no sound on 6730c

nwizeee

hi . The game runs smooth but , I want to play with sound if there is a way to fix this . Pls help . I dont know why this occured to my phone , because when i play an rpg offline game it has sound or background sound like heroes lore, and zero fantasy . So i wonder why there is no sound when playing warspear . Pls help pls . Im hoping there is a solution to fix this . :(

may i add this ... Ahm is the server down this January 22, 2015? Coz i cant log in though i have internet connection . And server is alive when i pinged my connection . When i try to connect to the game it says connection to server is lost . I deleted and reinstall the game but it still the same .

There are two Symbian game clients, full and light. The light version doesn't have any fancy effects such as sounds and is designed for older devices. Your phone seems to be a six years old model (meaning that it very probably doesn't have much ram etc.) so downloading the full version will very likely cause many crashes, and I think you wouldn't like it. If you meant "Where's the music?", the answer is sad: Last time I heard it was on March 2014 and that lasted only one day.

And the server should be fine, sometimes you must press the play button twice to connect.

thanks for the reply cabbage yeah youre right this model is old . :) . Well , maybe i will just play like this anyways the game is still smooth . About the connection i guess its because of my network provider . So thank you again and GOD BLESS ALWAYS !

pls lock . Thanks ;)