Dragonskey And Godsrange

Godsrange

Legend? Godsrange is a scammer lel

Bad kitten, don't ruin the funerals of other players :

Lol maybe he is idk but he's still a legend

It is sad to see a noob that reminds me of kernalabas. Lmao still fapping to Trying to beat my lvl 10 paladin ? Hes mad i posted some good pics of me ganking him on his level 24 and a 14 level difference is very big c:

I did the same to kernalabas(original ofcourse) but he didnt complain lol.

And thanx redbird :> and every other player out there because without yall the game woudnt have been half as much fun yknow.

Edited by Godsrange

this

Lel what's with it Elie?

It is sad to see a noob that reminds me of kernalabas. Lmao still fapping to Trying to beat my lvl 10 paladin ? Hes mad i posted some good pics of me ganking him on his level 24 and a 14 level difference is very big c:

I did the same to kernalabas(original ofcourse) but he didnt complain lol.

And thanx redbird :> and every other player out there because without yall the game woudnt have been half as much fun yknow.

Haha np :P I still remember you when I was active on lvl10 with my Priest :D Was praying that you won't log while I was doing arena :mega_shok:

Lel what's with it Elie?

its true, he scammed an old MERC member Mardinis and an old friend Blesskillz who both quited game mostly becuz of that

also he scammed many others which i dont know of

its true, he scammed an old MERC member Mardinis and an old friend Blesskillz who both quited game mostly becuz of that

Lol didn't expect it was him. By the way i know Mard and Bless you don't have to tell me who they are :P And Bless switched MC but got a lvl18 BD on elves again...if you didn't know yet :aggressive:

P.S. I'm not aggressive but that smile is so cute.. o.O lolz

Edited by Xredbirdx

Lel what's with it Elie?

Haha np :P I still remember you when I was active on lvl10 with my Priest :D Was praying that you won't log while I was doing arena :mega_shok:

Lol your not alone c: everyday people pm me and even on watsapp(which i had to delete) people would give me over 9000 messages it was insane fr

Oh is lolousy who they call elie? Eww get that trash off my topic pls

Elie is actually the worst paladin and the easiest my ranger had beaten. Even palladio or The Original Thorrr can beat that paladin hands DOWN and ofcourse the best paladin on server. Sweetmandy and sharpnarut.

@lolousy its funny how u mix me up with someone who has the same name as me aka Godsmage and he was a fag to say the least idk why u let him in your guild but it was preety funny seeing how ur clan was taken down lmaooo i was in the best guilds sithlords/... The old pernicous before it got filled with scammers like neelu

Anyways enough flaming cus we all know the truth by now lmao. I still cant believe lolousy is still trying so hard to match up to me.. Even when im not playing. If you guys woukd like to hear any tips or maybe if i remember someone can ask c:

Edited by Godsrange

Lol your not alone c: everyday people pm me and even on watsapp(which i had to delete) people would give me over 9000 messages it was insane fr

Oh is lolousy who they call elie? Eww get that trash off my topic pls

Elie is actually the worst paladin and the easy my ranger had beaten. Even palladio or The Original Thorrr can beat that paladin hands DOWN and ofcourse the best paladin on server. Sweetmandy and sharpnarut.

@lolousy its funny how u mix me up with someone who has the same name as me aka Godsmage and he was a fag to say the least idk why u let him in your guild but it was preety funny seeing how ur clan was takin down lmaooo i was in the best guilds sithlords/... The old pernicous before it got filled with scammers like neelu

Anyways enough flaming cus we all know the truth by now lmao. I still cant believe lolousy is still trying so hard to match up to me.. Even when im not playing. If you guys woukd like to hear any tips or maybe if i remember someone can ask c:

Stop to talk bad about him, his guild is the best in our server lol. And he is definitly not the worst Paladin, obviously one of the best. Sorry man but he is one of my best friends

Edited by Xredbirdx

Stop to talk bad about him, his guild is the best in our server lol. And he is definitly not the worst Paladin, obviously one of the best. Sorry man but he is one of my best friends

U havent met the paladins of Eu yet or the original paladins like thorrr.

If u were the best you woudnt need to be +10. I was +6 when i beat lolousy getting+10. But to say the least wasnt really proud or an achievement. For it really was easy :c u should pvp him sometime n u might see why c:

And weird how u havent heard of sharpnarut or sweetmandy. Cus if u did then u might even think twice who the best paladin really is c:

Sweetmandy wasnt only the best but the best friend i could ever have. She was always lowkey and never bragged a player like that truely deserves the title #1 kinda like bellato.

Pictures speak louder than words

+

sgpws8.png

Picture* and it was 1-1 then i made it 2-1 and you rage quit xD

Thanx for reminding everyone u right u right lmao.

You just helped me prove my point thank you.

Oh wow and i didnt know i used a bow as weak as that... XD damnnnnn

I didnt just beat you.. I TOLLOLOLOED you.. Nochill....

Wait wait... I was in astrales??? That guild had no bonuses too lol omg

And u had all the bonus lol im so done.... I thought i just beat u alone.

Then i found out you were buffed and still lost x] i cant breathe... Too much devastating....

Edited by Godsrange

U havent met the paladins of Eu yet or the original paladins like thorrr.

If u were the best you woudnt need to be +10. I was +6 when i beat lolousy getting+10. But to say the least wasnt really proud or an achievement. For it really was easy :c u should pvp him sometime n u might see why c:

And weird how u havent heard of sharpnarut or sweetmandy. Cus if u did then u might even think twice who the best paladin really is c:

Sweetmandy wasnt only the best but the best friend i could ever have. She was always lowkey and never bragged a player like that truely deserves the title #1 kinda like bellato.

I am not a newbie and I know them both :) Sharp and Zeus are #1 where mandy is idk and idc. I have pvped Zeus many times and he easily raped me (I am +9) and just to say it I am not a noob many saying I am one of the best on Us and he still owened me lol. I have nothing against you Dragon, just stop to talk bad about my friends.

I am not a newbie and I know them both :) Sharp and Zeus are #1 where mandy is idk and idc. I have pvped Zeus many times and he easily raped me (I am +9) and just to say it I am not a noob many saying I am one of the best on Us and he still owened me lol. I have nothing against you Dragon, just stop to talk bad about my friends.

ah idc about me xD i just want to show people not to trust his forum words nvm him sis ^^

Mhm why can I not multi quote your post Elie? It's saying I don't have the permisson to do that :cray: I'm not gonna trust him or anyone anyway bro

I am not a newbie and I know them both :) Sharp and Zeus are #1 where mandy is idk and idc. I have pvped Zeus many times and he easily raped me (I am +9) and just to say it I am not a noob many saying I am one of the best on Us and he still owened me lol. I have nothing against your Dragon, just stop to talk bad about my friends.

Yea ik u dont c: but im preety sure you saw that he started saying bad things first such as lieing and calling me a scammer lmao

I didnt say u were a noob :/ lol and your right lets close the topic on lolousy since he really is just not needed here. He belongs in the hall

Of infamous.

Anyways hows your day going and incase no one ever knew my real name

Its alejandro B) i juss tell people my name was chris cus i didnt trust them.

Yea ik u dont c: but im preety sure you saw that he started saying bad things first such as lieing and calling me a scammer lmao

I didnt say u were a noob :/ lol and your right lets close the topic on lolousy since he really is just not needed here. He belongs in the hall

Of infamous.

Anyways hows your day going and incase no one ever knew my real name

Its alejandro B) i juss tell people my name was chris cus i didnt trust them.

Mhmm my day is fine ty what about yours? :P I just will ignore what you said in the first part of your post :aggressive: :diablo: lol. And I am Julia xD

Mhmm my day is fine ty what about yours? :P I just will ignore what you said in the first part of your post :aggressive: :diablo: lol. And I am Julia xD

Cool meeting you c: and idk but u kinda remind me of poley lol c:

Me an her went through alot lol

Edited by Godsrange

he easily raped me

Looks noso isn't the only gay one here :blush:

Noso will have company :diablo:

German behaviour huh?

Lol nuuu we are completely different lol :D maybe same german behaviour idk xD

Yea poley is nice unless you mess with her lmao

Cx and btw i checked out the winners of the arena season that juss ended

And in the level 10 category i saw a level 10paladin. Is he good?

Yea poley is nice unless you mess with her lmao

Cx and btw i checked out the winners of the arena season that juss ended

And in the level 10 category i saw a level 10paladin. Is he good?

No idea what's going on at lvl10 since I have quitted there :/ sorry haha yes Poley is kind but about some points you better don't talk with her xD

No idea what's going on at lvl10 since I have quitted there :/ sorry haha yes Poley is kind but about some points you better don't talk with her xD

Btw when did u started playing im trying to remember your chars name but i dont :( and what was your level 10? C:

Oh and have u seen oakcliff? He was a really good friend of mine and a very strong pala too c: i miss him

Edited by Godsrange

Blesskillz didn't quit cuz his char was deleted,he quit because he was banned for stealing mc coins, I forgot the name of the warlock who reported him to get his account back,but devs replied that he was banned cuz of that.

You should have a show on youtube,you're really funny.

For real lolousy can have a show but the only one laughing is himself lol

And he can have the place filled with chairs but no audience lmao

Lmao in this game no one is really trusted sometimes the only person i trust is myself. Very hard to find people u can trust. The maximum trade i ever did was about 10M gold transfer from an old friend of mine and he might still be playing. His name is..

Crazyflame

Edited by Godsrange

gods you never had 10m dont lie -_- u also traded all ur accs and i heard myth got u back not my place to say. also u scammed bless But id like to see you return just cus well... My shamans so op i have no challenges now i got so bored im making a lv6 on a diff server and ima take #1 on it c: might amp my lv10 rogue too... 

I would like to see this trash talker ^^ in arena lv14 lol

PS: There is a saying in my country that says thief who robs thief has a thousand years of forgiveness.

Edited by baskentliii

PS: There is a saying in my country that says thief who robs thief has a thousand years of forgiveness.

Amen :rofl:

gods you never had 10m dont lie -_- u also traded all ur accs and i heard myth got u back not my place to say. also u scammed bless But id like to see you return just cus well... My shamans so op i have no challenges now i got so bogred im making a lv6 on a diff server and ima take #1 on it c: might amp my lv10 rogue too...

Idk i dont feel like coming back too much has change and ik why your mage is op because like i said before devs decided to make a cape thats more op then great ness SMH ... i saw a cape have like 5% or more mage damage+ more mage damage on the same cape i mean wtf. The only update they did right so far after i left was that they added vampire runes.

Also this game is for haters theres no end..... It dont matter if ur the best or the weakest theres always someone after you. And that gets really old :/

N ps: apparently you got bless banned im hearing it all over the forum

N to that i say lmao he lost the girl and the game and his precious costume he been fapping over. And incase anyone wants to keep calling me a scammer just ask anyone why didnt godsrange scam Demonologist.

Oh yea thats cus i dont scam c: bye

lol alejandro come back.Thats if u can,and nice going on deleting bless' bd .ducked up but oh well.you said u told people your name was chris because u didnt trust them.Well chris was a different person on that ranger.come on now fam.I still remember how much fun u had blaming all your scamming on me,lol.

Divinemyth hmu #hit me upp fr fr and anyone who knows him that reads this could u point him my way got something id like to say lol.

Gotta be the no.1 forum troll 8)

Enough off-topic chat, ima go invade another topic

Tood you make over 50 posts a day.. you will be flagged for spam lol

Oh pleaseeee Tood! Too many complaints 'bout ur annoying attitude. Should u comment in every topics with mostly pointless posts :facepalm: ?

Last warning. If u r not gonna change it, i will ban u.