downloading the client for symbian

nwizeee

hi ... I got problems in downloading the client for symbian it always completed quickly or says download complete but 0 kb when i use cellphone to download and even in desktop it stop the download on 1 mb plus size . Im from philippines . I want to play this game coz i like the gameplay . Pls reply . Thanks and GOD BLESS ALWAYS !

Well, are there mirrors? If yes, go search for them (but carefully, im not responsible for wrong app or hack :o).  Also, this might be because of your phone and it somehow laggs at internet. If you got idea from a buddy, and he plays it on symbian too, try to ask him if he could send you the .sisx or .zip file where he downloaded it, if he still has it.

Also, thanks for your bless, may god bless you too ;)

I am christian, but i am heavily tolerate against other religions, and i dont think they are right or wrong and i dont see myself as overdoer. Dont go rant at me because i just used my own beliefs, you will regret it, because it wont offend your belief at all.

Edited by MCocktail

Well, are there mirrors? If yes, go search for them (but carefully, im not responsible for wrong app or hack :o).  Also, this might be because of your phone and it somehow laggs at internet. If you got idea from a buddy, and he plays it on symbian too, try to ask him if he could send you the .sisx or .zip file where he downloaded it, if he still has it.

Also, thanks for your bless, may god bless you too ;)

thanks for the reply bro . But i cant find any mirrors , when i downloaded on other sites it still linked in the official site so the same happens again . Maybe i will i try downloading it in another net cafe . Thanks again. GOD BLESS ALWAYS !

good news . Thanks GOD , I managed to download the symbian client in another net cafe . And at first i cannot install, it always says file not supported even though i am using s60 3rd. but then, when i used X-plore app then open file by system it worked and installed the game . Im using 6730c and the game goes very good good good . ;) . GOD BLESS ALWAYS !