Version 3.0 which class were the most expected here on forum?

Zeusthegod

4 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

It's about the 3.0 update and the new classes were announced (according to the forum comments and views over those threads, i could have "an idea" about how many ppl saw each class)

• 3 weeks later...

Graphing shows how things were generally talked about around then, priest was kinda of a meh just because very stereotypical but still discussed on possible strategies and playability 

If you really want to dig into it I would suggest the advent of the 2 extra skills coming from 3 skills and the expectations of new factions and skill sets

On 5/13/2023 at 3:57 PM, Zeusthegod said:

Was Priest most waited than Warlock?

It was bigger thing for those who liked warlock than those who liked priest cos experts didn't exist, and priest's normal skills were mostly protecting/awful just like necro. Mages and paladins got their place easier as I recall. Rogue was most pro class, even little after the experts came out, passive dodge, and the massive dmg from aoe skill was nice, now rogue is just ruined, I gotta stop before I make this to rogue topic