Change in exp system.

Fizaa

Problem- the very boring system of daily quests for lvling up and lack of actual reason for war in 'War'spear.

Suggestion- make more interesting dqs. Recieve 1 exp for killing an enemy player (or mob too). Increase the exp reward and also add reward like reliquary, to make it attractive. Increase the exp till level to balance it out. The idea is too spend same amount of time in dq as earlier but make it attractive.

Justification- During rank times it was perfectly justified and logical that only quest could gain you exp and respect in clan to gain a higher rank.

In level system its about gaining new experience from finishing quests, participating in battles, successfuly destroying a creature etc.

I hope you understand what i mean. Think over it and comment. Do not troll.

Thank you!

U right. thats why im not playing at the moment.

I want that there is only kill quests, cuz collect quests are boring. + u can do killing quests with your friends. :P

And i wish that there is not only yellow boss dailys, i want red boss dailys to :P and exp want around 20-50 :D

Ty for listening me players, cuz devs never listen us.

Soz for shit english, cuz im from Estonia :D

Yes I have played Warspear for a wile now and it is a little bit boring to level up. So it would be awesome if you could receive +1 XP if you kill a mob that is in your level or higher. It would change the situation of boss mobs, where I waited for 2 hours to get some help to kill the 1st boss and didnt even got it, so I somehow managed to defeat it my slef with the help of a LOT of potions. This way wouldnt have to worry about this problem.

P.S. I would like to actually fight agaisnt mobs not only kill them for the quest.  :good:

Yes I have played Warspear for a wile now and it is a little bit boring to level up. So it would be awesome if you could receive +1 XP if you kill a mob that is in your level or higher. It would change the situation of boss mobs, where I waited for 2 hours to get some help to kill the 1st boss and didnt even got it, so I somehow managed to defeat it my slef with the help of a LOT of potions. This way wouldnt have to worry about this problem.

P.S. I would like to actually fight agaisnt mobs not only kill them for the quest.  :good:

i was stuck at first boss first time over 3 moth, cuz game was for russians then xD

Impossible change warspear have a history berengars and now laberint quest

if for kill one enemies or mob 1 EXP. The yellow quest prefer dont complet

When put more level more quest diferrent if dont like go away all players exept hassn hard work for up lvl 2 0 with the dailys and laberint  :pardon:

I prefer kill 1 enemy player = 1 EXP, I mean imagine, the newbies start from lvl 1 each mob they kill for quests give them bonus EXP while the old players struggled doing daily quests, especially when there was only like 3 daily quests a day

Impossible change warspear have a history berengars and now laberint quest

if for kill one enemies or mob 1 EXP. The yellow quest prefer dont complet

When put more level more quest diferrent if dont like go away all players exept hassn hard work for up lvl 2 0 with the dailys and laberint  :pardon:

:facepalm: if u dnt finish yellow quest youl have shop gear.. And iv got to 20 by hard work.. But it was obviously boring.. 1 exp per enemy so as too promote war which is the best part of the game.. And to make dqs more fun with attractive rewards and more exp... And to balance it all increase exp till level.. Berengar quest is only way to get berengar gear... And lab is dq...

Best suggestion.

Add Mcoins as reward,but small amount just like relic 5mcoins or 10 mcoins? u can buy runes,crystals with that quest mcoins or save some for buy costume later.

So ppls who cant buy coins from thy country atlest can buy runes n crystal.

And only few 2-3 quests daily,cc quest are boring still old crappy 15lvl 3stats weapons n 16lvl gears.  :wacko:

nobody doing sanctuarie quest anymore cos is hard as hell mobs hits more.:bad: everyday new ppls ask for help on that quest.pity them cos they dunno how to finish this quest.

:(

:drinks:  well according to what u say, its boring yes we all know it :facepalm: , but its the thrill of this game makes it almost imposible to level up, plus it makes´re playing every day and cost u up to max lv, that woul be very boring

8)

:facepalm: if u dnt finish yellow quest youl have shop gear.. And iv got to 20 by hard work.. But it was obviously boring.. 1 exp per enemy so as too promote war which is the best part of the game.. And to make dqs more fun with attractive rewards and more exp... And to balance it all increase exp till level.. Berengar quest is only way to get berengar gear... And lab is dq...

I agree is boring and hard up but thats warshop and mc shop have items quests for the richs.

the solution is in futures updates with more levels 20-30 for example change the system and newbies only can up with quest finish in 20  :(

I'm still stuck in lvl 18 :wacko: you know what, dq is killing me :crazy: In rank system we got 4 dqs per day :wacko: It's relaxing. Not like now we got 15 per day + labyrinth, it's killing me more.

Well, I can think of one suggestion: Give XP on killing mobs but not like 1 XP per mob. Rather it should be like 1 XP per 10-20 mobs (depending on their color)

This way you get a little something for doing your DQs and it also helps in leveling up especially for those players who have just a  couple of points to level up and have to do another DQ for leveling up...

Although, it is just a suggestion...

I just want a better way of getting EXP, right now my only hope for leveling up is helping people DQ while doing mine too or Labyrinth  :facepalm:

Collecting 30 items that doesn't drop 100% is the most boring and stupid thing I've ever seen yet it's what makes this game Unique.

I just want a better way of getting EXP, right now my only hope for leveling up is helping people DQ while doing mine too or Labyrinth  :facepalm:

Collecting 30 items that doesn't drop 100% is the most boring and stupid thing I've ever seen yet it's what makes this game Unique.

Mine too. I usually have to wait for a party ready for killing Gariel, Shaman Ultagi, Vestmar or Master Dihrush. I don't even look at lab quests as they are the most annoying if you end up dead just when you're about to reach a lab boss...

kill 1 mc who is +/-2 lvl=1exp+5% chance of relique..

kill 1 mc who is +5 lvl=3exp+15% chance of relique..

no exp for mc killed less than -2 lvl

killing  same mc in 24 hrs wont give any additional exp or maybe twice it may give then no...

agree :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yesterday i created new char... and u know game is awesome, because quests isint so boring (u dont need to kill same mobs hundred of times) u just go from one place to another and it gives the feeling that u are stronger more experienced and u are going  through your adventures. u always see new plans and mobs. u are collecting gold and u can buy ur new gear easily. in the other island is great too till dailys. BUT The minus is that bag space is too small starter need at least 30 slots and after bank in the city, or need more quests for bags. then u are starter u can handle this, but then u are 20lvl? yes we can buy the bags from other players by gold, but u know how much gold u need to buy drops, ampf items, other mcoint items???. Leveling is fun then the level rising isnt too long, better to convert 20lvls to 40lvls or more, in situation like now u are spending all day to complete all dailys, and lab quests and it takes months to lvl up a few levels, its borring then u are lvl18 and u know waht u need to do all d. quest wich takes 10hrs. or more a whole week and  then u will get 1spell point and few other stats, wich almost gives nothing... actually game needs exp for mobs system... and cc items- they are like dead, u need to make them cheaper bcoz its no need to buy them now... hmmm about lab, drop rate and random item drop(for parrty) isnt good. not everybody can spend a lot of time here bcoz of scholl,job,childrens or  household work, dieing in lab is nightmare... then i die in lab i am mad on everybody... if u make 3hours way for nothing and dont have money for reviving, and if u spend real money to revive and get no drop from 7hours hunting, then this is crap...

DEVS read world of mitgard forum and see how u need to earn the money ;D they are using the tactic 100time better than yours. i think u need to refuse symbian platform (dont be mad on me symbian  ::) ). and it will be super cool if it is possible for u to make less crossings. and u know world of mitgard devs are talking with players at forum  ;D

;D They are talking but in russian forum tho

I dont care about russians i need information in eng  :bad: