Arena Rewards

Turtle

Arena Rewards  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What should happen to make this More Fair?

• Add Dragon Borns To Current winnings
    • Add New Costume
    • Add Another Ring

As you All know the knew arena rewards Are only a ring And a Buff.

None to less the Rings Stats sorta Hamper on a melee compared

To other Rings. but Still A pretty good prize right? buff is Ok Energy and Hp... Is meh. nothing

over powered but compared

To last season and Most seasons before this prize isnt fair.'why you get a ring and that only Gives lets say caster 15% well last years Got 30. thats not that fair and a buff that definetely isnt worth 15% magic

Dmg.

Same concept with Melee.

Im saying is you should add more gravy for your superior Arena gods.

I think a buff for 1-5 was a good idea. More fairness but #1 only gets a single.

Extra ring now thats just like well ok you know?it

Doesnt make people wanna go get that reward. So i suggest to add another Ring.

or add the classic Skyrim costume "Dragonborns"as a extra bonus this way the Players wont get more stronger but get a costume

From there hard work too. Not just a silly ring u cant show off that or maybe add a new costume. Would make it fair the the previous seasons rewards

Im saying is you should add more gravy for your superior Arena gods.

There are no arena gods. I dont known in which server you play but on sapphire top positions aside from 5v5 are riddled with people who setup a loser team on secondary accounts and spam tickets with great gladiator elixir.

And no, I dont' think winners should get stronger rewards. They changed it because they learned that previous rewards were too much overpowered.

There are no arena gods. I dont known in which server you play but on sapphire top positions aside from 5v5 are riddled with people who setup a loser team on secondary accounts and spam tickets with great gladiator elixir.

And no, I dont' think winners should get stronger rewards. They changed it because they learned that previous rewards were too much overpowered.

Then back to the costumes:)

as this is your Oppinion i Support that but thats why i said An extra costume doesnt make you stronger just for looks and memory.

adding it Would make it fair And last seasons weren't Op Onlu casters rewards were and thats somewhat fair cus casters never win Arena. its A Rare minority

The dragonborn costumes signature the first arena/guild tournament rewards, giving them out again will just be pointless and make them have no meaning.

Other than that, I agree to giving a bit more for the rewards.

The dragonborn costumes signature the first arena/guild tournament rewards, giving them out again will just be pointless and make them have no meaning.

It also wouldn't be a very rare costume anymore ;D

Lmao xD

Btw Maybe what would be cool is casket which gives u a ring and a choice of any arena/Tournament costume Ever Made.

So you could choose ur costume idk just know it needs to be more

Yah, id love to see casters with 1000+ magic.

If anything casters and meeelees will just have much lower damage than their current.

If u you thought about it carefully, items that substitute hard numbers into percentages lose the actual hard amount, only the percentage is kept.

So, for say, a caster(level 24) with a +9 arena weapon level 19, has about 405 magic.

Swaps out his staff for the newely % arena staff. That 405 will drop to maybe 210 magic damage. This is because they are losing the current magic amount they had previously because its a percentage now, not an actual number. The 100% is only increasing its magic given from accesoires.

Meelees would practically just have 0 damage if they do not have the newely added accessories with physical damage.

Even if the staff with % were to be amplified, it would still be no where near enough to get over the 400 mark due to the small gap between amplification for staffs.

--

On the other hand, if pow was just talking about doubling the current arena weapon damage amounts and give it to the winners, that is not even gonna be considered due to a level 15 staff(98*2) having more than a level 30 staff(or somewhere near there).

Edited by TheQuestion

I think they were just playing bro..

Anyways i hope they do more and present when the season ends and what the rings % is on Hp

Also hopefully add costume or another ring due to the un eveness of the prizes

Yah but the problem with that is if someone doesnt like the unique skin and itd Be temp and Could be sold if equipped on a staff.

Costume chest cant be sold just a Sexy costume

And Ring auto Equips so no worry on that

What? Im sorry No one was predicting anything the one ring and a buff is a fact they stated it. I just said that they should add more sorry for the confusion with you Shilan

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys, i voted for adding another ring.

Yea maybe 2 rings & a temporary passive skill for the winner is quite a lot, tht s why i d suggest this, like i did before in other threads:

-) top 1 gets 2 rings & no passive skill;

-) top 2 - 5 gets only a temporary passive skill.

Who wants 2 rings & passive skill then will have to be rank 1 in one bracket & top 5 in another bracket, not so easy after all.

I ve already discussed about this with some friends in game & they said it's not a bad idea, what u guys think?

So people are predicting the future now

Idiots

nah people are just jelous on 2nd and 3rd Arena season rewards nothing more

Same story when reward Was a Dragonborn costume, than became a cloak,ammulet and now changed to 1 ring ,

Now the actual number #1 Arena players also want 2x items of course , the reason of such topics i guess

No one cares a temporary buff.

Talk for yourself

Also, what if that 1 ring gives 100% magic damage and 200% physical? Stop talking about things that are not even announced, none of you are oracles or something

Ok first of all thats stupid ^^ Devs announced the stats and each levels different that would never happen use common Sense.

Ring will be 15-20 Mahic physical 6-10 They dont wanna make

Them to op... Thats also why i said hey why dont you Give a costume

To have two items.. Or

Give the winner maybe a 5% dmg buff also. with the temp buff absa is right though but buff..

Is sorta like meh.. Who cares lol its not even permanent. and it just

Gives more mana and Hp? blah hp only useful part my manas fine i just thought hey Make it fair also this season is harder then last season and the original seasons.. All brackets a bunch of competition Rewards changing

Constantly give the players what they want a better reward

To strive for and the title.

You have no idea how strong the ring will be. Stop complaining.\

Also, Cloak of Greatness and Symbol of Greatness combined give either 30% matt and 12% patt. So to expect such small buffs from 1 ring is stupid

Edited by Shilan

How do you know how big it will be? its one item.

You say we cant be oracles and guess why can you? Do you think your somehow superior?:! If your not intrested in arena rankings not rewards and you dont even do arena and are just scared of ppl getting better then you then you should get lost... This isnt a topic for you

But being #1 in arena isnt about getting better. An item may help you yes but its about fun and saying hey im #1 thats why you get a reward. Im just saying the reward should be badass not one ring two or a costume and a ring one to make u stronger one to show off that your #1

How do you know how big it will be? its one item.

You say we cant be oracles and guess why can you? Do you think your somehow superior?:! If your not intrested in arena rankings not rewards and you dont even do arena and are just scared of ppl getting better then you then you should get lost... This isnt a topic for you

Not sure if you heard of 2 wonderful and quite useful things called "Common sense" and "Logic". You clearly don't possess much of the second one

Agreed death. and shilan i think your just mad cus your a low amp noob spamming a topic. If you have nothing to do on topic why are you even here get lost scrub.

A low amp noob and a Swaaz are two different thing mister troll one is low amp and smashes skills doesnt know what he/she is talking about and has an extra 21s chromosome. a Swaaz is a low amp that knows what hes doing and whos face oddly looks like a troll as he corresponds with it

You could always go and get #1 in two brackets if you really want 2 rings you know.