Mounts

Relim

Hii

:woo1dcut:

It would be really cool if there were mounts in the game, but mounts that can be ridden, not like the ones in the battel pass and that the mounts were obtained in chests and bosses.

:thanks:

7 hours ago, Relim said:

Hii

It would be really cool if there were mounts in the game, but mounts that can be ridden, not like the ones in the battel pass and that the mounts were obtained in chests and bosses.

I have suggested this before yet the topic was closed. 

Many people have suggested it before me so this will likely be closed. 

I would actually love for this to be added in but unfortunately I doubt Aigrind would listen despite just the likelihood that this would bring people back

11 hours ago, Relim said:

Hii

as drako said, people in the past already suggested it, and they were met with negative response.
even if there people who appreciate it as it seems by now the devs are not intrested into adding mounts into the game (please correct me if i am wrong), the best we got to such is the travel form.

12 hours ago, lore said:

as drako said, people in the past already suggested it, and they were met with negative response.
even if there people who appreciate it as it seems by now the devs are not intrested into adding mounts into the game (please correct me if i am wrong), the best we got to such is the travel form.

Mainly from forum admins* 

I would absolutely love to have actual mounts though. I can even make some suggestions and examples of such mounts but I would need my old mounts suggestion unlocked so I can redo it

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

I lost the count of how many times this was suggested. 

If they dont want to, it may be because of the teleports, but i think they can earn more selling mounts than with teleports, for example legendary mounts on chests and in each event, such as horror, snow and spring put in the chests a legendary mount of that event etc...

On 5/15/2023 at 10:02 AM, Relim said:

If they dont want to, it may be because of the teleports, but i think they can earn more selling mounts than with teleports, for example legendary mounts on chests and in each event, such as horror, snow and spring put in the chests a legendary mount of that event etc...

Lol I mean, they're making $1000s weekly for sales. They impeded specific requires to progress in the game with these sales. Already risky amping to +2 without signs. But definitely would like to see a Hydra mount as a drop. 

I don't really care for mounts but something like pets which would be miniature versions of bosses could be cool. Could just make them a really small version of whatever monster is in question and use same animations as the big version. could also have them work like skins for your minions that you summon also.

2 hours ago, Raislin said:

I don't really care for mounts but something like pets which would be miniature versions of bosses could be cool. Could just make them a really small version of whatever monster is in question and use same animations as the big version. could also have them work like skins for your minions that you summon also.

I like that idea versus the current minions that has a never ending timer. 

11 hours ago, Raislin said:

I do like the idea of pets but I do think they should make them weaker and doesn't receive any bonuses 

But pets also have skills such as revealing invisible enemies and some can even root enemies aswell

On 5/18/2023 at 12:02 AM, Drakoknight said:

I do like the idea of pets but I do think they should make them weaker and doesn't receive any bonuses 

But pets also have skills such as revealing invisible enemies and some can even root enemies aswell

Enable a quest to obtain 3 specific roles minions. For tanking, healing, or damage. No timer. If you want other minions, make it were you can farm for them from bosses, raids, and DGs. 

3 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

Enable a quest to obtain 3 specific roles minions. For tanking, healing, or damage. No timer. If you want other minions, make it were you can farm for them from bosses, raids, and DGs. 

You mean pets? 

So what i meant with the pets thing was that they'd be totally cosmetic, unless you summon a minion in which case that minion would take the form of the pet working as a skin for it. And they'd drop from bosses or I guess you could put them in chests and or mcoin store too.

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

So what i meant with the pets thing was that they'd be totally cosmetic, unless you summon a minion in which case that minion would take the form of the pet working as a skin for it. And they'd drop from bosses or I guess you could put them in chests and or mcoin store too.

I don't like that idea but the cosmetic part is a part of all pet systems in games. 

Pets would be a stand alone thing. 

Pets in my opinion would be weaker than minions and summons but they would be replaced by such things when you summon one