Buying Things From Other Players Using Coins.

timeuss

Question

So i have a question. Is it against the rules to buy ingame items form other players using mcoins.? Can you be banned for it is my main question. Im not asking if this is safe or smart method, because i already know its not. An i dont not recommend it to anyone because you can be scammed very easy. But i recently quit and gave all my gold away to a friend. An i like to collect the staffs within game for personal amusement. I know i could just buy mcoin items an trade them or sell stuff for gold but if its not against the rules, and i cant be banned for doing this then ill do it. An agian ik its not the safest or smartest way to do it. I recommend it to no one. (If you need a example i can provide one.)

5 answers to this question

Instead of doing this buy miracle coins to your account, sell some miracle items, gain gold, buy the item you want.

indeed that is an option and the way i always do it. but i ask this question as like a different option i can take if it ok rule wise. meaning i wouldn't be breaking any rules if i did this. and since i no longer play it is a faster way for me. an i wont have to spend long periods of time in game trying to sell items if i don't have to. 

So as long as they are from the same country it is ok? 

They need to think of some safe way to gift other players coins from fellow players. I may not play but would gladly do this for a buddy of mine.

Edited by Timeuss

So as long as they are from the same country it is ok? 

They need to think of some safe way to gift other players coins from fellow players. I may not play but would gladly do this for a buddy of mine.

You may do it but there is a risk. If you get scammed by other players this way the community is not responsible.

Edited by Legionn