and joke?

dougg

come to inform GMS through this post that there is a serious mistake, you guys banned a lot of Brazil's players !. there is a community of only Brazilian players who are angered at every moment more and more station complaining about the attitude of the GMS, Hell are you claiming that our means of purchase for "sms and fraud" put several people are being blocked because of that , since not just the game be "pay to win" now besides you pay dearly for mcoins you can be banned? this involved a lot of people and money, we are organizing all players, shopping voucher of mcoins all that and try and find ourselves in the GMS justice. return the accounts of fair players or simply wait in justice!

ARE NOT BLOCK OF COWARDS THAT POST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT 3 OR 4 PLAYERS NOT, WE ARE WELL better than that, MUCH MORE!

Ehm, all these players contacted our support and we gave them a clear answer.

Yes, we know about shadow schemes with sms, about brazilian sites and facebook groups selling accounts with a lot of Miracle coins on them.

What do we want? Anyone who spent a lot of money (A LOT) via SMS should provide us a valid proof, that everything is paid and cool.

Sooo, what did we do wrong?

yes this and absurd friends of mine also led block I delivered simply by not putting more miracles coins, that is cowardice on the part of GM's, people put miracles with a high price and still lead block for the simple fact of having placed by sms you were to block for sure that the player did fraud and not judge anyone who placed a high number of miracle by sms

put al this the question, many buy by sms, that is not the problem and our not, when you buy by sms only a message on mobile phone stating that you bought the coins, now that al of several and several were banned and everyone is furious with that attitude, we want justice! I have here the proof and most also have however not support this answering anyone! approves and the message already purchase confirmation count towards credit cash value by sms.

Injustice?

Ehm, if justice is on your side why not to provide the valid proof we ask for? And the case will be solved.

Edited by r0land

It not happen to brazil people only, happen to my friend too

All what you have is prove your payment and send them to devs on support and they will solve your problem

Well i just got banned bcoz i have almost 16k mcoins and the answer was tht im suspicios of fraud they want proff of how i buy the mcoins ok butt can i show this proof?? And when u say proof wht do u need? And im from romania

Well i just got banned bcoz i have almost 16k mcoins and the answer was tht im suspicios of fraud they want proff of how i buy the mcoins ok butt can i show this proof?? And when u say proof wht do u need? And im from romania

we've actually answered you what we need.

That because ( as I think) all the credit card you pay from your phone goes to your sms company, then they send it to WS TEAM!

or ws just want to make sure that you bought these coins without using hacks or fake credits

And its not there problem that you use the worst payment method in warspear, everyone use paypal and they are good with it

we've actually answered you what we need.

yes ur answer was tht u need proof wht kind i ask u ..picture whit the sms i send or wht?

And roland im using an prepay sim i recharge the number if i was on subscribe i was sending u my subscribe paymanet so in tht case i ask u again wht proof do u need? Wht kind i mean

One more thing a mounth aga i was having 83k mcoin some bought whit credit card some whit sms why i was not blocked then? And u can check this info

Yes, we know about shadow schemes with sms, about brazilian sites and facebook groups selling accounts with a lot of Miracle coins on them.

Hopefully same treatment will be done, to people selling accounts with arena #1 rank rewards.

roland, as you can see the brs are coming to Forun complain and reevindicar their accounts, we have proof !! you guys missed GMS ugly, you guys probably the system failed and see the confusion this caused, now comes you speaking the same conversation always "seek the support", however expensive roland, the support not answering this, it is worth remembering all these who are Welcome complain are customers and some of them probably already lost the game, the question of lack of respect, and the inconvenience of you the banning of the game, already warned once and I warn again, we run the game if the accounts are not returned .

you can even think our this guy is being aggressive believe more is not easy roland you waste your time and your money for 3 years or more giving prestige to the end such a thing happen, we are disgusted with this kind of attitude and worst of all support does not respond, simply revolting!

Can tell why block my 2x accounts? Wesleyx and Beturbo at Eu Emerald... But NP , i dnt ill spent more time/money. I think this is an injustice to players who spent things in a game... GMs need be more "brain users"

Im sure Roland still trying to understand what they say exactly

Because I didn't get a word from there awesome english

you're damn right.

Still I'm not the man who's dealing with these situations, technical support is.