Desbalanced warlock

This character by far is the most unbalanced of all, both in 1v1 and as a team, his excess dmg added to his skills that practically all deliver a debuff is absurd, how can someone beat a character that literally when he attacks you control your character, and when you finally lower his life he becomes immune and full life, please nerf that is frustrating to see how your character dies and you just watch how he dies and don't come up with the nonsense that All the characters are full stun because it is not like that, a priest does not stun anything and they are also the weakest in endurance.

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters - you were asked this more than once

• Higgings changed the title to Desbalanced warlock
15 hours ago, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

how can someone beat a character that literally when he attacks you control your character,

Simple: you don't do it alone. 

15 hours ago, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

your character dies and you just watch how he dies and don't come up with the nonsense that All the characters are full stun because it is not like that, a priest does not stun anything and they are also the weakest in endurance.

Resistence exists for a purpose: use it. I would understand such statement if we were talking about Templars classes against which resistence doesn't work, but Warlocks are definitely not the case.

Besides, why even mentioning priests? Technically, they have got a combo based stun. There are other classes which have got none at all. So what? How does this statement influence a Warlock's power? 

On 3/3/2023 at 8:50 PM, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

As it is possible that the dk has both a mechanism for both silencing and stunning, it is by far the worst tank that exists in the game, the amount of damage and control it has is incredible, because I love those pjs so much, how is it possible that Do not nerf those things, how is it going to be fair that they let you do nothing and damage you so much, it is enough for them with the sorcerers, necros and shamans. If it is not favoritism, please explain what all this is.

@Ogull

Ah, yea. Found it.

9 hours ago, Ogull said:

hamsterflash.jpg.4aa2ee99600bfcdf5a3400d4b97990f1.jpg

*Insert ptsd*

But anyways Warlocks are super easy to kill by any damage class. 

Warlocks only has 2 real damage skills and the rest are debuffs. 

You simply have to run the gauntlet and hit hard

Completely disagree.
Warlock is not a weak character, but not that strong. In 1v1 pvp, we lose to most classes (with buffs of course).
The class is strong only in mass pvp.

I don't know what game they play, but this is not it. The priest does not have a stun, only a silence in the area and that's it, and regarding self-defense the priest only has a shield that breaks with 2 hits, besides that a rut and that was all since what the artimisio does is that don't hit them or you, to be honest the priest only serves to gain a little time, not to mention that the enemy also gains time since it lets them use buff skills and so on, and if they don't ashamed to ask for nerf because that is unfair. All the rest of the characters have stun after stun skill and for your information I have my priest resistance in almost all possible places and it is useless

Edited by Higgings

1 hour ago, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

I don't know what game they play, but this is not it. The priest does not have a stun, only a silence in the area and that's it, and regarding self-defense the priest only has a shield that breaks with 2 hits, besides that a rut and that was all since what the artimisio does is that don't hit them or you, to be honest the priest only serves to gain a little time, not to mention that the enemy also gains time since it lets them use buff skills and so on, and if they don't ashamed to ask for nerf because that is unfair. All the rest of the characters have stun after stun skill and for your information I have my priest resistance in almost all possible places and it is useless

A. I can barely read this 

B. Warlocks are not the equivalent to Priests but instead Mages. Warlocks deals very little damage when compared to Mages and Mages are tankier than Warlocks

I don't understand how And why, sentinels  when they see that a mc skill/class starts to shine, is Reason enough to deliberately ask for a nerf, not only to  that skill or class.. No.. The entire faction gets nerfed. 

Is the legion forbidden to stand out? 

This is definitely bullying

5 hours ago, Ryohei said:

I don't understand how And why, sentinels  when they see that a mc skill/class starts to shine, is Reason enough to deliberately ask for a nerf, not only to  that skill or class.. No.. The entire faction gets nerfed. 

Is the legion forbidden to stand out? 

This is definitely bullying

people will always complain about something they cant handle
how effective and loud they're depends on the person
but in general i dont see why the warlock would be strong on 1v1 in either paper or pratical point of view, the class is and shines for group combat and i dont see where it would need a nerf for it

8 hours ago, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

i do agree that the priest could use of some love (some rework that could make the class more intresting) but this is not really the place for it?
also please use normal characters

Ahhh. So he's a Priesty Priest.. Mad because your support class can't beat a damager class. Like devs said. This ain't no 1v1 game. Put your feelings to the side. If you can't beat them, grab a battle buddy. Preferably a Blade dancer, and drink some milk.

Edited by Shadowmon

On 5/5/2023 at 12:17 AM, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

From what I read, if it was for you, you'd nerf any caster which can do more than a priest is able to do. This isn't how it works when it comes to nerf a class, I hope you're aware of that. 

On 5/6/2023 at 3:37 PM, Higgings said:

Por lo que leí, si fuera por ti, debilitarías a cualquier lanzador que pueda hacer más de lo que un sacerdote puede hacer. No es así como funciona cuando se trata de nerfear una clase, espero que lo sepas. 

it were for that reason, I would ask ranger and hunter for neft since they are the ones that by far generate more damage than any other, not to mention that both have a continuation of stun and silence in a row, what bothers me is that all the characters in the In the game they don't depend on anyone to play except the priest, it bothers me that the only good skill we had in both pvp and pve was nerfed due to their complaints and now we can't even be calm anymore, the priest is the only character that doesn't fight melee He beats no one and neither does he beat rank and you tell me that I am the one who complains when you do the same if an elf character is unbalanced, and to top it off I am the one who is wrong in a game that obviously has a love for dmgs and tanks.

Edited by Higgings

6 hours ago, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

what bothers me is that all the characters in the In the game they don't depend on anyone to play except the priest,

If this is what you really believe then it's clear you've never played another class except Priest all along. Because that's a very imprecise statement. It bothers you that your class was nerfed but instead of searching a more reasonable solution you've been writing to nerf the majority of classes for the sake of "justice", arriving even to nerf classes which do not match with priests whatsoever 

it were for that reason, I would ask ranger and hunter for neft since they are the ones that by far generate more damage than any other

(Not to mention that these randomly* picked classes are not even the best damagers in game currently)

*I suppose you picked 2 random classes

and you tell me that I am the one who complains when you do the same if an elf character is unbalanced,

I could carry on for minutes. I don't remember to have ever written in forum to nerf the whole elf side because my character was ridiculously weak (and I had all the reasons to do so as well, since I main a DK ^^). I never said you're wrong. I'm saying you're not being constructive and realistic while asking for such changes. 

• 1 month later...