[2015.01.30] This weekend: weapons drop rate in the dungeons is increased 3 times!

r0land

warspear.online.evil.sandro.small.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

We want to remind you that World creation holidays will end this Monday.
In order to worthily carry out the White Elder, we are increasing the drop rate of the unique weapons in all dungeons of Snow Limit 3 times!

You can also buy Seeker's Stamina Elixir with 55.55% discount during this weekend.

Happy playing!

AIGRIND team

How can we dungeon if our friends or no players are on? I hope that my friends go on ASAP

Thank you for this awesome weekend! :)

only weapon drops increased?!?!

i need the armor belts...

this is the point, its only weapons or all drops?

we wanted rings/amuleto/belts.. :sorry:

well thats disappointing, i need belts

can you remove the function for mods to warn other mods? special snowflake is at it again being professional

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol? U deleting every post of me. , where i say my opinion

+ the unwanted unprofessional mod is you noone else now get lost alrdy

Edited by ( ͡° ~°)pow-powley

i deleted 1 post not *every* stop being over dramatic

and the post was off-topic and had nothing but instigation for me to provoke you back

take that elsewhere, we were discussing rogues. off-topic and instigating leads to deleted comments

i didnt remove anything either, just your off-topic provoking. so keep >implying

I think it's more from like0,01% up to 0,03% xd 

Just a Joke, XD

the drop hate is really up... at least I've seen 6x daggers, 2x 1h Axe, Stick and Serpent on lv23 dg

I have to say....

I'm quite disappointed by how this year's Christmas event went....

Christmas is suppose to be a time of giving and having fun etc. Yet Warspear takes it as an opportunity to make extra dough because of those thoughts.

You'd expect that the drop rates for this Christmas event would be better than Halloween because.... ITS CHRISTMAS! But no where near close. There's gotta be at least a 60% gap.

Anyways, please do better next year, this one was just making people angry.

Well honestly I'm happy with this years event since last years events was making ice equipment far away from rare... but also this year it weren't planned correctly in my opinion. I think there should of been at least loots of 1 each items to all servers + all levels.
For example in BR server nobody have got lvl 14 staff and crossbow yet as loot... 
As I`m the ORIGINAL LVL 14 servers ranger i was looking forward in to getting crossbow or buy. 
But oh well maybe add another extra day with increased drop rate on items that still weren't dropped.
Well i hope you will update this some how to add un dropped items to the game.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely loyal gamer.