Arena Rewards

Turtle

Arena Rewards  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What should happen to make this More Fair?

• Add Dragon Borns To Current winnings
    • Add New Costume
    • Add Another Ring

Agreed death. and shilan i think your just mad cus your a low amp noob spamming a topic. If you have nothing to do on topic why are you even here get lost scrub.

>uses "low amp noob" as an argument

>spammer scrub

tmp_images(2)55876523.jpeg

Because 

OP is a faggot, kek.

Im just sayin winnin 2 arenas hard unless u buy a shitload of mcoins my tickets free offers farming and daily tics and occasional few Mcoin ones with 10$ its not like i buy loads of tics 2 ranks aint easy to take

Im just sayin winnin 2 arenas hard unless u buy a shitload of mcoins my tickets free offers farming and daily tics and occasional few Mcoin ones with 10$ its not like i buy loads of tics 2 ranks aint easy to take

Arenabest druid lvl 10 on EU holds #1 in both 2v2 and 3v3....Also he has old arena rewards and 269 dmg...  

Asking for 2 rings is as dumb as allowing 1 person to win in 2 or more branches, so i hope neither happens... Giving the buff for ranks 2-5 is a nice idea, just i think we all gonna get screwed, coz something tells me next season will be shorter.. ''coz of the complaints'' ofc, all hail devs they look at our complains :rofl:

I agree with turtle, winning isnt about becoming stronger, if u wanna be stronger go lvl up, or things get out of hand (Arenabest, legionner & co.). Its about saying and showing that i won and you didnt lol

Some decorative material such as costume, skin or even a chance to get a customized hair color/style, along with a buff for next season is quite enough. If you dont like rewards, or such rewards, dont go for top rank. Problem solved

Edited by Chickenfly

Ik people like that but they spend shit loads of money on it i mean people who try hard for it

Think arenabest doesnt try hard just coz he has money? lol thats not the point, try hard or not try hard.

Point is such ppl exist, and as long as they do, handing out double reward is the dumbest thing ever. Ofc, unless you get only 1 reward, no matter how many branches you win in.

roland if you read this please dont listen i will buy 1000s of mcoins if u do not listen to these people they want rings and buffs and everything else xD yet they were the ones who said make arena season shorter lol

Lol your just mad cus you didnt win snipedown. And you dont want people to Rival you yet now any body can easily surpass you. Its ok i still love u

Haha na im a fair guy ur all wanting too much from devs i still kill people using lvl 15 rings haha dont hold that on me

No u sound like what turtle said lol mad coz you wont be above others if arena rewards change....and i dont even know you lol funny

Season wasnt short or shorter. Almost 1 year season, 9 months deserve more than what the rewards are. Season before this one was shorter, rewards were cape and ammy. So yeah, if you wanna talk fair and show that you are a ''fair guy'', don't cry if others were to get better rewards but be happy for them....fair guy