Confused With Amps

angien

if I may know how many signs that should be used for the amplification of doom blade weapon because it has more than 40 sets but did not rise from +9 to +10, so whether it should be difficult to amply blade of doom? :cray:

Its all about luck. not about how many sets how many sets just likely hood of goin up cus u keep tryin a lot believe place Time And A certain way to amp increases your luck.just gotta be lucky

It's not luck! its all about numbers.The more the Sets you have the bigger the chance to get +10!

ehm, no, it's not working that way.

I agree about a statement that its all about luck.

Some players have an amazing luck by using only 1 set or even 1 sign to amplify from +9 to +10.

Some friends of mine told me not to waste all the signs just in one time. Its something like 2 set per day or similar...

Sometimes places also affect it.

Maybe u can try your luck in a quiet place where rarely people there.

It's not luck! its all about numbers.The more the Sets you have the bigger the chance to get +10!

That is the exact definition of luck. Try to amp without signs:[

1) Higher levels of amp are less likely to be successful (+1 to +2 is easier than +2 to +3 and so on)

2) Weapons are harder to amp than other equipment pieces

3) Two handed weapons (staves, two-handed swords, two-handed axes etc) are harder to amp than one-handed weapons

Bonus info:

Aigrind hides the success rates of amping because that allows then to freely change amp rates without worrying about informing us each time they do so.

It is a smart move because they can give evasive answers to us like "It's all about luck" while reducing amp success rates when they feel like which will result in more sign usage and more profit to then.

Edited by nabnecro

Amplify right after maintainces, updates.

Maybe it was just my luck I don't know :)

I remember amping a level 17 sword from +9 to +10 with around 30 sets and it failed. But the next time I had around 40-50 sets waiting and I amped only in 9 sets. In a quite place (a shop, somewhere nobody can find you) after maintaince I guess (the second time). Oh and when you succeed don't stop clicking, use around 2 more sets. You can see many people amping with +8 to +9 and +9 to +10 very fast.

Edited by Legionn

It seems random to me, but they must have some other algorithim in place.. It is warspears greatest secret. You will never know.

My +10 arena staff took about 400 signs. I consider that lucky from what I have heard from others.

400 is very lucky i have used 560 about on my lv9 staff not even +9 its 8. i amped all my armor to 5 on Ryderx no signs tho So i mean xD @Snowman

Bro, im pretty sure lower level gears take more sign to amp. Im not positive, but the lower level items I have amped seem to require more signs.