The new Ayvondil territory and some questions

x

Question

Hey guys!

I am giving these question to the development team.

What is the next territory of Ayvondil? Is it "Pilion" or "Azure Shallow" or "Mara'kosh"?
I have a feeling it is "Pilion", but I am waiting your answer. :)

Are you going to increase the quests limit that a player can hold in the next update of Ayvondil?

Are you going to dismiss Caravan quests for players 25+?

Are you going to increase bag slots limit for 200?

Where's this picture in? Which territory of Ayvondil? Is it Pilion? And what is it about? Is it a new lab?

A%20new%20Ayvondil%20territory_zpsozxqst

Thank you! :) :friends: :give_rose:

Edited by Bugs Bunny

32 answers to this question

Please devs, no more boring and uninspired dungeons. Termitary is a snoozefest, it's so boring staying awake till completion is a tough challenge. Make something different other than kill all mobs -> kill boss.

Also level 25+ is in 6 months +

Atleast About around October snorlax Claimed next update level increase is a year. So idk why that question is relevant and bag space is fine as it is... Who needs more then 150 besides arena ticket spammers.

Just wondering

Also level 25+ is in 6 months +

Atleast About around October snorlax Claimed next update level increase is a year. So idk why that question is relevant and bag space is fine as it is... Who needs more then 150 besides arena ticket spammers.

Just wondering

Tourney guilds.

and make lvl up button :clapping:

No for auto lvl up :diablo:

There is a suggestion board, you know.

But 200 bag slots will cost many, many miracle coins, and yes, tourny guilds might want that, but 150 slots is enough, really.

But 200 bag slots will cost many, many miracle coins, and yes, tourny guilds might want that, but 150 slots is enough, really.

"You can't know a thing if you haven't tried it.". :) Edited by Bugs Bunny

"You can't know a thing if you haven't tried it.". :)

Haha yeah ;D  But another 50 slots... Will make you need... to spend... 7500 mcoins?!?! Devs gonna add it. For sure. 

Haha yeah ;D  But another 50 slots... Will make you need... to spend... 7500 mcoins?!?! Devs gonna add it. For sure.

Good.

have you seen the announcement already? :shok:

Oh wait now I get it. I hope next update will be something for the free users around here :good:

am curious to see what they do with azure shallows, how will fire based skills work under water? how will we breathe?  i hope they're logical with it...

150 slots is not enough. If you have many costumes, are a crafter, and do quests your bag is already full. I have to constantly pass things to alt chars. I could use 500 slots.

am curious to see what they do with azure shallows, how will fire based skills work under water? how will we breathe?  i hope they're logical with it...

Here's some handy info about "Azure Shallow": :)

Azure Shallow is the home of tritons – sea nation. Five centuries ago this part of Ayvondil went to the bottom and since then life here flowed with a completely different laws. At the bottom of the sea you can find countless treasures, but before that unlucky explorer will meet death from claws, teeth and harpoons of underwater creatures. The true root of the evil is hidden among the dark fragments of elven fleet lost during the assault of Maliat. There you can find the keys to many mysteries of Ayvondil.

Edited by Bugs Bunny

Here's some handy info about "Azure Shallow": :)

Thx

I have a feeling they're going to introduce a new feature specifically for azure and Its probably going to be the last part of the island to be released cuz of the idea that its under water, but i hope am wrong <_<

Topic has been updated. :)

r0land please answer my questions.  :give_rose:

Where's this picture in? Which part of Ayvondil? Which territory of it? Is it Pilion?

A%20new%20Ayvondil%20territory_zpsozxqst

This portal looks epic..wha......wait a minute...wait a damn minute!.....is it!?....it can't be....maybe?.... NEXT LAB!?!?!?!??

They all gonna tell it in the next announcement, be patient please:)

update ayvondil 2014 :-(:-(:-(:-(

2015= O update ayvondil

patient limit 0%

warspear is horror

ty for the picture Bugs Bunny. it made me go search some old topics to know where that picture was taken :P

ok so here some results i found:

This picture below as u can see in mini map its a left up side corner of a map

2hxviqa.png

U can find that in Marakash as u can see in these 2 pictures below

30kg58l.png

19588w.jpg

ok now following on what i have read in this topic: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/21236-20131107-in-development-map-of-new-continent/

look at this quote:

Maliat – old capital of the Firstborn, devastated by Orin's Legion and partially rebuilt by Dark Elves. Majestic Tree of Life – heart of forest – rises in the center of the city. Abandoned houses conceals mysteries no less than forest thicket, which lies outside the city walls. From recent times Taint – an echo of the terrible curse - began to spread from Rotten Garden. Will the Dark Elven brotherhoods throw away controversies and fight evil creatures?

Lizardmen, also known as tlalocs, had their own country long before the first War for the Spear. However, after the Great Rift they were scattered throughout the Arinar. Here, on the banks of Ayvondil, lizardmen found new capital – Tlasco. Raised the pyramids in honor of their gods, tlalocs for a long time enjoyed peace. So it was until the earth erupted from its depths out hordes of termites - warlike tribe of pale-skinned creatures.

Cat tribe of shadders has chosen these places a long time ago. Forests full of wild animals and rivers with fish helped shadders to stand in a fight against bloodthirsty neighbours – werewolfs. But clans of riders on vaires appeared far more dangerous than werewolfs. Vaires are winged creatures, dragons look alike. And it is no coincidence that people say about one of the first dragons of Arinar who lived in this part of forest

Satyrs are cheerfull and friendly nation, appreciating good wine and a good joke the most. But lately, quarrels between become more frequent and part of tribe left the Piliom, the main village of goat-legged people. The elders are nodding heads – neither give nor take, it's the fault of elven magic which is still alive in the ruins of the white stone tower. The greatest druid of Ayvondil has built it, but what happened to him? Why his masterpiece was set to serve evil?

Azure Shallow is the home of tritons – sea nation. Five centuries ago this part of Ayvondil went to the bottom and since then life here flowed with a completely different laws. At the bottom of the sea you can find countless treasures, but before that unlucky explorer will meet death from claws, teeth and harpoons of underwater creatures. The true root of the evil is hidden among the dark fragments of elven fleet lost during the assault of Maliat. There you can find the keys to many mysteries of Ayvondil.

First update town 1: Maliat

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/32828-20140625-%C2%ABwarspear-online-mysteries-of-ayvondil%C2%BB-40-update-released/

Second update town 2: Lizardmen (Tlaloks)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/37649-20140826-announcement-update-warspear-online-42/

sooo my guess is Third update town 3: Cat tribe of shadders

This is true if devs follow the pattern, and we will see that portal or i dont know if its a dragon portal as u see in 3rd picture, we gona find a new lab or a new dungeon perhaps, but anyway we all waiting :) peace out

Edited by lallouss

It does look like the lab portal, and I really wish it is the "new lab".

But I think it is most likely to be something boring like black pyramid or termitary dungeon (the most boring dungeon ever).

lallouss, Np, but I don't think you found from where it was taken, right?  ;D

Nice guessing about the location, as you think it is in a left corner and connecting that with the location of Mra'kosh, now there's a possibility that it might not be in Mara'kosh, warspear locations are weird, you can find a closed location full of rock with one entrance that leads to many other places, but anyways, nice guessing.

I also liked your guess about following the pattern, so ya, the next territory might be Mara'kosh!

Still waiting a dev or admin's answer. I saw you reading the topic yesterday r0land...  ;)  :blush:

Why is this still pinned? Even all the questions were answered: Mara'kosh was next, quest limit was increased, Caravan quests were disabled for high levels, bags hold 200 slots and that portal was indeed to a new lab, though only a tiny, story quest related one. And we had the new lab as well.