[2015.01.26] Snow Boundaries: one week left!

Peter_Munk

warspear.online.evil.sandro.small.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

World Creation holiday is going to end soon and you have just one week left to get unique bounty! Next time you will have such possibility only next year, so it's a high time to hurry up! Don't miss your chance to get lucky!

Snow Boundaries will be closed on February, 2. We will inform you about exact time later.

Good luck, everyone, and see you in the game!

AIGRIND team

No. there wont be any arena weapons lol they just came put with new ones and level increase is like atleast 6 months + why would you want more arena weaps anyways._.

Low drop rate on ice staff pls include some more on us Spammed for entire 3'weeks not one drop plenty of everything else i pay 200k...

For a skin Pm ingame :!.

2 de febrary noooooooo.....

Today Today finhis plis event pro NOOB

Do you want us not to understand you? Because I don't know what you are trying to say.

Im waiting for new skills.... :blush:

Probably also added in 4.7

Best update to date I liked the addition of the belts... New weapons are awesome :) rage!!!! So strong... New skins are awesome... New costumes are awesome ... Inspection awesome craft weapons perfect for lvling to a point... Where did lvl 10 blue gear go tho? Also should buff old rare weapons lvl six ... Blue ones.... And keep coming with the rare items like hair styles... Need weapon dyes... For more variety... Also crimson corundum quests for low levels beautiful.... And also great jobs with the variety when it comes to new weapon lvls.... Also bring out some more crimson corundum gear at nadir... Lower levels gear too :) means good guild have stronger arena chars... Kool idea with evil sandros bounty ... Cc and other stuff is great idea and I got to meet Orin woohoo waited two years for that :) worth it lol... Also someone needs to take out the trash in suggestions .. Getting crowded by noob messages... Thanks warspear I also got ice mage costume :) first ever prize from multiple choice quests.. Might need to raise chances guys.. Also bringing back wulturn etc costumes genius... Loved this whole year guys it was well worth it

GHOSTGUILDER

Do you want us not to understand you? Because I don't know what you are trying to say.

Maybe he was trying say

'Oh no 2 February! Plz finish this event today' ?

Maybe he was trying say

'Oh no 2 February! Plz finish this event today' ?

You understand this guy, wow!  Most of his posts dont make sense..

You understand this guy, wow! Most of his posts dont make sense..

Yeah i just understand him contextually, trying to connect one sentence with the others. :)

He mixed spanish and english lol.

engaged in criticizing others, go elsewhere, do not come to criticize my friends :) :)

If he dont know speak english why dont use the spanish forum?

Y no estoy criticando a nadie, simplemente no entienden lo que quiere hablar porque se mezcla Ingles y español. ;) 

Edited by Makarov

If he dont know speak english why dont use the spanish forum?

Y no estoy criticando a nadie, simplemente no entienden lo que quiere hablar porque se mezcla Ingles y español. ;) 

if you do not like mixes Spanish with English and not read your comment, it's that easy :) :)

if you do not like mixes Spanish with English and not read your comment, it's that easy :) :)

No its not that easy. In International forum you should talk English. We already have a Spanish forum for that. Thats why it was created.

No its not that easy. In International forum you should talk English. We already have a Spanish forum for that. Thats why it was created.

It was a great event-month this year, and I will always remeber it:) May Odin bless you all and good luck in the next events :blush:

@peter munk is there going to be an update where mcs can use bows or atleast trade with elves cuz i got a bow of holiday stealer on mc side i knw a lot of ppl got wrong stuffs like these on both sides but still its kinda frustrating u knw after doing dungeon for so many days all i get is a useless bow :shok:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :aggressive: :(

yea and u can only sell it to vendor ~400g max :bad: :bad: :bad:

thank you @every friend

thank you for the beautifull experience.

xmas event is end ,thats for me too the end bcz i got a new job(no time to play)

i wish every ppl in warspear a good time.

dtigerr/hermine

thank you @every friend

thank you for the beautifull experience.

xmas event is end ,thats for me too the end bcz i got a new job(no time to play)

i wish every ppl in warspear a good time.

dtigerr/hermine

Goodbye:'(