users still cant post in forum

Jswaaz

"kathi i try post here in forum but no work ... it say saving ... saving ... for hours and nothing happen .. can u help me why it no work ? sry for bad english lolz"

His pm

Maybe just a connection problem

My Girl friend account "Jesenia" cant even View Ss Or comment Or post pictures only read No clue why And she made a new user problem with new forum

My Girl friend account "Jesenia" cant even View Ss Or comment Or post pictures only read No clue why And she made a new user problem with new forum

it's not a problem, it's a restriction for the new members: we check every their post before posting.

12 messages and you will be transferred to the new group, where you can do anything you want.

"kathi i try post here in forum but no work ... it say saving ... saving ... for hours and nothing happen .. can u help me why it no work ? sry for bad english lolz"

His pm

Maybe just a connection problem

saving what? I can't understand anything, all I know that his account has no restrictions at all, he can post without any problems.

saving what? I can't understand anything, all I know that his account has no restrictions at all, he can post without any problems.

I cant figure out what the problem is neither.

I believe you have the power to log his profile and see for yourself?

I cant figure out what the problem is neither.

I believe you have the power to log his profile and see for yourself?

yeah, I can do it, but I don't know if it's ok with this user.

But I still can try.

Hmm so if she sends 12 private messages im confused how do we get her off this restriction? As i said she can only read not vie thumbnails or comment. Or even message im pretty sure blocked

Well, seeing how r0land was able to post successfully from his profile, I would have to say the problem is on his side. Maybe his browser or device setings. Is he trying to post from pc or a phone?

Or it could be a problem with forum. Yesterday I changed my signature with no problem. But when I tried to change it again it woukdnt let me. My browser kept going displaying "page not available/check URL or internet connection" message, but all other links of forum were working fine.

Hmm so if she sends 12 private messages im confused how do we get her off this restriction? As i said she can only read not vie thumbnails or comment. Or even message im pretty sure blocked

not personal messages, just regular posts. They must be approved first by mods before they are shown for new members. After 12 approved posts they can post freely.