Revival of 「F」

Mecha

I know forum is kind of "dead" these days, and there werent many DBZ fans even when the forum was at its peak in being active. But I will give it a shot anyways, tho I dont expect many will be interested. Even if nobody here wants to discuss it, it wont kill me.

This is about the upcoming new DBZ film: Revival of 「F」.

I've discussed this with many other DBZ fans and it got quite interesting. I just want to see if anyone else has any theories or ideas about this film. I know there already a topic for anime but want to discuss this film and this film only.

[spoiler=spoiler TLDR#2]Because of the movie plot speculations and the fact that this is the continuation to the first brand new DBZ in content in ages, this is arguably the highest anticipated movie in DBZ history.

So here are the questions. How do you think the movie plot will go? How does Frieza become strong enough to be a threat once again after they became strong enough to kill him with 1 punch at his "final form"? Did he also wish for immortality (which was his original goal)? Did he need immortality to unlock a hidden God form? Will he fight Beerus or even the strongest being in their universe, Whis? Just how strong does he become? Stronger than Lord Beerus? Even stronger than Whis? Will we finally see Whis in combat mode? Will the fusions make an appearance in this film (for more than 10 secs)? Am I asking too many questions at once? Does anyone here even care about this movie? Is anyone even going to bother to read all this? Am I going to get a troll or hate reply? Omg am I typing my thoughts?

Its awfully convenient that he would gain a "further evolution" even though he's been dead for ages. I'd like a good reason why

its dbz were talking about so he would probably be made stronger than Beerus.

Vegeta will be used as a plot device again, getting crushed to show how strong Frieza's become, gohan will be a side character and it would be up to goku to save the day.

If what i say is wrong then it would be a great movie. Looking foward to it.

well thats one of the things that makes this movie so highly anticipated. he has been dead for about a decade of their timeline. he was easily defeated by a simple SSJ, and they have surpassed that level in such a high scale with SSJ2, SSJ3, fusions, and especially with Goku's SSJ God (who is still only about 1/3 of the power level of Whis)

so for him to become strong enough to kick ass again, he must have gotten a God form of his own. Maybe he was a God of Destruction in the past and lost his position to Beerus. Remember how after his 39-year nap Beerus was shocked to hear someone was stronger than Frieza and actually defeated him. Maybe he and Frieza knew about something all along that we didnt know about. And maybe the whole time Frieza was trying to get the dragonballs during the Frieza saga to wish his immortality back and regain his ultimate power once again, only this time it has finally happened.

I also want to point out, in Battle of the Gods Vegeta said the next time that kind of power was needed again he wanted to be the one to use SSJ God form, and Goku agreed. Many people think its time for Vegeta to actually have the hero moment and not get his ass kicked like always. Vegeta does have a long history with Frieza and Vegeta hates Frieza for destroying his planet and making him his ♥♥♥♥♥ to do his bidding. Will the fact that Frieza was Beerus' ♥♥♥♥♥ and told him to destroy planet Vegeta play a role in this film? Will this be Vegeta's time to be the hero? Or will we see a Super Saiyan God form Gogeta? (Beerus said Goku was able to keep his SSJG power even after reverting back to a simple SSJ form, so he would be strong enough to fuse with SSJG Vegeta with the Metamoran fusion). Or will Vegito somehow make an appearance again?

also, in Battle of the Gods, Beerus and Whis mentioned that there are 12 universes in total, each one with their own God of Destruction, some who are much stronger than even themselves. Will this open up more possibilities for future movies or even another series? Will DBGT be made cannon as one of these alternate universes?

Sorry for all the questions, but this is definitely the most excited I have ever been about a DBZ movie (Broly being second).

Edited by ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

I just realized that you would need 5 saiyans to make 1 Super Saiyan God, if vegeta and goku fused then they would lack the numbers they need to create god mode. And the fusion dance is only successful if the two are of equal strength, so they can't do it after vegeta (hopefully this time) is in god mode. It sounds epic but i cant see a super saiyan god Gogeta happening :P.

Am also looking foward to seeing whis in action as well, hearing he was beeru's master was an epic surprise. I have a feeling he's gonna train them to become as powerful as the god mode, cuz i don't see them defeating Frieza's new strength with just their normal training routine and goku could barley go up against beerus in god mode. So it would be good to see what they've been up to over the years before frieza's revival.

The mentioning of the 12 universes' gods of destruction thing was very intriguing, defiantly opens up a very good possibility of future movies or even a new series. I still have questions though, like: how did frieza gain this new strength? Who will be the main character of the movie? How will they gain the strength to beat frieza  or beerus (if it comes down to it)? what the hell is up with gohan's new character design!?!? and what happens next? Hopefully all will be answered in the movie.

This has actually gotten me hyped too :wub:

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

I just realized that you would need 5 saiyans to make 1 Super Saiyan God, if vegeta and goku fused then they would lack the numbers they need to create god mode. And the fusion dance is only successful if the two are of equal strength, so they can't do it after vegeta (hopefully this time) is in god mode. It sounds epic but i cant see a super saiyan god Gogeta happening :P.

① I mean if Vegeta goes SSJ God, they would be able to use the Metamoran fusion because Goku was able to keep his SSJ God strength, as Beerus said after he turned back down to SSJ. They would be about the same in strength. And if Goku is still stronger he can tone it down a bit to match Vegeta's power level, or get someone to slap Bulma again (he was stronger than Goku's SSJ3 even as SSJ2 when Beerus slapped Bulma.

② Also, since Gogeta is "not cannon" (I hate that term) it would probably be more likely to see Vegito, and later they somehow separate again.

Even if they dont go SSJ God after fusion, in my eyes a fusion of 2 Saiyans with SSJG power level is close enough to beoming SSJG after fusion.

③ In Battle of the Gods they mentioned Vegeta's brother, made me wonder if he will appear in this film.

Am also looking foward to seeing whis in action as well, hearing he was beeru's master was an epic surprise. I have a feeling he's gonna train them to become as powerful as the god mode, cuz i don't see them defeating Frieza's new strength with just their normal training routine and goku could barley go up against beerus in god mode. So it would be good to see what they've been up to over the years before frieza's revival.

Its pretty much official that Goku and Vegeta will be trained by Beerus and/or Whis. They were shown in the previews wearing outfits with their godly symbol. And as we know, any time Goku changes his fighting clothing design is when he is training under a new master (Roshi, King Kai, etc.)

The mentioning of the 12 universes' gods of destruction thing was very intriguing, defiantly opens up a very good possibility of future movies or even a new series. I still have questions though, like: how did frieza gain this new strength? Who will be the main character of the movie? How will they gain the strength to beat frieza or beerus (if it comes down to it)? what the hell is up with gohan's new character design!?!? and what happens next? Hopefully all will be answered in the movie.

This has actually gotten me hyped too :wub:

Yeah a lot of people are wondering why in the hell Gohan is wearing green track suit and not his dad's combat gear, and new hair cut. Some say he went back to his geeky ways and focusing on being a parent to his new baby (Pan from GT will be an infant at the time of this film) and stopped training, again. And maybe he got so weak that he needed to go SSJ again as shown in the preview.. why in the hell would he need to go SSJ when Elder Kai said he was at max power in Mystic form without transforming? Did he get that much weaker? Or did he find a way to break the limits of Mystic form?

Ive also heard he might have calmed down with all the silly stuff and strange fashion (example: Great Saiyaman) and became more serious.

I also cant wait. I think this will be the start of either a chain of movies or a brand new series. Maybe they make DBGT be one of those alternate universes (making it "cannon") and they make a series for their current universe (the 7th), or something like that?

Edited by ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

① I mean if Vegeta goes SSJ God, they would be able to use the Metamoran fusion because Goku was able to keep his SSJ God strength, as Beerus said after he turned back down to SSJ. They would be about the same in strength. And if Goku is still stronger he can tone it down a bit to match Vegeta's power level, or get someone to slap Bulma again (he was stronger than Goku's SSJ3 even as SSJ2 when Beerus slapped Bulma.

② Also, since Gogeta is "not cannon" (I hate that term) it would probably be more likely to see Vegito, and later they somehow separate again.

Even if they dont go SSJ God after fusion, in my eyes a fusion of 2 Saiyans with SSJG power level is close enough to beoming SSJG after fusion.

③ In Battle of the Gods they mentioned Vegeta's brother, made me wonder if he will appear in this film.

HOW DARE YOU!?!?!! THAT'S MY BULMAAAAAA!!!!!!!   best scene of the movie  :D  . 

I total forgot about vegeta's brother!! and and great, they will most certainly gain god mode with weis and beerus guiding them. So big ups for FUSIONNN.  GG :good:

Yeah a lot of people are wondering why in the hell Gohan is wearing green track suit and not his dad's combat gear, and new hair cut. Some say he went back to his geeky ways and focusing on being a parent to his new baby (Pan from GT will be an infant at the time of this film) and stopped training, again. And maybe he got so weak that he needed to go SSJ again as shown in the preview.. why in the hell would he need to go SSJ when Elder Kai said he was at max power in Mystic form without transforming? Did he get that much weaker? Or did he find a way to break the limits of Mystic form?

Ive also heard he might have calmed down with all the silly stuff and strange fashion (example: Great Saiyaman) and became more serious.

IKR! the guy way a beast during the cell game and the majin buu saga. I was secretly hoping he'd become the main character  <_<  but i guess we can't expect him to take the same path his father. He may have stopped fighting after all :/

But the show must go on! :clapping:

I doubt Krillin will die this time. He was already revived by the Earth dragonballs, so he can only be revived again by the Namekian dragonballs. And from what I have seen so far, Planet Namek will be nowhere in this film (not confirmed). He will be a cop in this movie, that much I do know for sure.Ive heard rumors that this will be a serious very movie packed with a lot of action. Ive also heard that Akira Toriyama will also throw in some humor and comedy. But with 2 hours of action-packed story line, anything can happen (I predict there will be little or none of the infamous DBZ filler)

• 3 months later...

Goku & Vegeta trained by the strongest being in the Universe (possibly omnipotent)

http://youtu.be/iHic5wjZLEc

SSJG Goku vs Frieza (First part Jap audio, second part Sountrack instead of audio)

http://youtu.be/dVIxqiIiBIE

SSGSS Vegeta Humiliates Golden Frieza (Eng Dub)