Dragonskey And Godsrange

Godsrange

Howd it get so lively without inviting me :l

Oh yea i forogt people still date virtually like ryderx xD

He got mad so he banned bless omg ty

The only issue is that bith of you shoudve stayed banned fml..

If only myth banned all the bad people... Dammit

Edited by Godsrange

How did he ban bless? he was one of my best friends :cray:

Maybe someday when i have the time i can tell you our story but he was my best too

Incase anyone forgot i was the only one he lent demo suit too

Actually gods had a secret crush on blesskillz, but bless was giving all his attention to you turtle, gods got jealous and deleted blesskillz's bd axekillz. Hey gods it's okay to be homosexual, I'm not against it but you shouldn't have deleted his bd lol

Actually gods had a secret crush on blesskillz, but bless was giving all his attention to you turtle, gods got jealous and deleted blesskillz's bd axekillz. Hey gods it's okay to be homosexual, I'm not against it but you shouldn't have deleted his bd lol

Rofl :rofl:  hes mad cus i kill his pussy ranger with full Hp on my lock and i gank his shitty lv10 not his fault he cant buy decent equips... or use right enchants he should inspect Lallous #1 Pro Pally Zeusxelie .. Wait didnt Gods hate him too cus he beat him in pvp? Whoops.

Its so funny xD your both wrong actually the ss zeus posted specifically showed i beat him 2-1 and not only that but the bow i had linked was a lvl 9 bow. Devastated a lvl 20 pala xD

U gotta be kidding me :l thats your lamest excuse yet im straight fym your as straight as a donut gtfo here xD

And yes ryder/turtlenoob deleted bless bd :( because ryder god jealous bless took away his gf .

Oh and everyone knew that already so why am i repeating myself

Ps my gf is real not pixel like yours ryder kid :) why are you on here anyways if gm banned you ingame for buying accs with proof shoudnt u be banned on forum tambien?

I mean quien carajo tu eres xD

Edited by Godsrange

holy shit thats the biggest load of shit Ive ever seen when are the moderators gona ban this troll hes like worse then Yushiko (that says alot)

Julia i will like to kindly ask u to please leave my post and never come back.

The people i hate most are those that interfere with things that don't need to get worse /:

I knew from the start i coudnt trust you so please stop and dont make it worse.

Lmao I just gave you a warning, turtle received a warning too. Forum is not there to complain about personal fights. You can choose, either you both stay friendly and stop to fight or I will lock the topic.

Dragon this has nothing to do with our friendship I'm doing my job as moderator and here I have to treat everyone same. But if you wanna give our friendship up just because of this issue..It's up to you

Lmao I just gave you a warning, turtle received a warning too. Forum is not there to complain about personal fights. You can choose, either you both stay friendly and stop to fight or I will lock the topic.

Dragon this has nothing to do with our friendship I'm doing my job as moderator and here I have to treat everyone same. But if you wanna give our friendship up just because of this issue..It's up to you

Did i say anything about our friendship? I just said to please stop replying to this topic because locking it or saying necessary comments wont fix future issue. This will be an ongoing thing and the only way to stop it is here and now. Sometimes words cant solve everything ignoring usually does and thats y i know hes pissed right now (:

Did i say anything about our friendship? I just said to please stop replying to this topic because locking it or saying unecessary comments wont fix future issue. This will be an ongoing thing and the only way to stop it is here and now. Sometimes words cant solve everything ignoring usually does and thats y i know hes pissed right now (: 

Btw i somehow lagged and a second post repeated

Edited by Godsrange

Why was i given a warning point hes spreading rumors about me on things he did To make me look bad He should be banned from game and forum Like what why just leave bruh. I feel bad if shes ur friend cus anyone whos ur friend u mustve lied and decieved

Did i say anything about our friendship? I just said to please stop replying to this topic because locking it or saying necessary comments wont fix future issue. This will be an ongoing thing and the only way to stop it is here and now. Sometimes words cant solve everything ignoring usually does and thats y i know hes pissed right now (:

then solve it without offensive language please.

to our friendship "I knew from the start i coudnt trust you so please stop and dont make it worse"

yay great to know you have never trusted me, feels good :cray: now shush

Im not mad i know ive won one person trusted godsrange and paid for it and i feel bad for him im not mad cus dragonskey couldnt stand up to anyone much less amp his own char *cough*(Friends with the rich bless?) 

Theres a reason no matter how much dragonskey does hell always be noob and mistreated reminds me of someone else maaraa?...xD

then solve it without offensive language please.

to our friendship "I knew from the start i coudnt trust you so please stop and dont make it worse"

yay great to know you have never trusted me, feels good :cray: now shush

@julia:You have to understand i dont trust anyone like literally no one i mean maybe the only people i can trust fully is oblunts and shuggar like they always have my back @rydernoob: and so what if friends help me amped my gear? U mad that u dont have friends like that? Or... Any friend at all that trusts you to begin with xD

@julia i have almost the entire server to trust me because thats just who i am and people feel confortable woth me but i have to say just cus you trust me doesnt mean i have to trust you. Im not wrong right? Plus i paid for nice actions and had dire consequences...

Oh and um thanx for reminding me i forgot maaraa wasnt the one who lost. Infact the proof is right here

Please give it a like :)

https://youtu.be/EktvGfrmoDE

Lol. Godsrange. All of what you said is a lie. I'm Blesskillz, Ryder messaged me on facebook. Dont you even dare lie. You deleted my BD ( Axekillz ) Because I wouldnt let you use my demonologist and because I was friends with people you hated. I will always be remembered as a pro and legend, and I'm not bragging but thats the truth. All you are is a selfish,lying, low amped noob. Okay? Okay. Just so everyone knows, Ryder is innocent. He hasnt done anything involving my Bladedancer or Ranger. Godsrange is a scammer and a lier. He used my money and my kindness for his self and I was ao dumb to trust him. I'll be checking this post for anyones questions or replies about this subject.

-Blesskillz (:

@julia i have almost the entire server to trust me because thats just who i am and people feel confortable woth me but i have to say just cus you trust me doesnt mean i have to trust you. Im not wrong right? Plus i paid for nice actions and had dire consequences...

Didn't say I trust you lol, I still believe that Zeus is telling the truth and not you about the pvps.

Anyway solve your personal fights in pm. Topic closed and won't be reopened again