world of warspear

shubhs

My world of warspear (glorious time)  For my story we had to go long time back.......  I was intrested in all types of games. One day while palying counter strike i thought of searching a mobile game which would have been MMO.  During my search i found this game known as warspear. I was attracted towards magical unit so i thought of creating a druid named SHUBHS. I created a druid and enter the great world of arinar. I still remember at that time i was so lonely. We got just two skill heal and lightning bolt. Then at lvl 6 i met with a bd named ORICHIMURO, my first best frnd in game. We did pirate capt. Together with the help of a unknown ranger who was lvl 6 but gud tanker but after that he disapper. While on the journey to lvl 10 i met along with my another gud frnd name KINGDRUID. He was a awesome guy. Alaways 1 step ahead of us. One day i was doing sme quest and suddenly a guy appeared to me. His name was GERZA. One of my another best frnd. He gave me first costume of game. Not only that he even gave me crystal and runes. Then  we came to 2nd island i met my 1st indian frnd PUMMY. He was strong and hard and i was amazed to see his power. I wanted to b like him. But my best frnd ORICHMURO lost his bd bcoz of buying new phone. And smeday suddenly a bd appeared to me named SASUKERAIN. He said to me "Shub its me ORCH" and i was rlly happy my best frnd back to me. He worked rlly hard to get to my lvl. As i get lvl 15 i did all quest and bored with my druid. I created a new char know as SHUBS. One of my ultimate char. SASU helped my bd to get lvl 15 and up by helping me alot. I was so prosperious used to help all pple who ask me help. I was helping sme new char in meanwhile i met my another best frnd called SAAYA. She was lvl 12 and i helped her to done unicorn using my druid. My best frnd GERZA and me used to farm for hours and telling to other pple we need quest of 100 maraksha claws etc. Those used to b new so they think its right. Than we used to say how evil we r... Lol. Soon after that i meet my another best frnd named AUGUSTE. He is like my left hand and my half power. We farm together, arena together etc. I met many more frndz like GEUMA, LAODA(the legendary survior), CUQZ, RAXIT, SINGOD, JUMBOA, DARKBRB, JUSTILIKERZ, SAIPJ, RETHDRUID, INFURNO, WILDHOG, etc.....  Still my journey goes on, in search of gud frndz and in seek of power in world of arinar.  M srry if i forgot any name or event but i nvr forgot u my frndz. I got too much to say but not much to wright..... I hope this world of arinar mayb same....

• 1 month later...

lol shubie I read ur story today...I am greatfull u mentioned my name. U hav u wanted to become like me but today ur more stronger than me in defence n stats :good: :yahoo: U will always be one of my best friends in game.. :pleasantry: