Only devs can play with these kind of graphic?

baskentli

Question

I have the same graphics :nea:

I don't think so...Show me a ss 

the game looks super mega colorful

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

Aww shiт why do cool wars like that never happen in US? US wars are at max like 15 people ganking cave, sooooooo lame :(

Aww shiт why do cool wars like that never happen in US? US wars are at max like 15 people ganking cave, sooooooo lame :(

what about that super colorful pic? -_-

standard on pc :bad: :bad: :bad:

i also want to see such a great area

if you're not blind like nosotraes you can see the big diff between that pic and mine.

different devices have slightly different resolutions. Game looks a lot better on my ipad, as well on linux distros. however your ss does like pretty damn nice, idk

The mega colorful devices and with near resolutions for that pic can be found on IOS, Idk which device is r0land using out there.

The mega colorful devices and with near resolutions for that pic can be found on IOS, Idk which device is r0land using out there.

You just need an awesome graphics card :good:

But I was talking about the pc client, not the mobile client. If this was on phones, warspear would crash all the time.

You just need an awesome graphics card :good:

But I was talking about the pc client, not the mobile client. If this was on phones, warspear would crash all the time.

I'm sorry but it has nothing to do with the graphics card. And as well as I know only developers can play with those kinds of client. The game, the colors are the same. Just think you are looking from far away. Just as an example that Iphone graphics and PC graphics are the same, they have no differences but you just look from far away while playing on your Iphone. So it looks much better that way.

Edited by Legionn

if you are referring to the large map view, it depends on your device. You could see more on your screen but it makes it harder to click/tap accurately.

if you mean the colorful stuff, thats how it looks with names, levels, and guild names turned off.

That depends on the device... when I play on my wife's phone (Galaxy note) the resolution is similar to the one that you've showed... But when I go to PC it goes to the one that EPiR linked

I'm sorry but it has nothing to do with the graphics card. And as well as I know only developers can play with those kinds of client. The game, the colors are the same. Just think you are looking from far away. Just as an example that Iphone graphics and PC graphics are the same, they have no differences but you just look from far away while playing on your Iphone. So it looks much better that way.

Graphics and resolutions do change from device to device mate.

What I love about this forum is the incredible number of misinformed people spreading false info. Let's clarify some things:

Viewport (visible map area on screen) changes from device to device. For example on my laptop running windows 8 the game runs at 800 x 600 fixed and you can see a very small area of the map. While on my Xperia Z running Android the game runs at 1920 x 1080 and I can see 90%-100% of map area most of the time.

This happens because in this game, sprite resolutions are never scaled, they are always fixed on all devices. In my opinion this is a lazy thing to do (from development stand point) because while it makes it easier to port the game to multiple platforms, it gives unfair advantage to people playing on high resolution mobile phones.

But let's talk about the IMAGE QUALITY of those 2 screenshots OP posted. They are obviously anti-aliased by using external programs like photoshop (If you don't known what is an anti-alias filtering, try looking at this picture to understand: http://i.stack.imgur.com/pA7uy.png ). Most likely they edited their screenshots to make the game look better than it actually is for promoting purposes. Also, some operating systems automatically apply anti-aliasing by default on screenshots.

Edited by nabnecro

incredible number of misinformed people spreading false info.

Including yourself?

PC has the highest resolution of all devices for all I know.

9AEbhgL.png

Edited by Ninja Owl

Its Windows Vista

with using the vertical mood of the game (F5). 

Edited by Bugs Bunny

OP asked about image quality and all of you discussing screen size   :facepalm:

answer is here. all other people are wrong:

But let's talk about the IMAGE QUALITY of those 2 screenshots OP posted. They are obviously anti-aliased by using external programs like photoshop (If you don't known what is an anti-alias filtering, try looking at this picture to understand: http://i.stack.imgur.com/pA7uy.png ). Most likely they edited their screenshots to make the game look better than it actually is for promoting purposes. Also, some operating systems automatically apply anti-aliasing by default on screenshots.

one more time,no matter how powerful ur pc is, the graphic won't change.

yeah he probably knows that.. i would also like to know what pc he is using cos if we are using the same game client on all pcs with not full view as in some mobile devices. how come he has full view on pc?? and this is not F5(portrait) view..

so tell us what's the trick? i still stand to be corrected please. i have a 22inch with 1680x1050 screen resolution(i dont think other specs will matter with WS) and i played it on friends pc with higher resolution but never got a full screen!!! DON'T TELL ME IS THE RAM OR THE PROCESSOR OR THE GRAPHIC UNIT!!!!

yes,the game looks nice using Bluestacks.

sorry but I have a off topic question. when using emulators such as blue stacks, Is it possible to bind skill slots to numeric keys? for example on pc I can use skills pressing keyboard (1 to 9). Is it possible to do that on emulators or you have to manually click on the skill?

Edited by nabnecro