Bugs in v4.10.0/1

x

Hello dear support team!

Since the start of this event, we had some problems, issues and bugs in the game. I saw you receiving it, but I didn't see that you made a maintenance day, except the changes in dungeon on 30th/Dec. Let's start:

• "Inspection (or is it "Inspecting"? :unknw:) bug": We all know this bug, sometimes it shows you the appearance , hp, energy and all info around the equipment of the character of other character.
  • "Duplicated items in dealer bug": I remember you have fixed this bug before, but looks like it backed.
  • "Summon Merman bug": It has been 1 year on this text mistake, the minion's name changed to "Water Sprite" and it should be "Merman". I hope you fix this.
  • "Potion of Chaos bug": There's something wrong in the times of using this potion, I wanted to PvP a friend, I used the potion before him then he used after me, in the end his potion finished before mine and the time between his finish time and mine is 1 or 2 minutes.
  • "0 slots for 0 Miracle coins bug": Can be seen in the picture.

0%20slots%20for%200%20mcoins_zps2kouccbw

Those are all the bugs I know and experienced. I hope you fix them ASAP and if anyone got any other things to add, please add! :)

Good luck!  :clapping:  :friends:

Edited by Bugs Bunny

Magic dmg potions are bugged too. I have 252 magic dmg they only give me 20 when should

Be 25 i heard other problems like mine as well

What what? Please explain to me a bit Turtle, so I can add the problem well.

Magic dmg potions are bugged too. I have 252 magic dmg they only give me 20 when should

Be 25 i heard other problems like mine as well

Because you probably have rings and amulets increasing your damage. Try calculating without them.

Edited by Legionn

• 3 weeks later...

Fixed bugs from the last maintenance has been removed from the topic and others which weren't fixed from the list are still in the list waiting to be fixed.

This is just a bump.

Edited by Bugs Bunny

post-27298-0-97543400-1423079274.jpg

After the event

Ik, I have it on my druid too, I reported it using the PC game bug reporter.

• 3 months later...