Guild tournaments and their results. General discussion

r0land

They already do! Notice the new awesome wars which make the best devices crash? Devs sure give a damn about us :dirol:

Because no players = no money = no game

Change tournament rewards. If you want us to buy mcoins and fight hard with unity pots and staminas give us something we want.... No one gives a crap about CC, surprise chest, lame minions, or a few signs. Not worth the effort.

Then stop taking part in tourni dammit. One does not simply takes the biggest dessert and complain about it. Also, you are a dick to PSO. If you cant handle your pudding, give it to others, who dont have any.

How i get my lvl20 cc superarmor :blush: if no cc

Edited by MCocktail

What else do we have to do in game if we arent going tournaments? Nothing, so yeah we wont be stopping because despite the reward being terrible we just want to level our guild anyway. Sadly, im sure devs know this.

The reward needs to be changed indeed. Altough I'm not in a flagship guild, I still think this reward should be changed because there are too many players complaining about this.

Absalom bro do me and Jess a favor Give us both 300cc chest to buy armor for lv16 ;D hehe

rank #3 is 400c bro, but I cant do freebie hehe, we got like 30 core member that want reward for alt chars :P

Also, devs please change rewards. I miss the costume guild tours, those were much more fun and rewarding.

Edited by absalom

devs any sneak peaks about changing rewards or they gona stay boring cc?

change the tournament rewards campaign starts now *-*

Totally agree with the change of tour reward, it's getting bored fight and waste of supplies just for cc, change it pls

Change the tournament reward .. old times were better and worth to join tournaments .. cc is bad . Take this under consideration thank you .

I have a couple of ideas that might solve this issue:

1-A. Create a fair amount of new costumes, say 10 for example, each in 3 different variations. Dont release them all at once, put them into a rotation system. Each week add 1 different costume (with all 3 of its variations) to the Guild Merchant. Once the week is gone remove it and add the next one, repeat. Maybe randomize the order to make it more interesting. I know its hard to come up with a new costume every 2-4 weeks and it would further delay further updates. But this might spice things up a bit for the moment. Some people might hate this, but maybe add boss costumes to the rotation? For example, with less chance than the other costumes mentioned above, Demonologist or Ice Golem might be the costume for the week. The people that have those wont like it because it will make them less rare. Maybe give them a very low chance to appear.

1-B. Make all those costumes (even the current CC costumes) bind on"Equipping"

2. Add miracle coin items (that are not in arena shop) to Guild Merchant. For example, Sign of Imperishability, Arena Ticket, Scroll of Repair, Extra Pocket, Unity Signs. Taking into consideration how many miracle coins it takes to earn 1st, 2nd or 3rd rank. (1000 CC is nothing compared to the amount of miracle coins it takes to earn those 1000 CC, nobody would like it.)

these are only ideas, not suggestions or demands. Like them or don't. The choice is yours.

Guild tournament #62 results are here, check them out on the first page!

Everyone did awesome, continue this way, guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Where are results of the 63rd tournament? If they are never announced, here's my not-so-wonderfully constructed result in the attachments.

EU_US-63.jpg

SA_BR-63.jpg

RU-63.jpg

Edited by TheCabbage

Where are results of the 63rd tournament? If they are never announced, here's my not-so-wonderfully constructed result in the attachments.

Aha! They are all in vacation now haha. Maybe they will release it on Monday. ;D

Hi there, check them results of tournament #64 on the first page.

And 63rd tournament result are under the spoiler

US-Sapphire

1. SiThLoRdS (811013 exp)

2. Intrepid (401407 exp)

3. THEMERCS (355932 exp)

RU-Amber

1. AAAAAAAAAA (972964 exp)

2. Strangers (740200 exp)

3. DarkEmpire (505671 exp)

RU-Ruby

1. DSS (411046 exp)

2. Sky (224789 exp)