New Weapon/armor Skin Suggestion

Jswaaz

many mmorpg's have what im suggesting, and me personally would go crazy if warspear had it

basically, you pay money to destroy a weapon or piece of armor, and in return you get to choose a similar weapon or piece of armor to look like the destroyed item

the item you choose to look like the destroyed weapon will keep its original stats, meanwhile the destroyed weapon will be gone and not have any influence on the chosen item's stats... just its cosmetic appearance

when im lv30 in 2016 idk how much longer i will be equipping my lv16 armor :P

Swaaz is suggesting to have more Skins because it doesn't change stats but its appearance.

lol

So you're telling me that we can have an endless circulation of weapons?

ya i made this post at like 3am so i guess it wasnt easy to understand

basically i want to pay money to make my lv16 CC armor to look like future armor (but in exchange the lv16 CC armor would be destroyed)

and the item that gains the CC armor's appearance wouldnt have its stats changed

So pretty much same as rs's keepsake keys.

I'm up for it.

i wasnt aware rs has that now O_O

how many people are trolling in wild looking like they have full bronze equipped  :rofl:

#Off-topic

Cosmetics dont show up in wildy because the exact reason you said.

Only time they show up is when you have a retro package purchased (old sprites of the metallic armor, possibly barrows now) and you are wearing the same set.

So you want cooler-looking cc armor? Try the other sets.....

wasnt talking about that lol

#Off-topic

Cosmetics dont show up in wildy because the exact reason you said.

Only time they show up is when you have a retro package purchased (old sprites of the metallic armor, possibly barrows now) and you are wearing the same set.

wow its like they are actually catering to the old players, id burst of nostalgia with old sprites

its a shame botters made me quit for good, im convinced theres no end to them after "nuke day" failing

Swaaz is +0, sorry to disappoint you. But I still don't completely understand this suggestion..... Could you give us some more info, sir?

Not a bad suggestion since we have the "Inspect" feature to know what is the weapon that someone is using even when there's a skin on it.

This is a nice suggestion. But couldn't the suggestion be named "Skin extraction"? Its more direct than the one now %)

Its funny how swaaz still rolls with a lvl 13 blue helm(/mask), while he is lvl 20

Looks are important too, and if they didnt matter he would gladly change to another helm i guess %)

I got a question: You would see that it has a skin on it. How can you view the "skin" on heroic armor? There is no space for it %)

I don't know if its just me, but i didn't really get your post could you explain in more details please ;) :)

swaaz wanted to tell that in future will be nice that players can REMODEL their appeareance using items already existing in ws, for example, i like how doom sword look like, and i want that my arena axe look like doom, so i go to a NPC and extract appareance of doom and apply it to arena axe. Simple isn.t it?:)

swaaz wanted to tell that in future will be nice that players can REMODEL their appeareance using items already existing in ws, for example, i like how doom sword look like, and i want that my arena axe look like doom, so i go to a NPC and extract appareance of doom and apply it to arena axe. Simple isn.t it? :)

And awesome.

swaaz wanted to tell that in future will be nice that players can REMODEL their appeareance using items already existing in ws, for example, i like how doom sword look like, and i want that my arena axe look like doom, so i go to a NPC and extract appareance of doom and apply it to arena axe. Simple isn.t it? :)

This is much better.

much better than what? hes simply stating what i suggested. +1 to your post count. goodluck!

Read your suggestion and read his, Doc.

hes stating what i said but in an easier way so people like you could understand

goodluck!

hes stating what i said but in an easier way so people like you could understand

goodluck!

Alright, Doc.

xD i was trying to help u..

and you did my friend, the other guy was implying your help was that of a new idea not related to what i posted. its ok though, english isnt his first language.

• 1 year later...