Arena Improvement Suggestion

wyrm

Hello guys. In the game today, if u dont pay, u will never be get a good char. Never. The quests give low gold, and sign r expensive for who dont put money in game. Normally, u work hard and get what u want, put money in the game r a way to skip the "work hard", not in warspear. "Oh but u can get signs in boss" I play for about a year and never get .-. Ok, my suggestion for fix it without lose money are: A kind of special arena sign. This sign will work better in arena itens, but will fail more times in normal itens. Also, aigrind can put a sistem of external advertisements in game after arena, the player would pay for remove it. For example, u will spam arena for 1h, u buy a item in miracle shop for 129 for remove it for 1 hour, or more. This special signs will cost 200 ap each, 2k a set, and r personal. More players will go arena, more players will see/click in the adds. But who it fix the pay to win problem? U get 5 tkts everyday, a tkt cost about 300g, any player working hard can buy, and also will feel forced to buy cash (what make many players quit the game). And also, I want to support a old arena suggestion, for sell arena itens in arena shop for arena point (half of the orginal price). Thanks and sorry my bad eng

Hello guys. In the game today, if u dont pay, u will never be get a good char. Never. The quests give low gold, and sign r expensive for who dont put money in game. Normally, u work hard and get what u want, put money in the game r a way to skip the "work hard", not in warspear. "Oh but u can get signs in boss" I play for about a year and never get .-. Ok, my suggestion for fix it without lose money are: A kind of special arena sign. This sign will work better in arena itens, but will fail more times in normal itens. Also, aigrind can put a sistem of external advertisements in game after arena, the player would pay for remove it. For example, u will spam arena for 1h, u buy a item in miracle shop for 129 for remove it for 1 hour, or more. This special signs will cost 200 ap each, 2k a set, and r personal. More players will go arena, more players will see/click in the adds. But who it fix the pay to win problem? U get 5 tkts everyday, a tkt cost about 300g, any player working hard can buy, and also will feel forced to buy cash (what make many players quit the game). And also, I want to support a old arena suggestion, for sell arena itens in arena shop for arena point (half of the orginal price). Thanks and sorry my bad eng

Rule #1 of online games: Never, ever put external ads in it. Further..... I know how it is to be weak, but everything is fine how it is. Signs used to be 30k a set. Now they are around 15-19k

I don't think that this suggestion will be put in the game. Your statement is totally wrong. There are many ways to gain money without paying. You just need to work hard, thats all.

Edited by Legionn