Je Suis Charlie

Nosotraes

Ok, everyone here probably already heared about the shooting in Paris. Now I haven't seen any topic about that on this forum.....

I know this has not much to do with Warspear, but I don't care. I just want you to know of my compassion with that, so.....

Peope who agree with this, reply with the following:

Je suis Charlie

You don't have to do this, it's your own choice.

For Charlie Hebdo and all the others who died on wednesday, January 7th.

ch1.jpg

ch2.jpg

We also shouldn't forget about Ahmed Merabet, the police officer shot by the Kouachi brothers.

Many people seem to forget because he is a muslim...

ch3.jpg

Religious mockery is free-speech, unless it has to do with jews

Sad that these people died, but C.Hedbo is hypocritical and all the muppets dance to symphony of destruction using it as a front to impose hate, last i saw Germans marching against Islam now looking like freakin nazis again. What's next? Gold cresents for all muslims ?

2000 dead Nigerians, no Je suis nigerian. But 17 dead in france omg tragedy. If this post gets deleted it proves the point

Je suis Charlie,

16 villages rotten out in Africa by terrorism , also i dont think that we try to look like nazis its more like a "higher awareness against Terror" germany,austria norwegen,sweden got many Terrormsgs

Also this whole "muslim thing" throws a bad light at it , not every Muslim is a terrorist but dull people start tjinkijg that every Muslim= terrorismfollower

In My eyes a sad story

Yes i don't mean to offend anyone due to choice of Religion nor what country they live in, we are all sheep and many "western extremists" are far worse if not, the same as the "enemy"

It's past time for everyone to live in fear.

Sometimes i can't watch this without a tear or two swell up

Zeitgeist Ending (best movie you will never see):

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Je Suis Charlie.

I am a Muslim. I wish these never happened. No matter what you believe or not you don't have the right to kill anyone. Nothing will change this way in fact it will even make it worse as we can see today. But I don't respect them as they didn't respect my religion and other religions too. I don't have to. And I also don't understand that just because of this situation islamophobia spread everywhere unlike before now even more people really hate Islam.

Many children, many woman and many innocent man died in Palestine, in Iraq but most of you didn't talk about it. Why? I'm seriously curious about it. All those people... Weren't they human?

Since 1860 around 24k people died in Palestine.

1,5 million people died in Iraq.

And I guess you can imagine that there were many more who weren't found, who weren't counted. These are just small examples.

There are much more to say, but I guess I will wait for a reply from any of you, without judging all the religion because of some people who we call the unreal Muslims.

No matter what I am proud of what I am.

Good day.

Edited by Legionn

This is all more distractions from the real issues. We are all under rule by Kings just like in medieval age. You are an economic slave to a ruling class just like me. They instigate these religious and race wars to distract you from your mental bondage.

Edited by absalom

Charlie Hebdo's "free speech" defense for every time they mock millions of peoples beliefs is completely ridiculous and dangerous, they have created violence and unrest since day 1. Creating uproars in the Muslim community not because of "free speech" but to trying to gain notoriety even if it means the lives of innocent people. They released nude cartoons of the holy figure with highly offensive titles, which they continued to repeat even after their editor was sent to court for anty-terror laws, not "free speech" but terror, the people who claimed to speak for free speech were seen by their own nation as no better than terrorists.

They deliberately published cartoons of Mohammed "during" times of violent protesting in the middle east for no reason what so ever. It angers me to think such a company has been allowed to continue in this day and age.

Even though i may have strong feelings against them, i do not condemn terrorist acts no matter who its against. As Muslims, to commit violent atrocities using the name of the holy father is not who we are. The only people who get hurt are bystanders and innocent Muslims all around the world, who will be seen as pro-terrorists because of this. As i speak there are revenge attacks occurring in France right now. Muslim owned businesses and mosques in France being burned and shot down after the wake of the charlie hebdo incident.

"The people who committed this crime have committed a crime not only against Charlie Hebdo, but also against the Muslim community."

- Houria Bouteldja

My thoughts go out to all the innocent lives that were lost due to this incident. We can only hope no more are lost in these following days: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30790409

Am all for freedom and free speech, but is it so hard to be respectful of religion?

Omfg if the mockery of your religious figure bothers you there's 1 easy safe way to make sure it won't bother you anymore: FUСКING IGNORE IT. If you let it bother you its just as much your fault as it is the person who published it. You're not forced to read the fuскing cartoon, if you ignore it you magically won't feel offended. All this bullshit going on in the world over religion is one of the reasons why im atheist.

~Je suis Charlie

Edited by Snowman

Right, Charlie and all those who are him support "Free-speech"?

what a joke

Apparently, it's not hate speech to support deaths of innocent children

But to question Zionism? Nonono

And yes, snowman. Most these problems are caused by extreme religious people. I am not Atheist but i am not in any cult

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/whos-charlie-france-cracks-down-free-speech-order-defend-it?utm_source=EI+readers&utm_campaign=08fd81c473-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e802a7602d-08fd81c473-290660781

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We should remember: you can speak, write or even draw anything. Anything you want.

You can't kill people. Never.

And let's think about one thing:

if your god is insulted by the drawings, but not by the people killing, looks like your god is a devil himself.

Omfg if the mockery of your religious figure bothers you there's 1 easy safe way to make sure it won't bother you anymore: FUСКING IGNORE IT. If you let it bother you its just as much your fault as it is the person who published it. You're not forced to read the fuскing cartoon, if you ignore it you magically won't feel offended. All this bullshit going on in the world over religion is one of the reasons why im atheist.

~Je suis Charlie

Do you hear yourself? Ignore it? What you just said is very bias of you, just because you see it as a small matter and it doesn't offend you doesn't mean we should just "ducking ignore it". what would happen to the world if we all ignored matters that offended any of us? They continue to scorn, mock and deride what we believe in and you expect us to turn our backs to it?, let them continue? As if ignoring everything would solve the world's problems?! Am not as single minded to resort to violence, but i have every right to protect against it.

We should remember: you can speak, write or even draw anything. Anything you want.

You can't kill people. Never.

And let's think about one thing:

if your god is insulted by the drawings, but not by the people killing, looks like your god is a devil himself.

We are as much offended by the drawings as we are by the terrorist reaction to them, don't get that confused. There are extremists in all corners of the world and this is especially true in religious or political matters. These extremists only make up a very small percentage of the Muslim population and as i said earlier; Those who use the name of the holy father to commit these violent acts are merely wolves in sheep' clothing and we do not agree with their actions. Most of us are everyday people living a normal life following the teachings of the Qur'an. To think we condemn these murders is a general misconception with people who have been spoon fed the anti-Islamic view point. I sincerely hope most of you don't think that way.

Yes your right, draw or write whatever we so choose. And stand against anything, but their problem is that they protest against terrorism by offending an entire religion, instead of singling out the terrorist they target the whole religion as if we are all the same. This continues to show light-minded people that Muslims only exist to exert fear and terror into people. Fueling an increase in far right members and Anti-Islamic group, harming the livelihood of Muslims everywhere. I don't know about any of you, but i don't see the justice in that.

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

These murders have now created martyrs, promoted the stupid magazine even more, which nobody actually cared about or read, due to the killings, they print 3 million copies, sell out and cause more hate to Muslims, so pointless and whatever their goals were, it failed, the magazine lives on, and keeps printing..

Terrorist acts just keep causing more Muslim deaths then any other, simply shooting themselves each time by provoking the world.

:cray:

Wow so everyone must be atheists to avoid insults? Living in the Void? Wow.

Edited by Sеduce

Do you hear yourself? Ignore it? What you just said is very bias of you, just because you see it as a small matter and it doesn't offend you doesn't mean we should just "ducking ignore it". what would happen to the world if we all ignored matters that offended any of us? They continue to scorn, mock and deride what we believe in and you expect us to turn our backs to it?, let them continue? As if ignoring everything would solve the world's problems?! Am not as single minded to resort to violence, but i have every right to protect against it.

We are as much offended by the drawings as we are by the terrorist reaction to them, don't get that confused. There are extremists in all corners of the world and this is especially true in religious or political matters. These extremists only make up a very small percentage of the Muslim population and as i said earlier; Those who use the name of the holy father to commit these violent acts are merely wolves in sheep' clothing and we do not agree with their actions. Most of us are everyday people living a normal life following the teachings of the Qur'an. To think we condemn these murders is a general misconception with people who have been spoon fed the anti-Islamic view point. I sincerely hope most of you don't think that way.

Yes your right, draw or write whatever we so choose. And stand against anything, but their problem is that they protest against terrorism by offending an entire religion, instead of singling out the terrorist they target the whole religion as if we are all the same. This continues to show light-minded people that Muslims only exist to exert fear and terror into people. Fueling an increase in far right members and Anti-Islamic group, harming the livelihood of Muslims everywhere. I don't know about any of you, but i don't see the justice in that.

If u ignore every matter that offended you guess what: YOU WON'T BE FUСКING OFFENDED. Who cares what they say? If people truely hate a group of people because they saw it in a satirical comic they are not worthy of a shred of anyones respect. Most people who see the comic will laugh it off as a joke and thats all. Whenever. I see shit thats supposed to offend me I fuскing laugh at it because somthing thats meant to purely offend is so stupid its not worth being offended over. Edited by Snowman

:cray:

Wow so everyone must be atheists to avoid insults? Living in the Void? Wow.

Dont know what youre crying about, no one said this. Be religious if you want, just dont get protest the free speech of other people. As long as both sides dont get violent you can ignore what bothers you and no harm will come to anyone.

If u ignore every matter that offended you guess what: YOU WON'T BE FUСКING OFFENDED. Who cares what they say? If people truely hate a group of people because they saw it in a satirical comic they are not worthy of a shred of anyones respect. Most people who see the comic will laugh it off as a joke and thats all. Whenever. I see shit thats supposed to offend me I fuскing laugh at it because somthing thats meant to purely offend is so stupid its not worth being offended over.

Progress cannot be made by ignoring matters that must me confronted. Staying silent about such things will never stop it. You clearly don't know enough about the world if you're proposing such a thing. Hasn't every free speech, equality and human rignts law been based on the fact that we cannot simply ignore things that offend us? Doing so will send us back hundreds of years. Think about what would happen if we we closed our eyes to every matter throughout history..... Ridiculous.

Apart from that, i do agree....

If people truely hate a group of people because they saw it in a satirical comic they are not worthy of a shred of anyones respect.