TOP LVL 20 -10 MC'S VS TOP 10 FB'S BATTLE THREAD~ (READ OFTEN)

SneakyMe

Who you voted for.   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who you voted for.

• Chronoz
    • Marzs (Rouge one)
    • Bongxdem
    • Tonydark
    • Lieukaka
    • Eridon (BD)
    • Savageking (BD)
    • Pliskin (BD)
    • Sonofman (BD)
    • Lordguans
    • Afro
    • Duoblade
    • Proserpine (Druid)
    • Eisha (Druid)
    • Callie (Druid)
    • Natacha (Druid)
    • Sapphex (Ranger)
    • Essa (Ranger)
    • Beoslice (Ranger)
    • Bungz (Ranger)
    • Constugg (Ranger)

Lmao lvl 14 can be big surprises in small packaging. Anyways i wont vote any. Reason: i see no point in doing so. I go with the old experienced ppl like Chronoz before i pick a guy like Liuekaka or Bongxdem who paid shitloads to just get a +10weap. Btw: bong sucks. +10 +9 flambergs and still has little skill. This game is more than just swinging a powerful blade.

i meant...a player who only makes quest have no chance...if the player has good friends,he can farm and get good  items....otherwise...give up...money rules in this game...i know many lvl 19+ that r weaker than me(lvl15)...im not rich but i bought mcoin(thats the reason they r weaker)...im almost giving my acc to anyone  Forgive my poor English

:lol: :lol: :wacko: OMG THATS ALL BEST PLAYER OR BESTFRIENDS..NO COMMENTS MAYBE ROUGETR I VOTE FOR MC THE REST FALL  DOWN BEYOND MY KNEE

I just wanted to give props to roguetr. I along with nepz, xmoonlight, absynthe and a lot of others was there to witness him fight us. Hes only lvl 18 atm but is a pretty strong rogue my record vs. him was 10-4 but still all the fights came down to 1 hit so he is a very good rogue. I will be looking forward to when he gets his armor to lvl 9 he sais its at 8 now.

:drinks: :drinks: Yeah i too vote him bt he kills me every time at quest :friends: :friends:

haha nice one  bro. Gogogo

OMG THATS ALL BEST PLAYER OR BESTFRIENDS..NO COMMENTS MAYBE ROUGETR I VOTE FOR MC THE REST FALL  DOWN BEYOND MY KNEE

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:  what r u noob faces cryin about :D  no on in elf on shappire has 2 +10 swords = = u guys win on that so stfu and take your beatings with smiles  :spiteful:

the best thing happen is when slay elf +9-+10,while your equip and wepons is +8-+9, that guy can accept why he lose  thats very challenging.. Hahaha they think they beat u but need to fight with brain, dont ever relie on skills ahahaha..

Ckckck.. Who crying??? Did i say elf got +10 amp?? Read it carefully.. What a childish comment.

OTHERS DOESNT KNOW THE CONCEPT OF THE GAME ...THEY SAY WHEN THEY FARM ALWAYS THEN SAY BEST PLAYER HAHA...I AGREE MARZ USE URE BRAIN THINK NOT TO SAY COZ THEY ARE HIGH IS THE BEST SO SAD...ARENA ALWAYS DECIDE WHOSE THE BEST

Since literally noone has voted for any elfs, we'll more then likely have to move the battle to next weekend, I have a few players for you elfs to consider: Saffo, Kakkort (Forgot how to spell name) Lvl 20 Rng, and Effu lvl 20 Bd.

hahaha the truth is they always farming for good equip but when it comes to pvp or arena they lets just say noob hahaha. GO farm link ur good equip but make surw u realy good in pvp too. Only few players have good euip can do good in pvp.

OTHERS DOESNT KNOW THE CONCEPT OF THE GAME ...THEY SAY WHEN THEY FARM ALWAYS THEN SAY BEST PLAYER HAHA...I AGREE MARZ USE URE BRAIN THINK NOT TO SAY COZ THEY ARE HIGH IS THE BEST SO SAD...ARENA ALWAYS DECIDE WHOSE THE BEST

this is it.. Go go go lets see whose good,strong, intellegent,and lets just say pro. Or best on  the class

Since literally noone has voted for any elfs, we'll more then likely have to move the battle to next weekend, I have a few players for you elfs to consider: Saffo, Kakkort (Forgot how to spell name) Lvl 20 Rng, and Effu lvl 20 Bd.

If u make topic bout best player, my answer always same

ERIDON

he is back with new bd name  :spiteful:  idk if true but USS, elf- new bd eridonnn said it  :good:

Thier is a big different bd old enchant vs bd new anchant, even they have same amp.  eridon will come back with new char?

he is back with new bd name  idk if true but USS, elf- new bd eridonnn said it

to be fair duel cave ,make sure no 10 blocks away.. So meaning rouges can go too far from opponent.  and if cave bats irritate you we should move to another place . That all palyers can see and check if their is a illegal way of tactics.

:shok: ♥♥♥♥♥♥ is here.. Whats up nigz  :dirol: im guna kill u soon

Sono is on this list?  He's never in the duel cave lol.

Is this a Riff squaters clique thread? Those that chat the longest in Riff win? hahaha

sono beat me in pvp cave but its just a teaser for 100% tactics , i just used 50% to fght with him.

Is this a Riff squaters clique thread? Those that chat the longest in Riff win? hahaha

u dnt knew whos sonofman ? :( :(

rememberm nigz sono i kick  ur ass many times just u win cos now have +10 but still weak coz i can kill u  :yahoo: BUT NOW SO BORED THIS GAME IS SUXXXXXX AGE OF TITANS NOW THE BEST FREE GAMES NO NEED TO AMPLI U JUST FARM SO SAD THIS GAME TURN TO HORROBLE BUSINESS :blush:

rememberm nigz sono i kick  ur ass many times just u win cos now have +10 but still weak coz i can kill u  :yahoo: BUT NOW SO BORED THIS GAME IS SUXXXXXX AGE OF TITANS NOW THE BEST FREE GAMES NO NEED TO AMPLI U JUST FARM SO SAD THIS GAME TURN TO HORROBLE BUSINESS :blush:

Yes,but if dont like change ur style crossing vs richs  8)

see all cry now i dont pvp gett to my level then u are worthy to pvp marz tactic when he about to lose he gouge hide then run out of cave :D:D:D :tease: :tease: :tease: :bomb:

on the record savageking,nepz,sonofman, those bd beat me especialy savage 2-6 on the mark i think he have +9-+10 equip,wepon,  need plenty of time to amp my equip now its +9-+7-+8  see you all soon . Guys its you give me very very challenging to spent time on this game.. Good bless wait my revenge.

btw i want to be strong,high amp, and have a good equip as far as i can,

Why??

I want mcs always on the top, i play pvp even im weak and never had coin ever since,, i fight for the pride of mcs , and ready to take challenges of new class and rich pepol..

btw i want to be strong,high amp, and have a good equip as far as i can,

Why??

I want mcs always on the top, i play pvp even im weak and never had coin ever since,, i fight for the pride of mcs , and ready to take challenges of new class and rich pepol..

Maybe you have low amp. But you have honor, tactic and most important of all you are respectfull.

Chronoz killed me 1 time but I'm pretty sure my record vs him is 4-1. But mcs I'm always looking for someone to show me up and win most against me, cmon someone has to step it up on mc side.

Chronoz killed me 1 time but I'm pretty sure my record vs him is 4-1. But mcs I'm always looking for someone to show me up and win most against me, cmon someone has to step it up on mc side.

Or maybe you should step down  then you might a find few ppl to fight with actuall skill & not power  :tease:

chrono vs me --> 7-5 or 7-4  ;D

purely luck in pvp....when he won he had less than 10 hp..same with me...it could easily be 4-7 or 0-11 lol...so close matches...everyone equal...i dont boast about pvp coz i can beat the best but lose to noob coz its pure LUCKKK and only LUCKKK

chrono vs me --> 7-5 or 7-4  ;D

purely luck in pvp....when he won he had less than 10 hp..same with me...it could easily be 4-7 or 0-11 lol...so close matches...everyone equal...i dont boast about pvp coz i can beat the best but lose to noob coz its pure LUCKKK and only LUCKKK

Not always luck.  Explain, how my lvl 17 shaman went 80-1 one night with Dac, in arena with +2 only, amped gear and staff?