RU-Topaz

1. Ultimatum (568274 exp)

2. Macmepa (455353 exp)

3. DarkSouls (321867 exp)

BR-Tourmaline

1. RIP (280608 exp)

2. Tourmaline (212819 exp)

3. ATLANTS (76235 exp)

oops, my bad, copypasting problems, will fix it in no time.

Aaaaand tournament 66 is finished, check it's results on the first page.

Congratulations everyone, it was a veryt productive week.

Grats Sith we Made an amazing Comeback for Only having 40 actaul people who worked So proud (for a lv10 made this in one day)had a blast running nadir dungeon with you guys and spammin arena it was a fun tournament and im happy i joined

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Holy shit 4 million Guild Points :shok:

They made a topic about them reaching level 7, here's a quote and a vid of it:

Here apchik: 3

And another congrats for Nuclear beating their own GP record again :good:

Edited by Nosotraes

Holy shit 4 million Guild Points :shok:

They made a topic about them reaching level 7, here's a quote and a vid of it:

And another congrats for Nuclear beating their own GP record again :good:

Up the guild to level 8 will also be recorded :)

Whoah Nuclear lvl7. I always thought nobody would beat AoA but I guess this shows that they are human too. You can't always be first ;D

Coz they not on same server lol I'm in perfectelf on emerald and this week was rather exhausting and draining for everyone, saturday we had first place and 50k lead, and in the tournament results you see what happened in 1 day. One day and free upots/stam for AoA.... We gave out free when could, rest bought with guild money etc. Lets say it was the way a tournament should look like, could see teamwork and everyone helping each other, and it still wasn't enough...lol AoA is a company run by a very very rich man, company inside a company (AoAAigrind) and until a way is made to balance out and give an equal chance to everyone, nothing will change in emerald, will stay just like bunny said in 1st post, coz if this tournament wasn't enough to beat that (and obv wasn't) nothing can if AoA going for #1, only if they rest or make a deal with someone and let them win. 

Gz to all, on rewards and everything, 2m gp is still a success in my eyes, peace

Coz they not on same server lol I'm in perfectelf on emerald and this week was rather exhausting and draining for everyone, saturday we had first place and 50k lead, and in the tournament results you see what happened in 1 day. One day and free upots/stam for AoA.... We gave out free when could, rest bought with guild money etc. Lets say it was the way a tournament should look like, could see teamwork and everyone helping each other, and it still wasn't enough...lol AoA is a company run by a very very rich man, company inside a company (AoAAigrind) and until a way is made to balance out and give an equal chance to everyone, nothing will change in emerald, will stay just like bunny said in 1st post, coz if this tournament wasn't enough to beat that (and obv wasn't) nothing can if AoA going for #1, only if they rest or make a deal with someone and let them win. 

Gz to all, on rewards and everything, 2m gp is still a success in my eyes, peace

I know they are on different servers but I meant that there still are guilds stronger than AoA 

I know they are on different servers but I meant that there still are guilds stronger than AoA

Of course haha, Russians are all crazy :crazy:

Crazy... very crazy!:crazy:

18KK GP,2KK gold,610 GS

post-18599-0-41005100-1429301769.png

Kowak :snorlax:

Well... 16,5kk to go, then:P

Let's do some math:

Let's say, for 200 gold, 1 miracle coin.

2 000 000 / 200 = 10 000 miracle coins.

12 * 7399 = 88 788 miracle coins.

4 * 1499 = 5 996

10 000 + 88 788 + 5996 = 104 784 miracle coins. About $750 to level the guild to 8. Wish you luck;)

Yeah i know what you meant, but the point of my whole post was to show you, that basically AoA is idle, until competition comes. Soon as perfectelf passed them in pass tournament, bam 100k+ gp in few hours, since most of the people in other guilds gave up on trying for #1, they dont even try to stay on top, coz they know they WILL be on top. So i don't think anyone ''stronger'' than AoA, but it's not even about being strong, its about the resources you use, and Hassn has unlimited resources. 

Hassn formula is something like this (n+1), with n being any ''normal'' player who spends a reasonable amount of coins. So Hassn can always get more than others if theres a need, thats why i dont doubt if Nuclear was on same server, they wouldnt be #1.

Those are just facts, not idolizing or hating on Hassn or AoA. If theres anyone to hate its the devs for allowing tournaments to be this way.

Yeah i know what you meant, but the point of my whole post was to show you, that basically AoA is idle, until competition comes. Soon as perfectelf passed them in pass tournament, bam 100k+ gp in few hours, since most of the people in other guilds gave up on trying for #1, they dont even try to stay on top, coz they know they WILL be on top. So i don't think anyone ''stronger'' than AoA, but it's not even about being strong, its about the resources you use, and Hassn has unlimited resources. 

Hassn formula is something like this (n+1), with n being any ''normal'' player who spends a reasonable amount of coins. So Hassn can always get more than others if theres a need, thats why i dont doubt if Nuclear was on same server, they wouldnt be #1.

Those are just facts, not idolizing or hating on Hassn or AoA. If theres anyone to hate its the devs for allowing tournaments to be this way.

You could write a whole essay on that xD 

Also

If you can't beat them, join them 

You could write a whole essay on that xD 

Also

If you can't beat them, join them 

Ikr lol And nah, i mean thats what most ppl do i guess, join them lol Even this tour Hassn tried get AoAl (elf guild) on top but yea, no go, got scared when we got close... I prefer an actual guild myself, when i decide to find a job, it sure wont be working for some dude in a game xd

answer ur inbox r0land i know u read them...

r0land has 2 social networks, one forum, 2 google play sections, regular email and technical support email to cover.

And everyone needs some attention. I actually don't read personal messages at all(

r0land has 2 social networks, one forum, 2 google play sections, regular email and technical support email to cover.

And everyone needs some attention. I actually don't read personal messages at all(

Really r0ly, how could it be?

r0land, on 05 May 2015 - 5:27 PM, said:

Answer please!

I can answer to 1 of 30 letters every day, seriously, it's kinda difficult to communicate with everyone.

I can answer to 1 of 30 letters every day, seriously, it's kinda difficult to communicate with everyone.

Well, i won't blame you for it. Surely every other people won't either. It such a consequence of being the only admin who could be contacted by. :)

Tournament #70 has finished, check it's results on the main forum page. Congratulations for the winners!

69 is sexism. That's why...

Of course Noso knows it :troll:

Btw it's still lagging when I wanna post :/ fix it please

Edited by Xredbirdx