Do Any Offers Work For Earning Free Miracle Coins?

midorikochan

Question

So I know you can report the offers if they don't wory, but is it worth it? I've tried a few now and haven't had any luck with earning points, mostly the ones that tell you to download and play a app to earn coins.

But do they really work or is it just not worth my time?

2 answers to this question

if you take a screenshot of a downloaded app and submit a report for a "download this app" offer, youll get your money

source - 2800 miracle coins obtained downloading app's

When you do offers like these you should try to play them for at least 2 minutes (or have the app open for that amount of time) because this is what some of the offers want you to do to show that you contributed enough to earn the points. Most of the time this not the case and the offers just want you to download and open the app.

If they don't pay off then it either means there was an error, you've already completed the offer before, you didn't play for the sufficient amount of time or the offer wanted you to make an in game purchase before you can receive the points. If it doesn't pay off, don't attempt the offer again, just try to report it the best you can and move on another one.

The offers are defiantly worth it if you don't want to spent your own money

If you want more mcoins i recommend you try some surveys, trial offers or sign up. But be very careful about the information you give out! I'd be incriminating myself if i told you some....less than legal..... ways of making quick mcoins so here's a video to help u out: :)

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ