Post Your Drawings Here!

MCocktail

I found this [JPG, 15.3MB] while digging into and cleaning my Pictures folder. I didn't finish it because my free Photoshop trial expired.

That's good, but it's more like modern/robotic version of Dragonborn Oracle. It's more suitable to live in Star Wars universe than Elder Scroll universe tho. :surprised1:

1 hour ago, Jzargo said:

That's good, but it's more like modern/robotic version of Dragonborn Oracle. It's more suitable to live in Star Wars universe than Elder Scroll universe tho. :surprised1:

It's in the Warspear universe, if you didn't know ;-)

20 minutes ago, Nosotraes said:

It's in the Warspear universe, if you didn't know ;-)

What he says is that the futuristic design isn't suited for Warspear.

Edited by Raezer

14 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Well, I think Warspear civilizations developed technology to make robots already, Technopolis.

This one answered everything :biggrin:

I think those modern technology only belong to 1 tribe/civilization, the rest of Warspear civilization still live in middle ages

The Chosen seem to have fairly advanced tech however. In their capital, there are what looks like pretty large and tall buildings. You can't build those without good tech. Well, you can, but it would take a shit ton of time and resources.

Real world kind of example: Theaters in Classical Greece and Rome. The Greeks built their theaters in mountains, the Romans put them wherever they wanted theaters, because they used these advances arcs in their buildings, allowing for better buildings. The Greeks would need a lot more resources, without guarantee that it would stand long.

46 minutes ago, Jzargo said:

I think those modern technology only belong to 1 tribe/civilization, the rest of Warspear civilization still live in middle ages

So we time travel when we go to t4? :o

Even swamps btw, shit is from the future.

T4 people probably are smart tribe and have far advanced tech in isolated floating island, I believe devs are inspired by dwarves from LOTR or dwemer civilization from Elder Scroll (both are isolated race and have far advanced tech beyond the rest of the world).

This is fantasy game ofc there are addition of magic, teleportation, and other fantasy building thing :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

probably old swamp had advanced tech but now it become ruins  and now inhabited by local tribe

4 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

The Chosen seem to have fairly advanced tech however. In their capital, there are what looks like pretty large and tall buildings. You can't build those without good tech. Well, you can, but it would take a shit ton of time and resources.

Real world kind of example: Theaters in Classical Greece and Rome. The Greeks built their theaters in mountains, the Romans put them wherever they wanted theaters, because they used these advances arcs in their buildings, allowing for better buildings. The Greeks would need a lot more resources, without guarantee that it would stand long.

Are you serious? Okay which buildings would need modern tech? You are talking like they built the city in 1 day. Also don't forget that there is MAGIC in the game world.

Also yes there is machinery in the game, but nothing in the style of star wars or anything too futuristic.

Edited by Raezer

The Swamp is a mysterious place, abandoned long ago by its original inhabitants. Who knows what power they posessed...

And the answer for Technopolis is simple: they needed technology because they don't have the power of magic.

Just like Final Fantasy. If you don't have magic, you can still have technology. And if you have maybe both of them... You rock.

Edited by BennyBT

Well it has nothing to do with the Warspear universe,but still is a drawing. Basically its a reminder for me that i still have the talent,but not a real motivation since i couldn't make it to the art high school. It was made in 2015. Maybe i will do something that has to do with Warspear too,but i need this "feeling to draw something",which i lost a long ago. 

FB_IMG_1501134174859.jpg

This is awesome! I like it very much!

Nah, just look at my creations that I post. Have nothing to do with WS.

I have something, too:

Handmade album cover for Imagine Dragons's new album, Evolve!

IMG_20170726_212603_356.jpg

13 hours ago, BennyBT said:

This is awesome! I like it very much!

Nah, just look at my creations that I post. Have nothing to do with WS.

I have something, too:

Handmade album cover for Imagine Dragons's new album, Evolve!

IMG_20170726_212603_356.jpg

Its amazing! :ah:

On 7/24/2017 at 9:47 PM, Gladiator said:

Well, I think Warspear civilizations developed technology to make robots already, Technopolis.

Where are the lazer guns ! :angry1:

• 7 months later...
19 minutes ago, Edly said:

It's almost been a  year since I posted here.

This was a wip for a client. I think should complete it.

1521212280871.jpg

JIW5sEf.jpg