Magic Dmg Rings Are Bugged.

Turtle

So i bought a favoniys ring amped +8 crit Enchanced and put on my sham knowing my Dmg should increase by atleast more then 3 pts i did the math i took off my current ring and i had 224.

224 5% = 11 pts correct? ring is now even 6% so should be even more.

Well my old ring only gave 8. so whats going on? major bug and no my math isnt off my Rewards boosted old ring i guess. But thats only thing i can think of Anyways rings should be more then 6% anyways should 8 something thats a positive boost on any level. thanks for reading fix this soon my Shaman should have 240+ But only 235 /: doesnt make sense thanks happy holidays

He's Right. I calculated it too, and I got 240 total magic dmg with his +8 staff, idk if this is a bug or something, but devs should definitely check this out.

224 * 0.06 = 13,44

224 + 13,44 = 237,44

So it should be 237 with the info you are giving me.

224 * 0.06 = 13,44

224 + 13,44 = 237,44

So it should be 237 with the info you are giving me.

as r0land said, you have to calculate it using your magic without the ring equipped

not sure if thats the info provided here

but for example lets say your magic is 300 with all items equipped, and its 270 with no rings equipped

the math for how much 1 ring would give would be 270 for the formula, not 300

edit: it seems the 224 was the right number, other numbers that could interfere would be passive buffs such as elf buff, or the fact youd need to unequip both rings and possibly even your amulet to calculate it correctly

before forum got taken down, r0land actually posted the formula for finding out this (back when they were 5%)

it might still be here

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

as r0land said, you have to calculate it using your magic without the ring equipped

not sure if thats the info provided here

but for example lets say your magic is 300 with all items equipped, and its 270 with no rings equipped

the math for how much 1 ring would give would be 270 for the formula, not 300

edit: it seems the 224 was the right number, other numbers that could interfere would be passive buffs such as elf buff, or the fact youd need to unequip both rings and possibly even your amulet to calculate it correctly

before forum got taken down, r0land actually posted the formula for finding out this (back when they were 5%)

it might still be here

can't say better, it's working exactly that way. Tha base magic should be used.

Hmmmm... So ur saying if i just unequip one ring? It wont give me Right number? Just one more question if i amped staff again for a greater base since it was exact same as my other ring my dmg Should theoretically go up

Ok i get that but im asking roland if its same boost (Exact) and i amp staff Magic dmg will increase more with favoniys ring then "Matchless Ring" correct

Roland can i get an answer from you please then you can close topic just wanna make sure boost will be greater then regular ring if i amp staff cus right now they both give 11 but favoniys is a % so the amp on my staff lv9 8-10 gives about 30 more maybe will make it greater? You guys should consider making 8% btw... Sorta makes a bonus no matter what

sounds about right, back when the rings were 5% they didnt offer any difference until +9 or +10 staff for lv13 players

and for high level players it was at about +7 or +8 staff theyd get +1-+2 more magic, but would lose the extra magic defense + beneficial stats of 4-stat accessories

for some high-amped players, having 1 6% ring + 1 4-stat ring gave the best results

7% amulet is different now they they give much more than 5%. amulet should give you more magic