Guild tournaments and their results. General discussion

r0land

Hello there, dear warriors,

times are changing so our forum is changing too.

From this moment we will discuss guild tournaments in this thread and all the results will be posted in the separate block (right side of the main page of our forum).

Let's avoid flood and offtopic here. And welcome to the discussion :)

AoA! Dudes, I think you saw enough from them, people are suffering in Eu for winning  #1 and they can't  win #1 only if AoA allowed them to win or they want to take a rest!

All guilds should boycott these stupid tours, devs needs stop being so lazy and come up with new reward. All the CC costumes are ugly and they sell for way less then what it takes to actually earn them.

#AbsaAngryRant

#WSdevsSUCK

#WhyDoWePlayThis

I think the old topic in the news was better, but that's just my humble opionon...

When does it move back to the News & Announcements tab?

• Developer

boring rewards  :facepalm: sorry its true

Any new and worthwhile suggestions? Not imbalance, for sure :)

Edited by snorlax

boring rewards :facepalm: sorry its true

Congrats Eli on your guild!

TheMercs knows no fear! )>

And anyways congrats to SATPOLPP too!

Elves rule in US-Sapphire!

PS : Devs, seems like many players have bored of the rewards, time to change them! Also guys, give your suggestions about the tournament rewards!

Put event's chests instead of "Surprise Chest(s)" when there's an event and there's a special chest for it.

Change the minion with these minions divided on the 3 ranks (Expert Minions, minions which have two expert skills or 1 base skill and 1 expert).

i think u had topic about guild prizes suggestions before and u told us there will be rewards that will give the guild buffs and skills

how about a buff or skill of course balanced ones for the top 3 in the tournament and depending on the position they won the tournament it will change the skill or buff duration or cool down or effect depending what are we talking about

the skill/buff will last for a week till the next tournament ends, u choose what u want: the guild gets the buff or the players while in the guild who won will get it

or maybe change the reward to mcoin rather than crimsom corumdon (cc) considering its a tournament for warspear and most common unity for warspear is mcoin

and the 5 surprise chest is silly xD can we get a guild chest maybe? i dont know yet what it includes maybe post a topic for ideas about it

sorry but costumes isnt worth competing over them also they dont make anyone stronger in my opinion, when rare costumes first appeared all wanted to have one but now alot of them flooding the game

and thank you for your considering about maybe changing the rewards  :good:

could do what other mmorpg's have done, guild tournament winners get "ownership" of a town and have the freedom to charge tax on NPC sold items

for instance, friendly guild wins, puts tax at 0%. nothing changes

enemy guild wins, puts tax at 5%, every market license now costs 8 more gold

idk, would need an extreme amount of specific examples to really paint the picture here

Weapon skins ?

Auras ( smth like mage aura which is permanent but has no effect , just a visual good look)

I really like these ideas.  :good:

The 5 surprise chest is silly xD can we get a guild chest maybe? i dont know yet what it includes maybe post a topic for ideas about it

I will add somethings:

Guild Chest: A chest which gives you the ability to get the old tourney won costumes for the rank you won in guild tournament and other surprises. The chest will be given as 5/4/3 pcs for #1/2/3 ranks respectively.

The chest content can contain:

- The costumes that were available as a prize before for the rank he won in "Equipping" parameter.

- "Sign(s) of Imperishability": 1pc or 1 set, "Receiving" parameter.

- "Unity Potion(s)": 1pc or 1 set, "Receiving" parameter.

- "Great Elixir(s) of Unity": 1pc or 1 set, "Receiving" parameter.

- "Seeker's Stamina Elixir(s)": 1 pc or 1 set, "Receiving" parameter.

- "Arena Ticket(s)": 1 pc or 1 set, "None" parameter.

- "Unity Sign(s)": 1 pc or 1 set or 5 sets (5 sets chance can be only given to the winner of the 1st rank), "None" parameter.

- "Extra Guild Pocket(s)": 1 pc or 1 set, "None" parameter.

- "Mevelin's Medallion": 1 set, "Receiving" parameter. If you made a new kind of chest for any new territory in Ayvondil, the new kind of chest will be added for "Guild Chest" rewards.

- "Menoko's Vessel": 1 set, "Receiving parameter. If you made a new kind of chest for any new territory in Ayvondil, the new kind of chest will be added for "Guild Chest" rewards.

- "Surprise Chest(s)": 5 pcs or 1 set (1 set chance can be only given to the winner of the 1st rank), "Receiving" parameter.

The tourney prize can stay as it is, just add the new chest. Yes, please add it. No replacing with the old one, you can just dismiss "Surprise Chest(s)" reward from the old chest, leave other rewards as they are and add this chest too to the rewards as the info and rules given up.

Feel free to ask/quibble.

Thank you! :) :good:  :friends:

I will add somethings:

Guild Chest: A chest which gives you the ability to get the old tourney won costumes for the rank you won in guild tournament and other surprises. The chest will be given as 5/4/3 pcs for #1/2/3 ranks respectively.

- The costumes that were available as a prize before for the rank he won in "Equipping" parameter.

- "Unity Sign(s)": 1 pc or 1 set or 5 sets (5 sets chance can be only given to the winner of the 1st rank), "None" parameter.

- "Mevelin's Medallion": 1 set, "Receiving" parameter. If you made a new kind of chest for any new territory in Ayvondil, the new kind of chest will be added for "Guild Chest" rewards.

- "Menoko's Vessel": 1 set, "Receiving parameter. If you made a new kind of chest for any new territory in Ayvondil, the new kind of chest will be added for "Guild Chest" rewards.

- "Surprise Chest(s)": 5 pcs or 1 set (1 set chance can be only given to the winner of the 1st rank), "Receiving" parameter.

The tourney prize can stay as it is, just add the new chest. Yes, please add it. No replacing with the old one, you can just dismiss "Surprise Chest(s)" reward from the old chest, leave other rewards as they are and add this chest too to the rewards as the info and rules given up.

Thank you! :)    :friends:

:good:

I will add somethings:

I think ontop of cc that would be really cool But make it same pcs as current or drop menoko ayivondil items cus useless for some... But good suggestion id like old costumes back tbh

All of the above are great ideas. The unique costume tournament rewards were pretty awesome (even if you guys messed up and used the same ones 3x in a row a few times)

Yeah, congrats Siths:) Still don't know when we move back to the news & announcements board... 

Btw good luck everyone in the next tourny :good:

Yeah, congrats Siths:) Still don't know when we move back to the news & announcements board... 

Btw good luck everyone in the next tourny :good:

ehm, why should we? Everything is ok this way, to need to create a lot of topics about this event.

ehm, why should we? Everything is ok this way, to need to create a lot of topics about this event.

Two questions r0land:

1. Why there's another stop for servers?

2. Did you read the ideas above? Is there any chance of implementing them?

bump

Please consider the suggestions. We are bored... That Clash of Clans commerical during the super bowl was pretty funny, maybe we need switch games...

lmao its like clockwork with this guy

r0land - heres an announcement!

bunny - r0land i have 5 questions that are obvious pls notice me

The time between his post and my post are equal, which means when he was posting his, I was posting mine.

Logic wins!

Change tournament rewards. If you want us to buy mcoins and fight hard with unity pots and staminas give us something we want.... No one gives a crap about CC, surprise chest, lame minions, or a few signs. Not worth the effort.

Change tournament rewards. If you want us to buy mcoins and fight hard with unity pots and staminas give us something we want.... No one gives a crap about CC, surprise chest, lame minions, or a few signs. Not worth the effort.

I stopped going because of that, you buy unity pot and stamina to win 1000cc, 10 chests (that only comes quest items), you spend too much and earn less, in my opinion  not worth the effort... Give us a reason to go to tournaments.

I will add somethings:

Really good idea :clapping:

Results of guild tournament 56 are published, congratulations everyone!

Don't forget, that current tourney 57 is a special one. Don't miss our news page!

[2015.02.09] The Guild Power: Double your upgrade speed!

Edited by r0land

Guild Tournament #57 is over and results are announced! 

Sapphire and Emerald provided us three millionaries: SiThLoRdS, Intrepid and AoA. Good job, warriors, that's a memorable result.

We also congratulate all the winners and participants of this tournament!

Good luck in the coming battles, be strong!

Congrats siths and intrepid, for this awesome amount of gp:)

I was wrong about the world record. RY-Topaz just reached it. Congrats:)

Edited by Nosotraes

Grats to intrepid, we had a great fight & exciting tournament in wich my guild could reach lvl 6! :drinks:

I hope devs will change the awards tho, or atleast add some cool things in the cc shop who can seriously make the difference in the fight, i mean something like cloack & amulet of greatness (less powerful tho) for an insane amount of cc.

I got 26k cc on my shaman & idk how to use em since i already have all the costumes cc.

Grats to intrepid, we had a great fight & exciting tournament in wich my guild could reach lvl 6!  :drinks:

I hope devs will change the awards tho, or atleast add some cool things in the cc shop who can seriously make the difference in the fight, i mean something like cloack & amulet of greatness (less powerful tho) for an insane amount of cc.

I got 26k cc on my shaman & idk how to use em since i already have all the costumes cc.

nobody told you to win every tournament, dont be greedy and let everyone else get CC for armor

Roland u keep repeating urself!!game developers doesnt care about us and how many money we spend and how much we will spend from now on?they said sone cool ideas...u should pay some attention to our needs too