Improvement of runes, crystals and pots and scrolls, and maybe new stat color

MCocktail

there are miracle pots, runes and other items like that (YOU DONT SAY) and they give buffs after all, In the description they are only said to have great effects. Well, i doubt that that gives enough information when trying to use it, as the buff scales with level. If you want to really know the exact effect strength, you have to go to various calculations, or something like that.

So my suggestion is that miracle consumables, enchantments should show their effect value allready on "Info" for the player whos getting the info showed.

In order to fit this suggestion, another suggestion has to be made.

Because white is indicating a constant value, green an improved value. None of them suits with the above, you can't just go applie white color on a rune because its constant but e.g. runes can get great charms, which is suited with green. Green neither, because maybe its just a regular, non-improved effect. There has to be made a new color to suit this

Blue indicates ESTIMATED effect value

So, thank you for reading this, and feel free to leave any thoughts behind, if you have doubts qusstions or any other issues. god, i feel like im in a yt video.

Not bad, but r0land has already said about such a suggestion that the info are given are enough, no need for other info to be added.

Good luck!  :)

Yes. You said the info that is available is enough, but still, if this is enough, i dont see where that info is. also what is this info?

Yes. You said the info that is available is enough, but still, if this is enough, i dont see where that info is. also what is this info?

The work of the skill is the info. Are you sure that you play Warspear Online? Edited by Bugs Bunny

Yes i am sure. And i might have mentioned that looking up the stats and calculating them, is a bit hard.

Did you read it? :D

Yes, I did. Doc, let me end this.

r0land has already said about such a suggestion that the info are given are enough, no need for other info to be added.

Good luck!  :)

Edited by Bugs Bunny