Druid Skills - Over Powered Skills (Unbalanced)

Priskickx

Hey Devs,

I am here to talk about Druid Skills...

When I finally thought that the game has reached a balanced level where +6 players can fight equal-to-equal with another +6 players (doesnt matter what class), I saddly found myself on a PVP with a druid where I can barely touch him!!!

I think this must be checked, Druid Have Root Skill, "blue circle", leafs skills, a lot of stuns that can make him immortal... not counting the inumerous heal skills that the class have... this is MUST be checked... I know that you guys always try to keep this game balanced, so I think that this may get your attention  :mega_shok:

Another guy crying about the same stupid thing :rofl:

Sorry, but there are so many topics made about this..... Look at your faction's overpowered skills first before you judge.

Rule 1: This isn't a 1v1 PvP game.

Rule 2: Post in the right section next time which will be suggestions.

Moved.

About Rule 1:

If this is not a 1v1 PvP game, Developers make PVP zone for what :unknw: ?  This is part of the game, we can't change that! :blush:

About Rule 2:

Sorry, I must put it on the correct area...

Another guy crying about the same stupid thing :rofl:

Sorry, but there are so many topics made about this..... Look at your faction's overpowered skills first before you judge.

Well, I don't know any class that can beat Druid... Even Shamans can't do that

This is a PvP game, any player combat is pvp.

Warlock can beat druid 1v1, high enough damage most druids will die without being able to kite, low DMG or buggy dark circle, even fear breaking may cost the warlocks win, pretty balanced without kiting.

Shaman with high mdef can beat druids, 4/4 shield procs is random, may end up killing the druid while he trys to nuke you. Although root > sleep > root cycle is unforgiving and will catch the shaman off-heal, with low mdef most shaman will lose without having enough time to regen.

Necro can beat or just draw vs druids. Rather easily with their new skill, most likely never ending battle.

All Melee's are screwed if forest song works if the druid is decently geared / brain.

Edited by Sulla

without even knowing what happened

More likely, you don't know what's happening, discussing random noobs who get killed that way, is silly.

Try too jump a smart druid in stealth, instantly sleeps or root's you, now you no longer have a way to counter kite, if forest song works, poison will not be applied,

rogue with good enough damage, will win, if forest song fails and the druid decides not to kite, otherwise druid has more of a advantage overall.

you atk > he roots > you jump > he sleeps > he roots again (4/4 forest song gives enough time for cooldown to return) and nukes. (not counting the push back, which pushes you back 3 places, with bee's applied on the rogue, and jump on CD, that's another free kite)

Forest song 4/4 shouldn't be so long for an AOE that you are able to root twice, reduce 1-2 seconds, while secret link shouldn't heal 4k in 2 seconds, that's the only problem with druid that makes them seem OP, nobody can justify a 2k! x2 heal on a class with 300 ticking heal, otherwise the class is fine

Edited by Sulla

More likely, you don't know what's happening, discussing random noobs who get killed that way, is silly.

Try too jump a smart druid in stealth, instantly sleeps or root's you, now you no longer have a way to counter kite, if forest song works, poison will not be applied,

rogue with good enough damage, will win, if forest song fails and the druid decides not to kite, otherwise druid has more of a advantage overall.

you atk > he roots > you jump > he sleeps > he roots again (4/4 forest song gives enough time for cooldown to return) and nukes. (not counting the push back, which pushes you back 3 places, with bee's applied on the rogue, and jump on CD, that's another free kite)

Forest song 4/4 shouldn't be so long for an AOE that you are able to root twice, reduce 1-2 seconds, while secret link shouldn't heal 4k in 2 seconds, that's the only problem with druid that makes them seem OP, nobody can justify a 2k! x2 heal on a class with 300 ticking heal, otherwise the class is fine

Point is: Lets think you aer a neat druid chilling in swamp, maybe even in chat because of the tellus quest, And suddenly, you get jumped, he unleashes his combo. The rogue has the favor of surprise, the poor druid, or even anyone will not realize their danger in the first few seconds.

Thats what i meant by "without even knowing what happened". I actually had a thought while writing this noob sentence :D

Go with rogue, jump them from stealth, and the druidz will be ded without even knowing what happened

Well, that's what you may think... but druid have a lot of stuns, you cant even touch him with a rogue, even if you do it, after 1s he stun you again, heal 100% of his life and stun, stun stun... I'll record a pvp fight with a druid then I put it in here.. it's just insane

Agreed, thats excatly my point... with all those skills, Druid can be consider immortal in PvP battle.... even in arena,if you stant agains a Druid 1x1 (Which is not considered PvP), you lost... 

My rogue have 807 dmg, I cant kill +8 druids... Doesnt make sense in my oppinion

About Rule 1:

If this is not a 1v1 PvP game, Developers make PVP zone for what :unknw: ? This is part of the game, we can't change that! :blush:

About Rule 2:

Sorry, I must put it on the correct area...

Sorry, but 'war'spear is all about team pvp game. That's why they never add 1v1 to arena option. Also, the devs never the ones who created the pvp zone. The cave actually is a place to complete a quest. The players call it pvp zone/pvp cave because it's the best area to pvp without disturbances.

Correct me if i'm false.

Ps : There was a bat in the cave. But it had disappeared.

Edited by Nestly

Sorry, but 'war'spear is all about team pvp game. That's why they never add 1v1 to arena option. Also, the devs never the one who created the pvp zone. The cave actually is a play to complete a quest. The players call it pvp zone/pvp cave because it's the best area to pvp without disturbances.

Correct me if i'm false.

Ps : There was a bat in the cave. But it has disappear.

If you are in arena, all players dies except you and a Druid... Thats not PVP, and still you will loose.

If you are in arena, all players dies except you and a Druid... Thats not PVP, and still you will loose.

I do hear that druids' skills are awesome recently. I stopped playing ws since 1 year ago, so i dont know the current condition of ws. But, yea i have always love druids.

Druids best and you whiners.

Depends on what u mean with "best". If you mean he is immortal and at the moment one of the most powerful classes. Yes you are right.

Doesn't change something on the fact, that the skills are overpowered how they are know. I have a high amped rogue myself (4.4k mdef, 695 dmg axe + dagger, 18% resil; No, I'm not a high amp noob, I'm high amp and a normal player) and it's not crying and whining if u complain about unbalanced game. And trust me if a rogue, lock, sham or which class ever attacks a druid with same amp, the druid will win.

Depends on what u mean with "best". If you mean he is immortal and at the moment one of the most powerful classes. Yes you are right.

Doesn't change something on the fact, that the skills are overpowered how they are know. I have a high amped rogue myself (4.4k mdef, 695 dmg axe + dagger, 18% resil; No, I'm not a high amp noob, I'm high amp and a normal player) and it's not crying and whining if u complain about unbalanced game. And trust me if a rogue, lock, sham or which class ever attacks a druid with same amp, the druid will win.

It with same amp I loose, I wondnt be so mad... but, if you are higher amped then a guy and loose to him time after time... that's not fair.... need to be changed

Druid now become a God?

I think the GM had to fix it!

I think you only made an account to make this post.

Druids are stronk. So? There should be many ways countering them. And 1v1 druid is a bit more ducked too because no link.

Edited by MCocktail

I think you only made an account to make this post.

Druids are stronk. So? There should be many ways countering them. And 1v1 druid is a bit more ducked too because no link.

I think they must reduce the stun time of their skill... is too damn much time for a healer... it's just impossible to win 1x1... Just dont agree with that, I dream of a game where any fight can depend only on player skills and amplification

Guys its not a 1v1 game! r0land have said it many times no matter what you say.

The PvP zone isn't official its just somewhere to finish a quest.

Another complicated post its pretty obvious that all of your answers are answered in the game and in the forums on the past.

Guys its not a 1v1 game! r0land have said it many times no matter what you say.

The PvP zone isn't official its just somewhere to finish a quest.

When I say 1x1 doesnt necessrly means PVP... we can face a fight in ARENA where stand only you and the druid... BOOM, you cand consider yourself dead...

Also, Druid are So OP, that sometimes even if you get 2x against the druid, he have a high chance of winning....

I cant believe that people agree that all those op skills are NORMAL  :mega_shok:

False, druids arent overpowered unless high amp

Otherwise, you should have no problem laying a smackdown on them..unless secret link is 4/4.

Heck, if anything - rogues are overpowered. Well, that poison skill definately is. 5200 defense on my druid and yet it still ticks 250+, whereas my bee struggles to do over 105 lol

Although PvP (1v1) may not be an official concept in warspear, it has become self-evident that the warspear community has adopted that type of playstyle over the past few years. Like, would you bother amping arena armor just to get fked up in 5x5 anyway? So what if you become a bit more durable, if two rogues jump you, youre left almost dead, +10 or not.

I believe on day developrs will open their eyes and see that PvP is what most of us want :)

Edited by Physik

Druids are noob when they run away. They always do. And that's why you all keep complaining about them. Mc's still have mass-stuns, like dark circle and earthquake. You all seem to forget about how it was before expert skills were added ;D

False, druids arent overpowered unless high amp

Heck, if anything - rogues are overpowered. Well, that poison skill definately is. 5200 defense on my druid and yet it still ticks 250+, whereas my bee struggles to do over 105 lol

So what if you become a bit more durable, if two rogues jump you, youre left almost dead, +10 or not.

Low-amped druids stand no chance against anyone.

Poison is the most annoying skill ever. But you fools don't see it because you keep complaining about druids.

Edited by Nosotraes

Druids are noob when they run away. They always do. And that's why you all keep complaining about them. Mc's still have mass-stunts, like dark circle and earthquake. You all seem to forget about how it was before expert skills were added ;D

Low-amped druids stand no chance against anyone.

Poison is the most annoying skill ever. But you fools don't see it because you keep complaining about druids.

Poison Blade is slightly good... I would kind agree if rogue was the only class that have this kind of skill! Barbarians, Pala (Totem), Shaman (Totem), BD, Warlock, all have same or similiar skill 

:facepalm:  If we discuss that skill we must go thru a lot of chars

@ priskick if u r a 800 damage rogue nd u still lose to +8 druid , u surely are a noob rogue ( my suggestion take lessons from sulla ''how to play rogue'').

2ndly ever faced 3 rogues in arena ?

u die b4 u say cheese 

nd fights r made 3vs 2/1 so easily

even worst 1 lock 2 rogue - probly best 3x3 team out there . smart lock rogue team is freaking unbeatable . 

classes r fine atm , link was already nerfed nd no more nerf is needed 

u dnt consider a simple situation 

its not like druids r alwaz free to cast spells , b4 u think to link ur ally it turns out rogue killed them!!   its the warspear learn to live with it  all is good 

thank you :)

Poison Blade is slightly good... I would kind agree if rogue was the only class that have this kind of skill! Barbarians, Pala (Totem), Shaman (Totem), BD, Warlock, all have same or similiar skill 

:facepalm:  If we discuss that skill we must go thru a lot of chars

Let's see: poison blade: deals an average of 250 damage, like 5 times = around 1250 damage within 10 seconds. Pala's banner became useless in wars; BD's skills have low success rate. Warlock is the class who can stop whole armies, with just one skill.

Sorry, mate. I don't agree with you. 

I say it again: watch your faction's skills before complaining.

Let's see: poison blade: deals an average of 250 damage, like 5 times = around 1250 damage within 10 seconds. Pala's banner became useless in wars; BD's skills have low success rate. Warlock is the class who can stop whole armies, with just one skill.

Sorry, mate. I don't agree with you. 

I say it again: watch your faction's skills before complaining.

Comparing poison blades to banner is silly, it's a great skill.

Banner lowers all enemies defence, while being  AOE, poison does not, single target, has less value in war than banner (which is not useless due too all enemy receiving increased damage while under the banner) happens a lot in wars, due to it being a group thing.

Single target, banner is superior to poison if caught in a fetters, both have pros and cons.

Warlocks dark circle was nerfed, it can not stop unlimited number of people, fetters / druids AOE sleep / rush, can stop more people than a single warlock in a mass war.

BDs have a high success rate, shield is 100%, dodge/acc buff is 100%, sonicboom is 100%, rush is 50/60% at 4/4, counterattack is 50/60% at 3/4-4/4.

Low is under 50%, or for biased people under 99%.

Edited by Sulla

Banner's damage is divided by all the players in the banner's radius. So if there are 10 players in the area, and the banner deals 400 damage itself, it will deal 30-50 to all.

Shield, ok. It's strong. But useful for fighting those warlock runners:P

Sonicboom? 100%? Why do mobs and players dodge it then?

Rush stuns everything/everyone, except the one you are fighting. That's annoying as hell. 

Banner's damage is divided by all the players in the banner's radius. So if there are 10 players in the area, and the banner deals 400 damage itself, it will deal 30-50 to all.

I think thats why we have so many BAD PLAYERS on sapphire.

Go learn how to play the game please, banner is one of the best skills in the game for war/5v5.

BANNER SHOULD NEVER BE TANKED JUST BECAUSE IT SPLITS DAMAGE. Tanking banner is always a mistake no matter how many people are there. It makes you receive extra damage when you are under it and that is always far more decisive than the direct damage you take from it. It is like Necromancer infection but stronger and AOE. Go play 2v2 vs ranger + paladin and stay under banner with your +10 defense to understand what Im saying, you will be nuked in 3, 4 attacks. In 5v5 it's basically the reason why half of mcs dies in less than 3 secs after the fight has begun.

Edited by nabnecro

• 2 weeks later...

I too think that link should be nerved, today fought vs 3x druids... at elast lower the cooldown from and make it select target...

but as others said we should look at our own factions skills too... even if its a passive skill I personally think that axes for rogues/bds completely unbalanced the game... Buud got 1k dmg no stealth... Thats just ridiculous