TOP LVL 20 -10 MC'S VS TOP 10 FB'S BATTLE THREAD~ (READ OFTEN)

SneakyMe

Who you voted for.   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who you voted for.

• Chronoz
    • Marzs (Rouge one)
    • Bongxdem
    • Tonydark
    • Lieukaka
    • Eridon (BD)
    • Savageking (BD)
    • Pliskin (BD)
    • Sonofman (BD)
    • Lordguans
    • Afro
    • Duoblade
    • Proserpine (Druid)
    • Eisha (Druid)
    • Callie (Druid)
    • Natacha (Druid)
    • Sapphex (Ranger)
    • Essa (Ranger)
    • Beoslice (Ranger)
    • Bungz (Ranger)
    • Constugg (Ranger)

Decide amongst yourselves (Vote) on who your best players for this battle will be, think hard.....Seen alot of trash talk, lets take it to a scheduled 10 Vs battle amongst the best (You think) - You being your Faction, against our side, just make sure you bring Saffo  :give_rose: Ha. Let me know what are good times for battle's, want to do it this COMING weekend. Either THIS Saturday or THIS Sunday .  :bomb: I'll post spots when it's for sure person, so stay tuned to this thread often, let me know.  The trash talk end here, all the gear talk/ skill talk/ you suck talk/ ect, lets go.

~~~~WHOEVER HAS MOST VOTES GETS THE SLOT YOU GET 2 VOTES ONLY ~~~~~~~~

Mountain Clan (lvl 20)

First Born (lvl 20)

Whats the real definition of the good players, thats the real question, my definition is being smart and being a leader. Had touble between Chronoz and Marz, my vote went to Marz though.... :pardon:

lvl is not to decide who is strong..

idc about it...i m too lazy to lvl up...many of ur guys in voting have lost to me in 1x1 in duel cave...chronoz 7-3 i think n i have lost to many lvl 16 so doesnt make sence...

best mc rogue-screwz,pend,afro,sak,deoblade(he beat me 2-1 :( didnot expect to lose...)

barb-chronoz icemanxx(if play) lordguans

shamn-no one...

bd-savage,plikin,sono

druid-proserpine eisha callie natacha

ranger-sapphex me(koskiller) essa beoslice bungz constugg ....

anyway i remember we beat mc 5-0 in 5x5 ,...that time no amplify and rouge steath sooo long and barb charge n chop.. still we won..

elf team was me scout  prosperpine dinalt dew n mc team was chronoz icemanxx lordguans and 1 more barb and 1 rogue as i remember..

if u want my vote..best mc-sakray

best elf-sappherx

again lvl isnt and wouldnt be criteria....if u not want come pm me(18) or beoslice(16 or 17) and take a beating :tease: :tease: :tease:

mmy list is not about amplify...its about who strong..i did not mention vestorya...he had bg set +10 n still lost to me 3-0...doesnt make sence..beat me i put u here

lvl is not to decide who is strong..

idc about it...i m too lazy to lvl up...many of ur guys in voting have lost to me in 1x1 in duel cave...chronoz 7-3 i think n i have lost to many lvl 16 so doesnt make sence...

best mc rogue-screwz,pend,afro,sak,deoblade(he beat me 2-1 :( didnot expect to lose...)

barb-chronoz icemanxx(if play) lordguans

shamn-no one...

bd-savage,plikin,sono

druid-proserpine eisha callie natacha

ranger-sapphex me(koskiller) essa beoslice bungz constugg ....

anyway i remember we beat mc 5-0 in 5x5 ,...that time no amplify and rouge steath sooo long and barb charge n chop.. still we won..

elf team was me scout  prosperpine dinalt dew n mc team was chronoz icemanxx lordguans and 1 more barb and 1 rogue as i remember..

if u want my vote..best mc-sakray

best elf-sappherx

again lvl isnt and wouldnt be criteria....if u not want come pm me(18) or beoslice(16 or 17) and take a beating :tease: :tease: :tease:

The players you named, all correct name spelling?

Seriously guys how do you actually determine who is best  :tease: everybody has different amp lvls,multiple platforms set differs screen size also different network speeds which all effects ones game play I hav seen 12-13 yr old kid high lvl players  :pleasantry: call a player best when a lvl 10 takes down lvl 20 not otherwise :crazy:

Eridon legendary bd....no i dont type corrct spelling..i use moblie so hard to look whati type...but ppl understajd who i saying like savage=savageking pliskin sonofman etc...

Seriously guys how do you actually determine who is best  :tease: everybody has differlent amp lvls,multiple platforms set differs screen size also different network speeds which all effects ones game play I hav seen 12-13 yr old kid high lvl players  :pleasantry: call a player best when a lvl 10 takes down lvl 20 not otherwise :crazy:

pvp is only way...in everygame...if u better u beat weakeer which involves ur tablet skills amplify n net speed :tease:

add Azariath to d best rangers :D ive seen Iilarexii play too b4 amplify came she's good. I just wished amplify didnt happen, she would still b playing til now.

Btw kosy, vest isnt +10, he is +7 bg set and bow

Long time ago when bulshit thing called mcoins still not available

So no rich n poor player

One bd whoteach lots newbie player how to equip n play better

Not only helping quest,

Hunting guntram with one party, atm bg can done with 2 party n one party must die

First bd who had bg set

Im not his friend, bcause he had lots strong player with him ( dont think i vote vor him bcause

he my friend )

He leave game for his study

pvp is only way...in everygame...if u better u beat weakeer which involves ur tablet skills amplify n net speed :tease:

Normal ppl doing normal things is less amazing than handicaps doing normal things  :tease: If you know wat I Mean so better is not allways best or top  :fool:

Chronoz. Tonydark mmm dont know more of saphire good players  ;D

Real tony quited,cos hes busy with his real life.

I cant play now :wacko: n now Alai use my char n I just can play once in one month :facepalm:

Like he said in his post LINK

well no one is handicapped...everyone can put some money in game and get strong..

moreover if u feel there is handicapness because of amplify(which i agree to somewhat) then see old arena or pvp before amplify...most of names i mentioed would still be there coz who was best before still remained best but the gap was closed somewhat...

proserpine left affter update ..his staff is still+0 but he is best druid of server no doubt..bg set of heal

screwz,pend,afro,sak would still be in list

so would chron ice and bd has to be eridon sono pliskin savage even that time(harras too could be :blush: ) rangers..well not much to say before amplify..me cevil cons xranger...iila(too) but cant win 1x1 coz of poor usease of skills... but in 2x2 with xranger was epic... so that was then ..this is now...amplify closed gap between weak player and strong players but increased gap between poor n rich...

Normal ppl doing normal things is less amazing than handicaps doing normal things  :tease: If you know wat I Mean so better is not allways best or top  :fool:

wrought belt +10 cape +10

he showed me these atleast...

ilarexi lost to everyplayer 1x1 despite having bg set..ask pummy or some ppl..she was hardly able to do half my hp before amplify and after amplify was still not able to beat me with +9bow :lol: :lol: :lol:  retards!

add Azariath to d best rangers :D ive seen Iilarexii play too b4 amplify came she's good. I just wished amplify didnt happen, she would still b playing til now.

Btw kosy, vest isnt +10, he is +7 bg set and bow

U stupids where is my name im the boss of all mcs. The greatest rouge ever :yahoo:

Lol the name given abore are those who are highly amplified and no skillfull except tonydark.

just power of money no skills they have.

same :(  wheres xrats..the god of rogues :rofl: :rofl:

he taught rogues how to use steath in danger to run like rats when u see a real wariror.. and hit back when in hordes :pleasantry: ;D  heheheehehe

anyway u cant comment on his bravery and sex...he wears flammy cat dress which he got after killing cat and also lady dress coz he is somewhat gay ;D ;D ;D

U stupids where is my name im the boss of all mcs. The greatest rouge ever :yahoo:

Lol the name given abore are those who are highly amplified and no skillfull except tonydark.

just power of money no skills they have.

well no one is handicapped...everyone can put some money in game and get strong..

moreover if u feel there is handicapness because of amplify(which i agree to somewhat) then see old arena or pvp before amplify...most of names i mentioed would still be there coz who was best before still remained best but the gap was closed somewhat...

proserpine left affter update ..his staff is still+0 but he is best druid of server no doubt..bg set of heal

screwz,pend,afro,sak would still be in list

so would chron ice and bd has to be eridon sono pliskin savage even that time(harras too could be :blush: ) rangers..well not much to say before amplify..me cevil cons xranger...iila(too) but cant win 1x1 coz of poor usease of skills... but in 2x2 with xranger was epic... so that was then ..this is now...amplify closed gap between weak player and strong players but increased gap between poor n rich...wrought belt +10 cape +10

he showed me these atleast...

ilarexi lost to everyplayer 1x1 despite having bg set..ask pummy or some ppl..she was hardly able to do half my hp before amplify and after amplify was still not able to beat me with +9bow :lol: :lol: :lol:  retards!

Lol kos u too highly amplified. I know 2 mohths earlier ur every equipment were +7. After 2 month may be +9. Before amplify update i used to be in top 10 but now top 50 :facepalm: i can show u my items are +2 lol.

Lol kos u too highly amplified. I know 2 mohths earlier ur every equipment were +7. After 2 month may be +9. Before amplify update i used to be in top 10 but now top 50 :facepalm: i can show u my items are +2 lol.

bow +6

rest +7 still..n thats normal if u see many ppl..almost majority have +6 bow n equips now days atlleast in elf land...

i was good before the update too...ask ppl in trade chat...old arena was best to determine it...even pvp...like with choronoz zennia warboy pendekar bluedrago snowy etc all happened before update and i won with my longbow...

im just the weakest rouge in sapphire.but i want be strong hahahha. So this what we are waitng for clash of the class.. Ok the rule addtional is rouge can stealth during the first attck and, keep close about 15  blocks  from opponent. Lets juts be pro. Full skill full tacticts , and make sure no pots.. My stat +8 wepon, all equip +5  goodluck for allof u guys

Ok, keep giving me names guys of you who think should be in the battle and I'll add them asap, lets move the fight to this coming weekend so people will have plenty of time to vote.

im just the weakest rouge in sapphire.but i want be strong hahahha. So this what we are waitng for clash of the class.. Ok the rule addtional is rouge can stealth during the first attck and, keep close about 15  blocks  from opponent. Lets juts be pro. Full skill full tacticts , and make sure no pots.. My stat +8 wepon, all equip +5  goodluck for allof u guys

Sounds good bro.

Mine, 1handed arena axe +8(used not more than 20sign) and rest equip +1.(No bg set n no laby equip) Lol real poor old player.

I respect every old player since 1.0 because now can have +10 every rich guy.

I can't say best about guys two weeks old in game. And very thank you for vote me.

One day i reach too +10 and then we will saw true fight with these amp masters....

duck the amplify,i know many cool persons with {+10 Brain}.

+10 vs +8  lets see whose gonna win when my opponent start using skill start of the battle

I respect every old player since 1.0 because now can have +10 every rich guy.

I can't say best about guys two weeks old in game. And very thank you for vote me.

One day i reach too +10 and then we will saw true fight with these amp masters....

duck the amplify,i know many cool persons with {+10 Brain}.

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:  i kill all so many enemy i wont get 1 vote :( :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:  jealous :D

Whatta useless topic!!

In this game higher lvl doesnt mean power...

Money is the power...many lvl14 rich arena fighter can beat a "normal" player lvl20 (no doubt a very rich lvl 10 arena fighter can beat too)....lol

Forgive my poor English

I just wanted to give props to roguetr. I along with nepz, xmoonlight, absynthe and a lot of others was there to witness him fight us. Hes only lvl 18 atm but is a pretty strong rogue my record vs. him was 10-4 but still all the fights came down to 1 hit so he is a very good rogue. I will be looking forward to when he gets his armor to lvl 9 he sais its at 8 now.

Whatta useless topic!!

In this game higher lvl doesnt mean power...

I agree in a sense, I think its more of a popularity contest than anything. Guess we will see how it turns out  :wacko:

I just wanted to give props to roguetr. I along with nepz, xmoonlight, absynthe and a lot of others was there to witness him fight us. Hes only lvl 18 atm but is a pretty strong rogue my record vs. him was 10-4 but still all the fights came down to 1 hit so he is a very good rogue. I will be looking forward to when he gets his armor to lvl 9 he sais its at 8 now.

Yeah Roguetr is very good.

many lvl14 rich arena fighter can beat a "normal" player lvl20 (no doubt a very rich lvl 10 arena fighter can beat too)....lol

Forgive my poor English

If a lvl 20 lets a lvl 14 beat them rich or not, they should be slapped, there is noooowayyy I would let any lvl 14 beat me 1 v 1  rich or not bro, you lost me on this one.

If a lvl 20 lets a lvl 14 beat them rich or not, they should be slapped, there is noooowayyy I would let any lvl 14 would beat rich or not bro, you lost me on this one.

Yes you are right, but if it's lvl 15 on the other hand with Arena swords then thou shall get slapped in the bum  ;D

If a lvl 20 lets a lvl 14 beat them rich or not, they should be slapped, there is noooowayyy I would let any lvl 14 beat me 1 v 1  rich or not bro, you lost me on this one.

I think you underestimate how strong a lvl 14 can actually be  :rofl: