WTF WHY CLOSED GANG BANG BOOK ????

crossfit

I understand. Every day laughting and posting stupids.  But thats a clan book friends!!!!! Dont close f**k open please  :facepalm: and promise dont post more shit included mercurial  O:-)

Who closed that topic without my permission? I don't remember Admins and Moderators Closing Clanbooks without the Leader/Authors permission. OPEN IT, THE CLAN IS NOT GONE, SO WHY YOU CLOSE IT?? Shall I make another topic? if you didn't like the shit you could've deleted the shitty posts. instead of closing it without telling,  :facepalm:

Who has closed topic have 3 options

1 . Open gangbang book

2. No open but merc create other again  :facepalm:

3.  Delete again again and again the clanbooks  :good:

>:D >:D >:D

Oh yes, I rather unlock your clanbook so you spam with the gay shit in preferably only one topic.true.will be much more efficient.

Well we are different people, we enjoy different things, you have a different sense of humor, read the whole forum, it's full of gay shit, but for us, it isn't shit it's funny, and for you it may seem bad but we are just having a good time,

Just remember one thing, " IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, IGNORE IT "

I don't see why you really care about THAT topic, It's in the TAVERN, and It's OUR Clanbook. we can post freely, I don't really get why you guys act like you are forced to read it, really...

Well we are different people, we enjoy different things, you have a different sense of humor, read the whole forum, it's full of gay shit, but for us, it isn't shit it's funny, and for you it may seem bad but we are just having a good time,

Just remember one thing, " IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, IGNORE IT "

I don't see why you really care about THAT topic, It's in the TAVERN, and It's OUR Clanbook. we can post freely, I don't really get why you guys act like you are forced to read it, really...

Merc, actually there is forum rule about proper words to be used.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=43.0

Merc, actually there is forum rule about proper words to be used.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=43.0

yes, well we aren't the only ones who use bad words, am I right? and Smurf brings all his attention to my Clan when there are more people who say bad words. but he was also complaining about is the pictures and deleted some too, I don't see whats wrong with funny pictures? there are no rules about that... there is even a topic about funny pictures, shall we post there? oh wait, Smurf might delete it  :facepalm:

Well, bad words come from bad sources and its a personal feelings.

Personally I don't like bad words and Smurf did the right thing.

Pictures have more impact than just bad words and I don't want to debate about it...

Merc personally I resigned to get you understand my point, so I am leaving your Clanbook open and leaving you guys insult each other as much as you want, given you do not insult people that don`t find it funny as you do..If somebody reports he doesn`t like your humor and it is insulting to him/her, I will delete it whether you like it or not. Moreover, you should be the last one to speak about any rules, as you break them on daily basis and if I would strictly follow the rules, your account would be banned (and all its instances) forever..Now, I am not a jerk and only trying to get a kind of compromise..Do whatever you like in your clanbook, just try to avoid bad words and insults in other topic and we will get along just fine..Quite simple deal, isn`t it?  :give_rose:

Merc personally I resigned to get you understand my point, so I am leaving your Clanbook open and leaving you guys insult each other as much as you want, given you do not insult people that don`t find it funny as you do..If somebody reports he doesn`t like your humor and it is insulting to him/her, I will delete it whether you like it or not. Moreover, you should be the last one to speak about any rules, as you break them on daily basis and if I would strictly follow the rules, your account would be banned (and all its instances) forever..Now, I am not a jerk and only trying to get a kind of compromise..Do whatever you like in your clanbook, just try to avoid bad words and insults in other topic and we will get along just fine..Quite simple deal, isn`t it?  :give_rose:

hmmm, Delete my post if someone don't like them? sounds like Sulla? cause I've seen you delete my screenshots about him, I don't think anyone else reads the clanbook but the members and some other people close to the clan, and I've seen allot of people using bad words daily too, you just don't scold them cause they are your friends.

I've seen people who post nothing but bad stuff and insults, most of my post with Bad words aren't used to insult people like shit = stuff or etc. , well all I have to say is, If you are going to Perma-ban me, then ban the others too ;)

anyways, I will try to avoid bad words and I hope the others do too, But I don't think it's necessary for the photos to be in this problem well only if it has bad words but we can simply censor it.

hmmm, Delete my post if someone don't like them? sounds like Sulla? cause I've seen you delete my screenshots about him, I don't think anyone else reads the clanbook but the members and some other people close to the clan,

lol?

don`t like/don`t agree with your post doesn`t equal being offended by your post. two completely different things..if somebody feels insulted, I have to react to it. And I never said you are the only one saying bad words..but just for the statistic, out of all moderator reports, most of `em was somebody complaining you insult him..just something to think about..but I appeciate you react like a grown-up to my offer and I am not joking this time  :give_rose:

don`t like/don`t agree with your post doesn`t equal being offended by your post. two completely different things..if somebody feels insulted, I have to react to it. And I never said you are the only one saying bad words..but just for the statistic, out of all moderator reports, most of `em was somebody complaining you insult him..just something to think about..but I appeciate you react like a grown-up to my offer and I am not joking this time  :give_rose:

Well, I never insult without a reason ( though sometimes I insult friends but we take it as a joke like I insult them and they insult me ) the only reason I would insult someone is if they were my enemy or if they pissed me off, it doesn't always mean they report me that I am guilty. well anyways, I will try to avoid bad words, Actually I'm starting to avoid this forum  :wacko:

was the best clan book in warspear story  :facepalm: f****k

why the past tense? It was locked only couple of hours and you can post there again..but your Clan leader forgot to mention he changed the topic name ;)  - actually he made me think for a while I screwed up the topic merging :D

why the past tense? It was locked only couple of hours and you can post there again..but your Clan leader forgot to mention he changed the topic name ;)  - actually he made me think for a while I screwed up the topic merging :D

Actually our clan has no leader, we just made the clan so it will be more organized who are friends our and etc. , and we've been planning to change the name for a long time cause the old name was awkward. and sorry for that, I got annoyed with the name ;D

Well, I never insult without a reason ( though sometimes I insult friends but we take it as a joke like I insult them and they insult me ) the only reason I would insult someone is if they were my enemy or if they pissed me off, it doesn't always mean they report me that I am guilty. well anyways, I will try to avoid bad words, Actually I'm starting to avoid this forum  :wacko:

Its totaly true  :pardon: and have one question why why u ban my espanish94. ?? My first account on forum was baned for bad words saying shit update etc etc no high insults why no advert me???? Lol permanent ban thanks  :aggressive: smurf ban me? Or other  :pleasantry:  :facepalm:

Its totaly true  :pardon: and have one question why why u ban my espanish94. ?? My first account on forum was baned for bad words saying shit update etc etc no high insults why no advert me???? Lol permanent ban thanks  :aggressive: smurf ban me? Or other  :pleasantry: :facepalm:

Kuzmitch banned you and others for talking bad about the game etc, when what you guys where saying was the truth  :facepalm:  I think it's time to close this topic since the clanbook is back again

I didn`t. I never banned anyone forever..Max period I gave to a guy was 30 days, but normally when somebody is being a bad kid 7 to 14 days is enough..and he can log in, only posting is not allowed.. so probably someone else did it..remember I am not the only one with mod rights around here ;)