Popups 3

absalom

All the topics are locked so i cant respond in them. You are forcing me to make new topics by locking these threads.

Yes.. they have already recieved the money from the mcoin purchases but if you are not a total idiot you can see the pop-ups force you to USE the mcoins players have bought for specific purposes (saving for chest sale, signs, etc)  and then they MUST BUY MORE because they were scammed into spending them. duh

I actaully do agree with this and absalom does have a point absalom why dont you suggest in suggestions a setting to Take this off so they DO NOT POP UP it says pop ups off but it doesnt work. Its quests pop ups lol Suggest it and use your reasoning as you have and make a poll if its a scam or not Then if they see everyone agrees it'll be put in or should be if they have decency.

We have many threads about this. You have to be carefull. We also receive many pop-ups but I personally never click on them and many others also be carefull. Topic stays but you are muted for 3 days.

Edited by Legionn

We have many threads about this. You have to be carefull. We also receive many pop-ups but I personally never click on them and many others also be carefull. Topic stays but you are muted for 3 days.

from your permission, I close it, there's nothing to discuss here.