Warspear works like luck for me.

Viliuslt

So thats my true story about warspear believe it or not. Well first time i played was year ago. Warspear it looked boring to me and i quited. Since i quited game , like it was the worst time in my life, not for not playing, bt like my school grades went down , figthing with my friends, even got my heart problems from nowhere wich ment i cant play football,then sick of pneumonia and even got alergy wich i never had in my life, i lost 2 phones and my computer got broken..Can it worse.... That part of my life was words and do not even want to remember it... So then after 2 months i got new phone for birthday  :yahoo: , and then in android market i saw old game Warspear, and i wanted to look whats new and etc. After i downloaded Warspear my life changed 360 degrees. My grades went up , and the hearts prob gone so i could back playing football , no more disagreemnt with firends..... I think warspear real luck for me and i playing it for this and for fun  ;) , so cheers for developers  :drinks: hope u enjoyed story

No way..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It should be the vice versa not like what you post :lol: :lol:

Yeah iron u r absolutely right :lol: :lol: