Guaranteed reward in dungeon after certain runs

Venk

Because getting good drops is very difficult in warspear add checks in dungeon drops for example,
after every 50 runs the player gets a guaranteed reward this is excluding the random drops you may get in between the runs. The guaranteed reward will be random.

After every 
50 runs in myth
40 runs in hero
30 runs in hard
20 runs in normal
10 runs in easy
Level difficulties

and because mermen has top tier end game equips maybe make it after every 500 or 800 runs a guaranteed reward of mermen equip.
regardless of the luck based system which if you are lucky you may get a drop in between.
This is needed to motivate players in a hope that there is a drop waiting there for the player after some runs.

Because if a player doesnt gets any good value drop by spending 24/7 in dg then its a waste of time to the player.

The rng in dungeons is crazy , in this spring i did around 500/600 runs and made a total of around 200k gold from those runes ( and 1 drop was 70% of the gold I obtained ) ; 0 costumes and 0 lvl 32 access with 0 daggers ( as they cost a bit in eu-elf and I could make some money with it ) .

Same as mermen , i think 500-800 runs is a lot for the "guaranteed reward" , considering mm dungeon is out for years now , they should increase the drop rate . For example me, after 500+ runs i dropped my first mm gear but it was power incarnation boots so around 500-600k gold worth ( so if u take stam price i'm basically still in negative ) .

There should be an  " increase in drop chance " if your last drop was many many runs ago and a "decrease of drop chance" if you just dropped recently ( talking about mm dg for example )

But yes this could apply to normal dgs as we seen what happened this year in spring ç_ç:piggy4:

i hate to break it to you but there is already a guaranteed reward but not for 1 specific player, dungeon is like slot machine each time u open the chest u have a chance to receive a world chat drop, but there is a max limit also and an average i dont want go into details much and make it complicated for you so ill keep it simple

for lets say if 20 runs max without a world chat drop than at 20th chest in that specific dungeon whoever opens the chest will get a world chat drop

i hope u understood but they wont change their system and equations and seed just to please you, this is a system made balanced not only related dungeon but chest loots and mob, boss drops and even amplifying/charming

9 hours ago, Venkery said:

After every 
50 runs in myth
40 runs in hero
30 runs in hard
20 runs in normal
10 runs in easy
Level difficulties

this is true but not for 1 person its for anyone who finish that dungeon, thus making it balance to never have overflow of drops or underflow of drops :crocoduck:gdluck 

28 minutes ago, lallouss said:

i dont want go into details much and make it complicated for you so ill keep it simple

Please go into details i believe there are players just like me who are interested in knowing more about this because once you set a clear explanation there and if its fair then its good for the players and the game itself no questions will be asked right.

32 minutes ago, lallouss said:

for lets say if 20 runs max without a world chat drop than at 20th chest in that specific dungeon whoever opens the chest will get a world chat drop

sry i didnt get your example

33 minutes ago, lallouss said:

i hope u understood but they wont change their system and equations and seed just to please you, this is a system made balanced not only related dungeon but chest loots and mob, boss drops and even amplifying/charming

this is true but not for 1 person its for anyone who finish that dungeon, thus making it balance to never have overflow of drops or underflow of drops :crocoduck:gdluck 

Its not about me, the current system just doesnt looks balanced its more or like looks unfair.

6 hours ago, SaltyCoffe said:

There should be an  " increase in drop chance " if your last drop was many many runs ago and a "decrease of drop chance" if you just dropped recently ( talking about mm dg for example )

Its a good idea.

Maybe just change that high % rate  item(craft resources) For something with a little more valuable, like bars/minions/ or normal weaponry . To be honest, always dropping common resources  ( example on currently spring event were u sometimes drop craft resources on all 5 chests)  It's very discouraging.