Skill Test Area, Gender Switch Potion

100xp

Hello again, I would like to suggest adding a place to test attack and defense skills,

The idea is very simple, just add training dummies in a way that makes it easy to test some specific skills. 

For the area effect skill test just add three dolls or more close to each other 

Example:

Danoemrea.gif.42cae468d2332d151d700a714df1554d.gif

To test defense skills, just add dolls that, when attacked, attack you back, to facilitate the character's defense test, it would be great to add a doll that causes physical damage, and a doll that deals magic damage 

Exemplo:

Treinodedefesa.gif.81943e7066a4da4f5a8e2161f490d1c5.gif

About where they can be added, it would be up to you, but it would be great if it was close or even inside a library, for players who have just bought new skills.

For those who liked the training dummy costume, maybe in the next costume contest ^^

Untitled.thumb.gif.ce15029932a76357dd0c5a3ac6fa510f.gif

Well I would also like to suggest a consumable, which would allow you to change the character's gender 

In order not to be so complex, it could be very simple, for example: when using the potion you would be redirected to the haircut selection tab, right after selecting the haircut, wouldn't just change the cut, his character would change completely

In short, for male characters the female haircut tab would open when using the potion, for female characters the male haircut tab.

Hire this man

There really needs to be a revamp of towns so they seem more alive vs everyone just standing outside, the indoors really are underutilized stuff like this would be nice.

FrankRemorsefulInganue-size_restricted.gif

3 hours ago, Winter said:

Hire this man

There really needs to be a revamp of towns so they seem more alive vs everyone just standing outside, the indoors really are underutilized stuff like this would be nice.

FrankRemorsefulInganue-size_restricted.gif

Already said this but Higgings bully =c

18 hours ago, 100xp said:

Hello again, I would like to suggest adding a place to test attack and defense skills,

The idea is very simple, just add training dummies in a way that makes it easy to test some specific skills. 

Example:

To test defense skills, just add dolls that, when attacked, attack you back, to facilitate the character's defense test, it would be great to add a doll that causes physical damage, and a doll that deals magic damage 

Exemplo:

About where they can be added, it would be up to you, but it would be great if it was close or even inside a library, for players who have just bought new skills.

For those who liked the training dummy costume, maybe in the next costume contest ^^

Well I would also like to suggest a consumable, which would allow you to change the character's gender 

In order not to be so complex, it could be very simple, for example: when using the potion you would be redirected to the haircut selection tab, right after selecting the haircut, wouldn't just change the cut, his character would change completely

In short, for male characters the female haircut tab would open when using the potion, for female characters the male haircut tab.

dayumn bro great so great it's 110% nice costume and ideas.:hw1luv:

Sound system does need a tweak but I would love to see say npc guards walk down the street and npc citizens and npc soldiers [in the camps like T3 to T5 irselnort] walking up and down the street 

I would absolutely love to see the game get more lively 

On 4/29/2023 at 6:53 AM, 100xp said:

Example:

Exemplo:

While I do love the designs of these dummies I personally think the generic "stick" ones are better for that.