The best update in your opinion

Legionn

Question

What was the best update in your opinion and why?

For me it was the labyrinth because you needed to work hard to go all the way and you had to farm it very carefully. One mistake means everybody dead in the party.

What was the best update in your opinion and why?

For me it was the labyrinth because you needed to work hard to go all the way and you had to farm it very carefully. One mistake means everybody dead in the party.

Agreed. best update ever. Astral labyrinth created the best player environment in the game in my opinion.

Introduction of expert skills was the best thing that happened to the game.

Sure some classes are still unbalanced skil-wise (cough *BD* cough) but since the number of experts you can use at a time are limited, and there are still a lot of skills to come, I think it will end up being more balanced in long term. 

Introduction of expert skills was the best thing that happened to the game.

Sure some classes are still unbalanced skil-wise (cough *BD* cough) but since the number of experts you can use at a time are limited, and there are still a lot of skills to come, I think it will end up being more balanced in long term. 

First, watch your own faction's skills. Bds stand no chance against a warlock. But expert skills basically completely ruined the game.

First, watch your own faction's skills. Bds stand no chance against a warlock. But expert skills basically completely ruined the game.

counter, magic transformation (shield) and rush are all expert skills and all of these helps BD fight against a warlock. The warlock vs BD matchup was even worse before expert skills introduction so idk what you are talking about  :pardon:

Edited by nabnecro

The best updates for me:

astral lab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSVDiJPosuw

first month of new factions (ending of this video, shows why lab was soo fun)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auESo_cN8XU

Experts made the game more fun, i hope they add even more skills, what ruined it was dungeons, releasing two levels every few months, boring new island.

The same 5 skills for 3 years is boring.

Edited by Sulla

LAB WAS THE BEST UPDATE even if I didn't play the game back then and guild update cuz it gives noob a good buff to quest :) expert skill is fun and give ppl new tactic to use

The best updates for me:

astral lab

Experts made the game more fun, i hope they add even more skills, what ruined it was dungeons, releasing two levels every few months, boring new island.

The same 5 skills for 3 years is boring.

Experts ruined the game: 40k for a new skill... Nowadays the rich +10 duckers win and not the so called +2 "noobs" who actually have a lot of experience and play on expert level.

Dungeons can be fun SOMETIMES when you are in a lowamped party, it gives a huge thrill:)

Ayvondil is less than I expected... And the new level cap, well, it's not always nice.

Heroic dungeons are epic, my favourite so far!

Experts ruined the game: 40k for a new skill... Nowadays the rich +10 duckers win and not the so called +2 "noobs" who actually have a lot of experience and play on expert level.

Dungeons can be fun SOMETIMES when you are in a lowamped party, it gives a huge thrill:)

Ayvondil is less than I expected... And the new level cap, well, it's not always nice.

Expert skills have made the gameplay much better than it was before. Mobs and bosses are becoming more challenging because of it, and players and classes are much more diverse, its a long awaited improvement to this game.

There's no doubt that mcoin buyers have an upper hand, that's just how it is and we play the game fully aware of that fact. +10 > +2. 40k is high for the average player but not overly difficult to get. There's plenty of gold, drops and quests to go around, its just another goal to reach like going from 1 level to another. The only difference from mcoin users being how quickly you can get it.

i havnt even been able to try out the last 2 expert skills, dont exactly have 80,000 gold everytime theres a new update for my 2 end-game characters. very disappointed in how expert skills are "unlocked" should of just been a quest similar to berengar shadows

40k every 2/3 months is not much or a game breaker, adding different ways to kill your enemy or NPCs is what the game needed for a long time, made some classes more fun, others insane, more skills the merrier..

considering i spent over 30 hours doing holiday winter dungeons and didnt get 1 drop, seems to me expert skills are another pay to win scheme. not like f2p'ers can earn anything to unlock them. quests to unlock skills would of been alot harder to implement, but would of given everyone something to do. instead of logging in, seeing new expert skill, buying it, logging off.

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

considering i spent over 30 hours doing holiday winter dungeons and didnt get 1 drop, seems to me expert skills are another pay to win scheme. not like f2p'ers can earn anything to unlock them. quests to unlock skills would of been alot harder to implement, but would of given everyone something to do. instead of logging in, seeing new expert skill, buying it, logging off.

Expert skills have nothing to do with dungeons or drop rate, them 30 hours could of made 100k+ or more doing other activities, in some cases 500k in 15mins getting a drop from dungeon.

Sell AP, do swamps, resell items off discount, dailies, plenty ways to make 40k gold every 2 months for players who don't spend MC, especially as they are released months apart.

Edited by Sulla

oh i agree, i made a ton of money halloween update. just wish there were alternative options other than spending 40,000 gold. i have to save gold for guild upgrades n such. after spending 160,000 gold on skills i just didnt have the extra income to buy any other skills when i need to spend gold for guild buffs...

if we could buy extra skills with crimson... or maybe even miracle coins... or maybe have a discount with maxed reputation... that would be nice

just wish is wasnt as simple as "spend 40,000 gold for 1 skill"

How about the worst update? xD

worst update was old enchant runes/crystals being replaced

i had old enchant bow, then update said NEW ENCHANTS IN SHOP BUY NOW 

so i spend real money to buy a new bow crystal and use it

and....

i got less damage than i had before

i spent money to lose damage

worst update was old enchant runes/crystals being replaced

i had old enchant bow, then update said NEW ENCHANTS IN SHOP BUY NOW

so i spend real money to buy a new bow crystal and use it

and....

i got less damage than i had before

i spent money to lose damage

Aww... :(

i liked swamp pretty much(guess is cos i was too lonely to run lab with guys or :cray: too weak )

worse update hmmmmmm. what what what ......... errmm which on which one...yeah the sign update ducked me up the more..

The worst update in my opinion is 4.7.

List of pros:

1. What pros? Oh wait the capture points.

2. Guild upgrading :good:

Cons:

1. Mobile typing doesn't work properly after this new update.

2. Meme smile packs? Cat packs? Get your s**t together, devs. You shouldn't ask money for those things.

3. While entering the chat, it is automatically set to the first chat post, which is annoying.

4. Log in to facebook: Like facebook is that secure.

5. Capture point wars make our devices crash.

6. Profanity filter. Luckily we can disable it.

7. The GIFTS! Come on, not even repair scrolls?

Best one was when magic moon sun dark become one cause it was just stupid bit having it the way it is haha druids would be doing 1.2 k crits if it didnt change

Nah that was not a good thing. Altough magic users became stronger, the damage of +6 level 10 druids is ridicously high. They are also able to heal over 250 in level 10, which was before that only possible for +6 level 20 users with doom staffs.

I have no idea whatsoever when which update was there, so ill just name features i like :) forgib me plis

Best:

• Indeed, Lab is a great work of art
  • Expert skills, It made the game less boring
  • Fusion of magic, seems to be neat because it seemed to be quite difficult to coordinate them right, (allthough some nostalgica wouldn't be that bad)
  • Guild Update(Bad thing there are only 2-3 dominant guilds on each server)

Worst:

• Old runes removal, seemed to be quite stupid for the people back then
  • Amplifying. With it the madness of Money♥♥♥♥♥ing began
  • Smileys. Using Community made things to make money is just wrong.

I have no idea whatsoever when which update was there, so ill just name features i like :) forgib me plis

Best:

• Indeed, Lab is a great work of art
  • Expert skills, It made the game less boring
  • Fusion of magic, seems to be neat because it seemed to be quite difficult to coordinate them right, (allthough some nostalgica wouldn't be that bad)
  • Guild Update(Bad thing there are only 2-3 dominant guilds on each server)

Worst:

• Old runes removal, seemed to be quite stupid for the people back then
  • Amplifying. With it the madness of Money♥♥♥♥♥ing began
  • Smileys. Using Community made things to make money is just wrong.

The lab is awesome, only a bit dangerous.

Expert skills kinda ruined the game, but that's just my humble opinion...

Magic... Yes, only level 10 druids nowadays heal the same as level 20 druids healed before.

Guilds sure are a nice addition to the game, only quite expensive.

Old enchantments FTW. Those new enchants cost more miracle coins = money.

Amplifying IS good, actually. It just need a big nerf, like 50%, according to caster's armor.

Smileys: not even gonna say something about that.

Old Enchants/Runes were not a big deal, it's more simplified now, just buy one and it adapts to the item instead of the level of the item.

Only people under level 18 would of ♥♥♥♥♥ed about it, due to losing a little stats with the new ones, after 18 you gained more.

New system is better, old had multiple versions of each rune for specific item levels, would of ended up like damage spheres III for enchants and runes with the coming levels, should of done the same with defence/damage spheres honestly, merge it all into one..

Edited by Sulla

New system is better, old had multiple versions of each rune for specific item levels, would of ended up like damage spheres III for enchants and runes with the coming levels, should of done the same with defence/damage spheres honestly, merge it all into one..

Agree, but they don't merge it into one kind because Damage III is more expensive, so you can buy less Damage III for the same price as Damage II. That's how they make money out of amping.