my advanture in warspear online

Scout

first time im played this game,,im feel this game only for rich player  :bad: ,,because i see this game with system pay to play is like pay 1$/week,,and that time im making new account elf,,because i see human in this game not have ears  :wacko: im made account elf ranger with name scout,,i just can play 7 days for free,,after that i must pay 1$/week,,that if i want play again  :facepalm: ,,

after that i try to play,,but sadly im dint see other player  :sorry: ,,so i tell my friends from game tibiame,rhynn,aoho,seal online,        rf-online for play warspear  :lol: ,,but sadly im cant play warspear because im not have money for1$/week  :wacko: ,,after few month

i try to cek warspear again and i saw this game can we play with system cross-platform massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) for smart phones and from pay to play changed free to play from version 0.7  :good:

so im play again and this time i saw good person name valkirya,,he is my first friends in game warspear and he said"fast make level up for quest pirate captain"so im make fast level with 2 day for get quest pirate captain. after i get quest,,we try to kill with 5 player but fail  :sorry: ,,and valkirya said to us for wait 5 menit,,he said asking his friend,,and that first time i saw player with name songoku,,with that we finish quest pirate captain and i have 2 new friends,,valkirya and songoku  :friends: ,,

so im make quest again and i got quest wolf leader  :wacko: ,,and that time im dint saw valkirya online again,,i think he quit  :cray: and songoku said he in inselnort island and not have gold for comming,,so i skip this quest with go to next town,in refuge camp,,i this town i got quest forsaken comander  :sorry: and serching help,,and still cant found,,because in this time,,very rare to found player(ghost town)

so i skip all bos until got quest black unicorn,,this time i try to ask songoku again,,he said ok i will come  :yahoo: ,,this time he bring many player name freedom,jawkenss,xranger  :friends: and my quest finish from wolf leader,forsaken comander,undead bear,and black unicorn :yahoo:

after that im going to inselnorth,,and i have friends name freedom,jawkenss,xranger,and songoku they all level 2 strip white

and i do quest again  :facepalm: ,,and got quest bos from maraksa,dinalt,kartt,genie,,after im finish quest genie,,im very happy because i got new bow,,that was strong bow before update  :blush: this time very bored because im still cant see mountain clan,,and freedom said we can kill mountain clan if you want  :facepalm: and first time i see mountain clan name chronos

(rare to found mountain clan because only 1 i think)  :'(

after few week,,i see warspear make update about brengar guard,new rank strip 3 white,and new town for elf called camp riff

so i try to see new quest,,brengar guard,,this time very easy because mc still ghost town,,and i saw new player mc name patahhati,xromance,icemanxxx,ajisoul  :shok: ,..after that i got quest to kill bos lambert,drogon,and guntram,,i hear from other people this quest very hard,,so i ask my friends,,xranger,,i ask he for do quest branger guard with 2 party because that time very hard to finish branger guard and must have 16 people  :wacko: ,,so this time,,i start for serching people,,i ask all people from songoku,freedom,jawkenss but they said finish ,,and this time i saw player name wtflllllll,sherilda and lestat,,but they said finish quest  :sorry:

and this time im very jelous because im not have friends for party  :sorry: ,,and so im try to serch in melvendil island and i saw player name dynamite,melvain,iilarexii,mazxyk and athor i ask them for get quest branger guard and we do quest together  :blush:

after that  i tell xranger i found people so we have 7 ppl with you  ;D ,,but more surprise he said we have 9 player,,with eridon and vayron,,so we have 1 party full,,and i ask songoku,freedom,wtflllllll,lestat,jawkenss, for help us in brengar guard,,this time we finish guntram and drogon but lambert still not finish  :wacko: so i said to all my friends"never give up"  :good: and after 7 days we finish lambert because we got help from other player name badcompany,bking,valda,horning,proserpine,kratosdwa,and wolfshadow,,

after that i make party for farm item day to day..me,dynmite,xranger,vayron,eridon,mazxyk,wtflllllll,iilarexii

(still have slot 8 party)..this time very boring because mountain clan still ghost town,,so i said to my friends mazxyk to make mountain clan growing from facebook and server vietnam to make in saphere mountain clan lol :facepalm: after that this game very funny because we  farm with war for granite and genie because we serching item drop weapon[longbow],,[acute gladius],,[twisted staff] etc :good:

this time i see new friends is like,,koskiller,analyze,pummy,sonofman,xrainbowx,strawberr,mrx and zinker,,and this time i have girl friends and boy friends  from other country from game warspear online :friends: but sadly after update cristal,rune and crimson corondum..one by one,,my friends quit game :'( ,,eridon,varron,wtflllllll,mazxyk,songoku,lestat, they all gone,,my girl friends asked me many time,,"where our friends,,old friends :'( "

so from my party only left me,xranger,dynamite,melvain,iilarexii,,so im join with proserpine party for farm,,and i found new friends,,harass,philliplou,badcompany,..

this time me,proserpine,strawberry,xranger,iilarexii,dynamite,harass,philliplou,badcompany,xrainbowx make planing to kill underground horor with 10 player,,that time very funny kill underground untill other player coming for kill underground too,,

lol this funny all got cloak,,only me dint get cloak :lol:

after that,,warspear make update system pvp arena and sign,,this update make me very sad because now they quit :cray:           

,my old friends,,

eridon,xranger,songoku,lestat,melvain,athor,proserpine,badcompany we all play together from quest brengar guard,brengar shadow,farm,war kill mc,etc

i hope you all will back soon with update 3.0 and kepp said “never give up to find true friends”

Good story

Ind : Udh bagus sih tapi ceritanya kea dibolak-balik (Belepotan) :wacko: :wacko:

ind: haha iya aku payah kalo buat cerita,,pingin buat aja

Yes,i must confirm that great story.

For this unity of old player elf was elf community one step before Mountain clan,and true we was ghost town.

For me Scout good enemy i miss you in game:(

By the way great story and i miss these old elf too:(

Xranger:(

and i saw new player mc name patahhati,xromance,icekillerxxx,ajisoul  :shok:

he is not icekillerxxx but icemanxxx lol  :lol:  icekiller is elf  :facepalm:

sekalian bantu sundul aj gan  ;D

:rofl: :lol:

sekalian bantu sundul aj gan  ;D

lol thks for info :good:

Oh Yes B.G Hard As Hell At That Time,Almost 2 Week To Get Last One Quest item From Lambert? Correct Me if Im Wrong. :facepalm:

Yes,i must confirm that great story.

For this unity of old player elf was elf community one step before Mountain clan,and true we was ghost town.

For me Scout good enemy i miss you in game:(

By the way great story and i miss these old elf too:(

Xranger:(

I'm Glad My Old Enemy Player Still Remember Me. :drinks:

remember if u win u would give me 1/2 of mc u get :PPP

Saale Kamine. ;D

na na na kosky.. thats mine :blush:

You Can Have it Straw.  :give_rose:

@strawberry and koskiller : i will share for all  ;D ,,thks for support me  :friends:

That's My Bro. CHEERS :drinks:

Ya you true,,almost 2 week im cant finish kill lamberta..

But you all still helped me :)

Thks alot for all my friends ..

Great story bro.  I think for many fb chronoz was their first MC  ;D

My first FB was Athor.  Solo at mc puma camp  8)

We miss you scout a respected enemy always  :friends:

Great story bro.  I think for many fb chronoz was their first MC  ;D

My first FB was Athor.  Solo at mc puma camp  8)

We miss you scout a respected enemy always  :friends:

wew athor,,we miss you,,

first player elf in saphere got wtcb,,im still remember you :friends:

When i first saw afro was when he wanted to cone in a pic of elfs 15-20 near mc cara...he wanted to stand in our line but we killd him:D fat panda that time? lol

athor sold me longbow for 500k :D

Guest Muertos

Nice ;)

first time im played this game,,im feel this game only for rich player  :bad: ,,because i see this game with system pay to play is like pay 1$/week,,and that time im making new account elf,,because i see human in this game not have ears  :wacko: im made account elf ranger with name scout,,i just can play 7 days for free,,after that i must pay 1$/week,,that if i want play again  :facepalm: ,,

after that i try to play,,but sadly im dint see other player  :sorry: ,,so i tell my friends from game tibiame,rhynn,aoho,seal online,        rf-online for play warspear  :lol: ,,but sadly im cant play warspear because im not have money for1$/week  :wacko: ,,after few month

i try to cek warspear again and i saw this game can we play with system cross-platform massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) for smart phones and from pay to play changed free to play from version 0.7  :good:

so im play again and this time i saw good person name valkirya,,he is my first friends in game warspear and he said"fast make level up for quest pirate captain"so im make fast level with 2 day for get quest pirate captain. after i get quest,,we try to kill with 5 player but fail  :sorry: ,,and valkirya said to us for wait 5 menit,,he said asking his friend,,and that first time i saw player with name songoku,,with that we finish quest pirate captain and i have 2 new friends,,valkirya and songoku  :friends: ,,

so im make quest again and i got quest wolf leader  :wacko: ,,and that time im dint saw valkirya online again,,i think he quit  :cray: and songoku said he in inselnort island and not have gold for comming,,so i skip this quest with go to next town,in refuge camp,,i this town i got quest forsaken comander  :sorry: and serching help,,and still cant found,,because in this time,,very rare to found player(ghost town)

so i skip all bos until got quest black unicorn,,this time i try to ask songoku again,,he said ok i will come  :yahoo: ,,this time he bring many player name freedom,jawkenss,xranger  :friends: and my quest finish from wolf leader,forsaken comander,undead bear,and black unicorn :yahoo:

after that im going to inselnorth,,and i have friends name freedom,jawkenss,xranger,and songoku they all level 2 strip white

and i do quest again  :facepalm: ,,and got quest bos from maraksa,dinalt,kartt,genie,,after im finish quest genie,,im very happy because i got new bow,,that was strong bow before update  :blush: this time very bored because im still cant see mountain clan,,and freedom said we can kill mountain clan if you want  :facepalm: and first time i see mountain clan name chronos

(rare to found mountain clan because only 1 i think)  :'(

after few week,,i see warspear make update about brengar guard,new rank strip 3 white,and new town for elf called camp riff

so i try to see new quest,,brengar guard,,this time very easy because mc still ghost town,,and i saw new player mc name patahhati,xromance,icemanxxx,ajisoul  :shok: ,..after that i got quest to kill bos lambert,drogon,and guntram,,i hear from other people this quest very hard,,so i ask my friends,,xranger,,i ask he for do quest branger guard with 2 party because that time very hard to finish branger guard and must have 16 people  :wacko: ,,so this time,,i start for serching people,,i ask all people from songoku,freedom,jawkenss but they said finish ,,and this time i saw player name wtflllllll,sherilda and lestat,,but they said finish quest  :sorry:

and this time im very jelous because im not have friends for party  :sorry: ,,and so im try to serch in melvendil island and i saw player name dynamite,melvain,iilarexii,mazxyk and athor i ask them for get quest branger guard and we do quest together  :blush:

after that  i tell xranger i found people so we have 7 ppl with you  ;D ,,but more surprise he said we have 9 player,,with eridon and vayron,,so we have 1 party full,,and i ask songoku,freedom,wtflllllll,lestat,jawkenss, for help us in brengar guard,,this time we finish guntram and drogon but lambert still not finish  :wacko: so i said to all my friends"never give up"  :good: and after 7 days we finish lambert because we got help from other player name badcompany,bking,valda,horning,proserpine,kratosdwa,and wolfshadow,,

after that i make party for farm item day to day..me,dynmite,xranger,vayron,eridon,mazxyk,wtflllllll,iilarexii

(still have slot 8 party)..this time very boring because mountain clan still ghost town,,so i said to my friends mazxyk to make mountain clan growing from facebook and server vietnam to make in saphere mountain clan lol :facepalm: after that this game very funny because we  farm with war for granite and genie because we serching item drop weapon[longbow],,[acute gladius],,[twisted staff] etc :good:

this time i see new friends is like,,koskiller,analyze,pummy,sonofman,xrainbowx,strawberr,mrx and zinker,,and this time i have girl friends and boy friends  from other country from game warspear online :friends: but sadly after update cristal,rune and crimson corondum..one by one,,my friends quit game :'( ,,eridon,varron,wtflllllll,mazxyk,songoku,lestat, they all gone,,my girl friends asked me many time,,"where our friends,,old friends :'( "

so from my party only left me,xranger,dynamite,melvain,iilarexii,,so im join with proserpine party for farm,,and i found new friends,,harass,philliplou,badcompany,..

this time me,proserpine,strawberry,xranger,iilarexii,dynamite,harass,philliplou,badcompany,xrainbowx make planing to kill underground horor with 10 player,,that time very funny kill underground untill other player coming for kill underground too,,

lol this funny all got cloak,,only me dint get cloak :lol:

after that,,warspear make update system pvp arena and sign,,this update make me very sad because now they quit :cray:           

,my old friends,,

eridon,xranger,songoku,lestat,melvain,athor,proserpine,badcompany we all play together from quest brengar guard,brengar shadow,farm,war kill mc,etc

i hope you all will back soon with update 3.0 and kepp said “never give up to find true friends”

im not here  :cray:

jaw,,jawkenss its your account before,,am i true :wacko: ??

No no no.. kbalik pak  !  Jaw its jawkenss acc at first but some person buy  n play it till now, thats why sometime i call jaw with fake jaw (jaw palsu)  ;D