hora será impossível criar um tópico na secção.

O número de vagas é limitado, então corra!

Se sua inscrição for aceita , instruções e uma descrição dos detalhes do teste aparecerão em seu tópico antes das 22:59 CEST 29.05 . Além disso, todos os participantes em testes fechados receberão Miracle Coins .

Observe que APENAS proprietários de dispositivos Android e proprietários de PCs com Windows poderão participar do teste.

Hora estimada de início do teste: 14:00 CEST 31.05, 01.06  e  02.06 .

in the case of the name, are you referring to the name of the person or character?